Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Well its official I am over the hill!!!!

I was hoping the hubby would be here for my birthday but I was wrong :'( Now we have to look forward to our 11th anniversary...here I was hoping for chocolate for my birthday :p Guess I will have to wait a little longer :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:

I was hoping the hubby would be here for my birthday but I was wrong :'( Now we have to look forward to our 11th anniversary...here I was hoping for chocolate for my birthday :p Guess I will have to wait a little longer :D
Happy birthday!!!!! :D

Your chocolate will be arriving for your anniversary!!!!

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
frankfield said:
Thanks chickie..

I don't drink...ever, cause the love of the rum caused my people to be enslaved.. I don't smoke ganja, it is my sacrament but I understand that I would come across as drunk to say the things I say sometimes. I am love and hated for the same thing.. my drunken honesty. But when I want to know folks also I may say things I don't necessarily believe to flush out hypocrites. I love this trait in a person... I love when someone tells me the truth but not in a way where you disguise yourself. I can be fake and say nice things to be liked but would rather be disliked for the truth etc.. Anyway I was moved by the way you defended an argument recently... it showed you did not marry a Jamaican because it was trendy to do so but because you are a sister from another land... It made me respect you. If I interact with someone and they start to say or behave different from how they usually behave I don't immediately think it is about me, I ask myself "I wonder what is going on with this person"? I realize at the end of the day it is best to come forward and be me...annoyingly honest. The truth is when I read the post sometimes, they are so depressing so I tried to cheer folks up or just raise some arguments to encourage folks to continue living live till the "buddy" arrive cause when the real business of communal living begins one will find yourself missing the days of being separated. Sometimes I ask the questions others are afraid to ask... raise the topic too sensitive to speak on... say the things others think... but wont say. Sometimes I see some bad mind thing on this forum.. someone gets good news and instead of celebrating, people start talk fart bout unfair practice and how Kingston don't process according to receipt... ah so it go, a no fe you time yet, stop being a joy killer and go into depressing everytime someone have good news.. The reason why some people file is at the bottom of the pile is because they are annoying..

I am going to share something and believe it if you will... my friend is working as IO, she spends 3-6 months in different countries for the last 4 years.. Recently, she was in Jamaica.. returned for a three week break and will be in Columbia for 5 months. She said this emailing Kingston every minute, ordering notes and calling mps to harass them in Kingston is why some folks get F****. When did harassing any IO cause you to get a ppr. You are dealing with human beings who don't like when you behave like they are incompetent and not doing their job. Your file get fling into the "so and so" pile. So this is why i would sometime say without saying too much, take it easy..cause I know it does more harm than good to provoke these folks.. cause the constant badgering does not help your case. I have seen where people give the proper info regarding this and gets cuss out on this forum... Sometimes the patient people get punished because of the hasty Suzettes....

When we enter into long distance relationship it is the risk we take... it is stressful no doubt but chill out and know it must come through... And stop hating on someone because they don't live in you fairy-tale love zone. My husband lives here now and when he first arrived after I got tired of the stiff drinks, I wish I had my space to myself and am sure he missed being a cave man. This thing is not some Hollywood script...happily ever after so I was at times trying to say hush everything soon alright breathe. And if you are going to get depressed do so before someone get a ppr.. As a matter of fact people must stop telling when they get these calls so individuals stop falling into psychosis... wait till de man land then let the bad mind people get a break from all that roller coaster of emotion. Chickie, I am going to behave myself.. I promise. Your man soon come and he is not going no where when he gets here for you are real.
I can just imagine what you think about my relationship.

Frankfield. I often wonder why you choose to come into the forum and release the pent up anger you have. And now seeing you have already been through this process and you choose to come back and release negative energy in the forum, I can only imagine how happy you are with your decision on the "life partner" you have chosen. The long posts you write shows how much extra time you have on your hands, seeing as you don't use this forum as a device to help you get through this stressful immigration process, but rather an outlet to express your feelings and anger towards other peoples life choices.
My suggestion, is to go find a hobby. It will make you happier.

D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
Happy birthday!!!!! :D

Your chocolate will be arriving for your anniversary!!!!
Thanks Nev!!!! I will just get double the chocolate!!!! teee hee!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
waitingonforever said:

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowers18

Jul 4, 2013
Hey Jam Fam
Sending my love and positive vibes to everyone. Wow it's a hard process!! But there is an end....it's a long long long wait but there will be an end. Nev totally start the baby making no need wait for that :). Chickie you crack me up all time I always look forward to reading your posts!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Flowers18 said:
Hey Jam Fam
Sending my love and positive vibes to everyone. Wow it's a hard process!! But there is an end....it's a long long long wait but there will be an end. Nev totally start the baby making no need wait for that :). Chickie you crack me up all time I always look forward to reading your posts!
Hey Flowers!!!!

Believe me, we have been trying!!!! ;)

You're correct, there is an end to this process....and we'll all make it there eventually!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! :D

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
danielle902 said:
I can just imagine what you think about my relationship.

The long posts you write shows how much extra time you have on your hands, seeing as you don't use this forum as a device to help you get through this stressful immigration process, but rather an outlet to express your feelings and anger towards other peoples life choices.
My suggestion, is to go find a hobby. It will make you happier.

D
You are correct my days of hunting for men are over... days of being rejected by my own a thing of the past. I do need a hobby.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Flowers18 said:
Hey Jam Fam
Well we always do need humor to get us by! I have a picture of the little girl from Despicable Me 2 as my desktop background so everyday I come into work, I just smile when I look at because she is the most adorable little thing. It starts my day off with a smile and releases some endorphins to help me deal with the stress in my life. You are right in saying there is an end......and that is what we all look forward too one day! Blessings and one love my famjam sister! Here is the pic I have on my desktop so you can see what a little cutie putootie she is:

this makes me smile everyday! :)

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DId anyone happen to read this article in the sun???

Canada aims to open doors to 265,000 immigrants in 2014!!!!!!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/28/canada-aims-to-open-doors-to-265000-immigrants-in-2014][url]http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/28/canada-aims-to-open-doors-to-265000-immigrants-in-2014[/url]

Slightly more than one-third of the 2014 immigration target will be for family reunification or providing a new home for refugees.

The minister also says things are "getting back to normal" in processing of immigration and visa applications after delays caused earlier this year by foreign service officers' rolling walk-outs.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :) ;)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
josephine196901 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DId anyone happen to read this article in the sun???

Canada aims to open doors to 265,000 immigrants in 2014!!!!!!!

[url]http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/28/canada-aims-to-open-doors-to-265000-immigrants-in-2014]http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/28/canada-aims-to-open-doors-to-265000-immigrants-in-2014][url]http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/28/canada-aims-to-open-doors-to-265000-immigrants-in-2014[/url]

Slightly more than one-third of the 2014 immigration target will be for family reunification or providing a new home for refugees.

The minister also says things are "getting back to normal" in processing of immigration and visa applications after delays caused earlier this year by foreign service officers' rolling walk-outs.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :) ;)
I also read that most of that family reunification comes under the heading of Parent and Grandparent applications not so much the spousal applications. They seem to be accepting more parent and grandparent next year. :(

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/permanent-residency-for-parents-and-grandparents-live-in-caregivers-to-increase-in-2014.html

here is the link for that one

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Henry Stanley Haskins
:D