Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen & Amen! ;D

This group, this family is truly a blessing.

God is good all the time and every time! :D

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Good Afternoon forum
hope everyone is doing well, sorry its been a while since i posted.
I came back from JA on sunday, spent 10 days with my hubby, im missin him so much right now, unfortunately i didnt have access to a comp so i couldnt keep you all updated on our honeymoon!!. we did drove into kingston on may 20th that place is crazy i arrived there at 1130 and was told to come back at 130 just to drop off original documents, there is no where to park so my hubby had to stay in the car and i went up to join in the long line at the security gate after waiting forever the security guard said i had to drop off our documents in the drop box, so i did it was labelled with our B# and address so im just hoping it doesnt get lost. is there any way to confirm that someone got it and is looking into it we didnt get a confirmation slip or anything i hope i didn't waste my time going there.
i will just have wait and be patient just like everyone else

any updates from anyone???

KW

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Kenswife.....They make it very clear that they will not send of letter to confirm receipt of documents... they also stated that they will contact you if they need anything.

My Husband went to drop his documents and everything was fine... I made sure he put the Bxxxxxxxx on everything that he submits to them. (very important)

no one gets a confirmation but with your Bxxxxxxx on the envelope its highly unlike that they will not put it to the right file/application.

although things do happen... but everything should be good..

Glad you made it back safely, with all the madness that was going on down there, any new security measures in the airport.. that I should know about ;)

I am going down in July...

Jun 2, 2010
Thanks again everybody, I agree that this seperation will make our marriage stronger. It will be very hard for me not to enjoy every moment we spend together since we have spent so much time apart. All she is a sweet dream and a voice on the phone, I would give anything to see her. I have emailed them again like missingmyhubby suggested. Funny the first time I emailed them was in early May after 3 months of no contact and a couple days later they called her to drop off her passport, assumed it was a coincidence (maybe not?). Will be keeping my fingers crossed that maybe they will call her tomorrow by some miracle. I really do not want to go through another weekend with no contact, and its because of her not me.

My wife does not like computers so she has no clue how close we are. To reduce her bouts of depression over the past months I have been telling her tomorrow and next week etc. for months. She rightfully assumes I am just doing the same thing now and lying to her when in fact she could be here within a week. Another weekend of this and I dont know what to do she has already gone past her breaking point and refuses to talk to me. Literally I think im going to have to fly there and stay with her until they call which is not going to go over well with my employer or the money ive saved for her arrival.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Thanks Nae-Nae - sorry I missed you! ;D

Mi excited bad bad!

extremelyDepressed - "There is no room in love for fear. Well-formed love banishes fear." 1 John 4:18 (The Message). Tell her to focus on your love for each other and not on the time or dates. Those are distractions. Once you both are together, everything else will pale in comparison. :D You are together for a reason adn a purpose not by chance not by accident but by God's design and perfect will. That is something KG nor anyone else can take from you.

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
suprisingly with the war going on in kg they were no new security measures at the airport, ur going down in july my hubby wants to come back in july!!! its soo hard to be apart for too long.
KW

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone wow I see a few ppl. Welcome aboard. I resent my email I sent back in the beginning of May so maybe I pray they will answer.
Missingmyhubby hopefully in the next few days they will call. On the weekend I bought this awesome bedding set and throw cushions and sheet set for when hubby comes home.
Depressed sorry to hear abour your whoas with your wife. But you and her must be strong. What a wonderful place to be in having your pp at the IMM. Remind her they are slow like snails. Some IO are more in line then others I think. I think we have one who is still in training ??? cause we don't move anywhere. I got Maple and Missingbybaby to shove a butt so I can sit in the back of the boat. until then I will tryyy and be calm.
Nae-nae count the days lady. :)

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
welcome back kenswife! I know the depression after coming home is horrible! I usually cry for days :'(

glo - I am counting down the days....17 :p but am not looking forward to leaving him behind :( oh well, there's nothing we can do about that

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
nae- the depression actually starts a few days before we say goodbye to each other its really hard to enjoy the last few days together when all i can think about is the fact the it will soon be over. :(

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
confuse me sorry .....it was late when I posted.

Hope som Good News in the weeks to come its early JUNE I believe we will hear something..

HAve a GOOD NITE ROOM!!!!
:)

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Good Morning! ;D

Here is to a good end to the week - blessings!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
mawning

hey everyone whom just joined all of old timers are registered on a sight called trackitt...add your particulars there just a sugestion

http://www.trackitt.com/

hope everyone is good ...SHOUT OUT to all who have slack off and left ...

SOSO >..Where are you ...are you okay?

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
hey there everyone .... big shout out to all you pees in the fore-um

I am here ... just a bit busy running errands around the house. Got the yard weed yesterday and it's in a mess cuz my dad loveeesss to keep junk all around. I was in the backyard since yesterday trying to make it look a bit neat and clean by scraping up all dem coconut shells and junk this ole man does keep around.

Oh, I killed a few of his plants that were in my way too ... I am going to tell him that the weeding man chopped them down .. he he he

So, my granny's brother passed away this morning ... he had his leg amputated cuz they found out this week that he's a diabetic ... how stupidddd .... bad health care system and stupiddddddd doctors that are from Cuba and India and can't speak proper english nor understand Guyanese ppl speak.

Anyway, de man was in a lot of pain after losing he leg, then got a stroke or two and this morning him kick the bucket ....

Granny and all her sisters from the US are going to come down for the cremation so you know what that means? It's madness in most likely my house cuz we are located in the middle of everything which we don't mind at all.

I am kinda happy he died now (God Rests His Soul) cuz rents are leaving for the US next next Monday and my significant half is coming down on the 18th for two weeks. I didn't want him to die like next week or the week of hubby-wifey coming down to visit cuz then granny and all dem will be here .... they are too damm nosy and I don't think my granny likes my "roomate" cuz she thinks he look wicked ...LOL .... And if they too are here and hubby-wifey is here, then all my fun plans I have in mind will come crashing down on me.

Granny seh she wan come fih 1-2 weeks so I did the math and if everything goes well as I have planned, she will be gone by the time hubby-wifey comes down.

Yes, I know I am a little bad bad but I have to do what needs to be done.

Oh, I am kinda excited to go to the funeral too cuz it's the first funeral/cremation I will go to in GT. They burn bodies out in the open over here ... it's going to be fun only for me. ... OMG, I am going to hell ..LOL

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Yes" you are confused. !!!! :eek:................................................ OMG................. Don't think I could ... ..... :-X eeeewww,

I would not want to experience that funeral....