Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
yayyyyy i hear passport giving away here in KG like mad-so congrats @tamarind you on the plane already? hahaha good stuff guys good stuff relly happy for you all, things kinda boring in POS no landing nada i think we are about to sacrifice one of our members to the VISA gods so everyone is invited, lets hope that works and we get somthing. :p :p :p :p :p

and dont come empty handed now hahha

TARTAR

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Ohok thnx much, I asked bcoz I checked online and saw where they have received my PR application on May 29. But whats the average time I can expect some other reply, prolly in October or so?

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
;D I wonder where you got that news from? Wishful thinking. Passport expected very soon so not yet in my hands. I am already in Canada so no plane ride for me but other real deals anxiously pending!

millslu said:
yayyyyy i hear passport giving away here in KG like mad-so congrats @ tamarind you on the plane already? hahaha good stuff guys good stuff relly happy for you all, things kinda boring in POS no landing nada i think we are about to sacrifice one of our members to the VISA gods so everyone is invited, lets hope that works and we get somthing. :p :p :p :p :p

and dont come empty handed now hahha
lonelycanadianwifey said:

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
You're welcome Nev. No doubt you can't wait till Oct and before you know it's here. At least that's something else to look forward to.Surely hubby must be very excited too. It would be great if you both could come back together. I feel confident that's all in God's plans for you even though you could very well hear from Kingston even before. My hot little hands are just burning and as I had indicated I am going out of town this afternoon so I have conditioned my mind to receive it next week all being equal since I won't be home as of today thru to Sat. Guess a few days won't hurt as still have to go do my official landing probably at the border as at least that's less than a one-day affair rather than having to wait for appointment from local CIC office which could take one to three months I was told by CIC.

Nevaeha said:
Thanks for your beautiful words of support, tamarindball. :-*

I booked a trip to see my hubby in October and that's what we're looking forward to at the moment.

I promise I will be around to celebrate the moment you tell us your passport is in your hot little hands!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
TARTAR said:
Ohok thnx much, I asked bcoz I checked online and saw where they have received my PR application on May 29. But whats the average time I can expect some other reply, prolly in October or so?
When kingston receives your application they don't send out an AOR. What I did was email them 1 month after I was approved as a sponsor. It's hard to say when you might hear some news every case is different. I was asked for my payment of 490.00 7 months after I applied. Hope this helps.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
TARTAR said:
Here is the email for kingston make sure there is no spaces in the email when you copy and paste it. kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca. Ask them in your email to them if they have received your application as well include your name, birthday, client number as well as hubby's name, birthday and his file number.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good day all. We still got 6 passports out there waiting to be returned unless some people didn't come back and update us......not sure! I was looking at the spreadsheet and there was not one passport request in July, August, September or October of last year......it all happened in November, December and January! Kinda depressing when you think about it but Kingston is ever changing so here's hoping they change things up this year!

Welcome to the new people that have joined. If you would liek to be put on the spreadsheet, send a message with your timelines and I will add your information to it. Have a good weekend Tamarind
Safe flight to Sammy and baby....
Nev, you already know I am glad to see you are back girlfriend! Green crayon and all!

Blessings everyone!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Good day all. We still got 6 passports out there waiting to be returned unless some people didn't come back and update us......not sure! I was looking at the spreadsheet and there was not one passport request in July, August, September or October of last year......it all happened in November, December and January! Kinda depressing when you think about it but Kingston is ever changing so here's hoping they change things up this year!

Welcome to the new people that have joined. If you would liek to be put on the spreadsheet, send a message with your timelines and I will add your information to it. Have a good weekend Tamarind
Nev, you already know I am glad to see you are back girlfriend! Green crayon and all!

Blessings everyone!
hey there sis we are going to change it this year....they are going to start asking for our passport in September

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Wow. 4 long months without PPR last year. There was no strike last year and I don't think it was due to summer holidays only. I wonder why? So we can say they have improved this year even if not to our speed but at least some action has taken place!

quote author=chickie72 link=topic=29680.msg2479120#msg2479120 date=1375978566]

Blessings everyone!
[/quote]

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Hello everybody. Glad to see people moving about. Booking trips. Ppr. Interviews....

Just a question. How do you know your interview has been waived.

Hope your green crayon is out chickie. Lets hope the short week makes kingston happy workers!!

Thanks for everyone's support.

D

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
If it wasn't waived then they would contact you re interview when necessary.Before then you won't know. I believe if you're at the point where you get PPR and there's no mention of an interview then you know for sure that it's waived.

danielle902 said:
Hello everybody. Glad to see people moving about. Booking trips. Ppr. Interviews....

Hope your green crayon is out chickie. Lets hope the short week makes kingston happy workers!!

D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Good afternoon Fam,

@chickie I wish I had some new info that you could put up on the spreadsheet but unfortunately NO passport as yet ::) And TRUST me if we had gotten our passport with visa in it..the fam would be the first to know :D

Bless

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
tamarindball said:
If it wasn't waived then they would contact you re interview when necessary.Before then you won't know. I believe if you're at the point where you get PPR and there's no mention of an interview then you know for sure that it's waived.
Thanks tamarind.
I Hope I'm close too!
I leave in a month for 18 days. Hope my husband and I can come home together.

Also. A distant family member is a immigration lawyer. Which I didn't know. We are having a family reunion/60th anniversary party on the 10th. Hope he can shed some light. Wish I had found out about him sooner. :(. But now is better than never.

D <3

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
waitingonforever said:
Good afternoon Fam,

@ chickie I wish I had some new info that you could put up on the spreadsheet but unfortunately NO passport as yet ::) And TRUST me if we had gotten our passport with visa in it..the fam would be the first to know :D

Bless
Waitingonforever : when did you get your ppr and how did they do it. Email. Call. Post?

D <3

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
danielle902 said:

D
Green crayon sharpened and ready! Let's rock and roll Kingston!