December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
Mrs Nev how are you doing ???
Good evening Mr & Mrs O&O!

I hope you are enjoying your time together in JA!!!!
:D

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Maddants said:
in regards to your question my friend....... some ppl pay all the fees at once. they say that it take off 2 months off the application time. i say if you have the money to pay everything then i would sure advice to pay everything at once so u dont have to deal with it at a later date.... As for my application, wifey just paid the application and filing fee first which sum up to $550.00 cad then when she got the rest of the money for the permanent resident fee she just paid it separate... if they ask you to pay the rprf then it would add more time to your process so i think that everyone is trying to avoid
Ok awesome, I did pay the total amount with my submission of the application. Hopefully takes some time off the process.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nevaeha said:
Good evening Mr & Mrs O&O!

I hope you are enjoying your time together in JA!!!!
:D
Good evening I am enjoying it to the fullest....am so shocked your still here no news? Kingston needs to bring ur hubby home now

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
LOL. Well at least wait till it's in my beady hands and then we can say one down. But at least I know now that it will be heading my way very shortly so am quite chuffed about that!

quote author=chickie72 link=topic=29680.msg2476754#msg2476754 date=1375906317]

Yahhhhhhhh woohoo that is awesome Tam.......1 down about 7 more to go LOL congrats again, I don't have to welcome you to Canada though (hahaha i remembered this time)
[/quote]

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
Good evening I am enjoying it to the fullest....am so shocked your still here no news? Kingston needs to bring ur hubby home now
I hope you get to the beach more than once a month. Does the home you're renting have AC? It is soooo beyond hot in JA in August!!!!

I have not heard a whisper from KG but my hopes are high that we will hear something by September. It's always quiet in the summer months so I am holding out hope that our time is near....

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hey Nev.Tx much. Will only jump when I have living proof in my hands but still happy I am almost over the hurdle. I did miss your green energy in the forum and had begun to wonder where you were hiding or if you were just lurking. Glad to know that you're back and hope you won't disappear again. I wont be able to contain myself when you're at this stage as I know the entire neighbourhood will be hearing your shouts of victory and joy! You've come too far so keep hanging in there. I know it must be very difficult after waiting so long but don't worry there's an Appointed Time for everything and God knows exactly what He's doing even when we don't understand his timing and logics. Lean not on your own understanding but on His no matter how hard it is sometimes no doubt. You're human like everyone else so that's understandable when you feel down at times. However, God will surely strengthen you. Your day is just around the corner. If there was a problem, surely by now you would have been notified. Kgn just slows up sometimes but dont worry you will see some overdrive taking place soon so gear up as your name will be called!.

Nevaeha said:
WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations, tamarindball! Thanks for sharing your exciting news with us! :-*

I truly hope your passport is one of many that Kingston is returning to those that are waiting. God bless every single one of the workers at the embassy and may they continue to work hard reuniting families. Go Kingston go!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
tamarindball said:
Hey Nev.Tx much. Will only jump when I have living proof in my hands but still happy I am almost over the hurdle. I did miss your green energy in the forum and had begun to wonder where you were hiding or if you were just lurking. Glad to know that you're back and hope you won't disappear again. I wont be able to contain myself when you're at this stage as I know the entire neighbourhood will be hearing your shouts of victory and joy! You've come too far so keep hanging in there. I know it must be very difficult after waiting so long but don't worry there's an Appointed Time for everything and God knows exactly what He's doing even when we don't understand his timing and logics. Lean not on your own understanding but on His no matter how hard it is sometimes no doubt. You're human like everyone else so that's understandable when you feel down at times. However, God will surely strengthen you. Your day is just around the corner. If there was a problem, surely by now you would have been notified. Kgn just slows up sometimes but dont worry you will see some overdrive taking place soon so gear up as your name will be called!.
Thanks for your beautiful words of support, tamarindball. :-*

I booked a trip to see my hubby in October and that's what we're looking forward to at the moment.

I promise I will be around to celebrate the moment you tell us your passport is in your hot little hands!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nevaeha said:
I hope you get to the beach more than once a month. Does the home you're renting have AC? It is soooo beyond hot in JA in August!!!!

I have not heard a whisper from KG but my hopes are high that we will hear something by September. It's always quiet in the summer months so I am holding out hope that our time is near....
It's hard when you don't have means of transportation only when I rent a car. Hope the beach could come to me lol. Hopefully get to go more times. No AC over hear we have 2 fans and they are running non stop probably saying turn me off get some rest lol. I can just imagine the light bill will be through the roof. I pray and hope u hear something real soon.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
hey is a joke my wife just found...............

Girl: - " Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in Asia and he lives in the UK. We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, proposed to me on Skype and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber. I need your blessings and good wishes daddy.................."
Dad: - "Wow! Really!! Then get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon and send them through Paypal. And if you are fed up with your husband.... sell him on Ebay".
posted on one of my friends posts

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Thanks for your beautiful words of support, tamarindball. :-*

I booked a trip to see my hubby in October and that's what we're looking forward to at the moment.

I promise I will be around to celebrate the moment you tell us your passport is in your hot little hands!
hey there sis did you get the pm is sent you

Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I am planning a wedding in January and I am anxious to get this sponsorship process started. Due to what I perceive as complex, I have contacted a lawyer to assist with the sponsorship application (My husband to be had a previous marriage of convenience and was issued a exclusion order for overstaying). When speaking to the lawyer he did no seem to concerned and advised me as long as the relationship is legitimate, there should not be an issue although the relationship will be scrutinized. I have reading through this forum for about 1 month now, and I just want to prepare myself. Is there any forms or documents that I can gather ahead of time?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Leshatesha said:
Hi everyone,
I am planning a wedding in January and I am anxious to get this sponsorship process started. Due to what I perceive as complex, I have contacted a lawyer to assist with the sponsorship application (My husband to be had a previous marriage of convenience and was issued a exclusion order for overstaying). When speaking to the lawyer he did no seem to concerned and advised me as long as the relationship is legitimate, there should not be an issue although the relationship will be scrutinized. I have reading through this forum for about 1 month now, and I just want to prepare myself. Is there any forms or documents that I can gather ahead of time?
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

We are all here to help you and answer any questions that you need answered

To prepare yourself keep al documentation you have of your time together. Things like cards, phone records, emails, log Facebook conversations, any western union/moneygram receipts etc. also take lots of pictures at your wedding

The forms may seem hard to fill out but many of us have filled them out ourselves and saved the extra money a lawyer charges. We can assist you with anything you come across that may seem difficult. This is just my suggestion. :)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
TARTAR said:
hey gm, I would like to know if anybody's passport was recently requested by kingston??
There is 6 passports waiting to be returned look at the spreadsheet under chickie and the people in light green are waiting for passports to be returned. Good morning everyone blessings to all the forum members.