+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Great news confused!

Let's keep the updates rolling this week.....

Those calls are coming by the end of week for missing and anxiously!....

Blessings!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Anxious: Eden Gardens is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!My wedding was a garden ceremony as well...colors similiar....Have a fantabuloushous day ma love!!
You will be taking ur husband home with you...I'm speaking it into being girl!!!!!
AMEN!!!!

Good to know you atleast have a date Confused!!!

Hey Highly!!

Nae-nae: whaz up mama?????!!!!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Anxiouslywaiting, Edens Garden is beautiful. I went there the last time I was in Jamaica just for a visit. Took some pictures in the front area, where their gazebos were. Hubby's like "We could get married again and have it here!" lol ;D

We got married at Bridge Palm Hotel.

Blessings Sheraig!

Latah! ;D

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
conrats to those who are flying through the gates and keep up the labor of love to those who are still waiting

thanks chelley i hope so too. he has no children or charges and never left the country .

nae nae i was actually approved as a sponsor here on may 5. (2 weeks before i got it back from cpcm saying i needed his signature on one of his documents)that was done the last time i went down .

so where do i access ecas ?someone had said something about me being approved in june

so i have a question..... when does the app time start ticking? when canada approves it or when ja acknowedes receiving it? if so i sent my app in march.cpc sent it back to me in april for a signature and i got approval in early may here......tick tock

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
kmc... the start time is from when kingston receives the file... so basically beginning of may for you... i think the current benchmark wait is 7m from that date, some get thru sooner, some take longer... hopefully you will be sooner :) nae nae was confused by the date format in your timeline (switched day and month around and thought you applied in june and not march)... as for accessing ecas, i'll have to dig up the actual link but there's a "check application status" from the main CIC page, you need to use info from either your sponsor approval letter or the AOR (and personal info) to register and then log-in...

good luck!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good morning Guys,

HF/ Sheraig .......................Yes Edens is a very beautiful place I love it,

Sheraig thank you sweetie, I will I am looking forward to it.

KMC..... here is the website for ECAS........................ https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning forum!

kmc - yes I totally got the date wrong lol

missing - congrats on the "decision made" I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they call him for pp pickup today!

confused - glad you finally got some info from them and an interview date

anxious - your wedding sounds like it will be wonderful...love the colours! it's so wonderful that hubby will be able to come back with you. I hope they call for his pp pickup soon too

sheraig - i was here reading yesterday...was in a bad mood and didn't have much to say but i'm better today! I'm working from home so I'll be posting lol

hi chelley, HF and VW

it's cold and rainy here today...yuck! :(

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey nae nae, yes it is miserable up here today... hope it doesn't continue, the kids school has a bbq tomorrow and i'm looking forward to it :)

anxious... i know the place you're talking about too... lovely.. you staying there too, or just married in the garden? will they have a tent for you as a "just in case"?

hey HF, sheraig, VM and everyone else lurking...

maple, if you're reading, i have a real strong feeling that this is your month... you have the patience of a saint and need this to be done NOW!!!!

hump day, hopefully someone's phone's ringing right now!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen Chelley!!

Hi everyone: Nae, Anxiously, KMC, sheraig, Virtuous, Missing and all you lurkers! Bless up yourselves! ;D

Better days are coming, by & by! :D

I'm just giving thanks for you all. :)

There are a few calls due this week. ECAS is burning up with some updates!

21 days - 3 weeks :eek:

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hey, if you are bored you might be interested in this article

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20100609/lead/lead2.html

the police raided an illegal visa operation in Kingston

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope that everyone is having a good day thus far!

Missing: Congrats on the change of your e-CAS status, I hope your hubby soon gets his PP. The visa office had my PP since May 17th, status still reads: IN PROCESS! I'm beginning to get really sad because it's been almost 4wks, so I know how you feel wanting to be in your hubby's presence like NOW! :(

Sure Virtuous, God's promises NEVER go void!

Hoping everyone a nice day, BLESSINGS ALL!!!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Nae... Thanks, and I hope so too honey, any day now for that call.......... keeping my fingers cross.

Chelly ...Yep, Edens is nice, I love the atmosphere there, I will be staying there too, but just for the weekend of the wedding.

Yes we will have tents for sun or rain.. its the middle of July outdoor anything can be expected.

HF where is the Bridge Palm Hotel I never heard of it, is it in Montego- Bay or Kingston?

Everyone else how is you all day going so far? Miracle, Nae, Chelly, HF, KW, VW, Sheraig, KC, Missing,

I know sometime people just read and don't bother to post so am saying "Hello" to every body Bless! and those just reading do and wondering what this forum is about and would like to join... Feel free to share your experience its all love here :D

Raining and Cold in Toronto' I think this weather is working backwards man, when we expect cold we get hot summer weather, now we expect summer weather we getting Spring/Fall whats with this whole heap a rain... in almost mid June...

Anyways its Gods Blessing ;D... I should not be complaining some people may still be having snow...

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Anxiouslywaiting - Bridge Palm is in Toll Gate, Clarendon. www.bridgepalm.com Just a simple quiet hotel. Right off the highway. Gooooooood food though, Mercy! :D

We were going to have an outdoor wedding but it's hot like FIYAH out there. So we moved everything indoors and the evening cooled down quiet a bit.

The day is going well. i still have health and strength so I just have to give praise and thanks. ;) God is good.

Ottawa is sunny w/clouds. Light breeze.

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
i've not been inside bridgepoint, but i know it's a lovely venue too.... it also happens to be just down the road from my favourite jucci beef (and the jucci hq) ... we stop there every time we head to town... which helps to explain why i have about 10lbs to loose from my time in ja :) they have IMO the best breakfast served in under 5 minutes ! :)

with the family up in spalding, we looked at a few venues in clarendon and manchester (versalles and the bloomfield greathouse) before deciding to just do the private "weddingmoon" get-away business (which i bascially decided after we found out i was pregnant and we needed to get a move on it (our son was conceived the same week i went to see him in london and he proposed, i thought we'd have about 6-10m to plan it all out and get married in the fall, but nope :) ))... we ended up at tensing pen in Negril last may (gorgeous spot)... cliff-side at sunset :) but it was scortching hot tho and i was sweating in a maternity wedding dress. CUUUUTE lol.. but it turned out nicer than i thought it would, i'd do it again, was hassle free, which is what i needed :) my dream spot would be strawberry hill.. we stayed there once and, well, i just love everything about the place/location...

hey miracle... nothing yet? :( soon i'm sure...

boring miserable day here... thinking about taking a nap.. but i'm too lazy lol...

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Because I am still Kinda new to Y'all can everybody just say there location/ and maybe just a tad-bit about yourself...

Nothing personal.,. JUST ANYTHING!!!.. its just for fun, Jamaican jokes/Trini Jokes/ love stories, pet peeves, likes, dislikes,

Just share something with the forum that we never would have guess, had no idea..things that make you go :eek: hummmmm!!!!