MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
chickie72 said:
hey there, it stated that my eligibility was passed on my notes way back in March. Nothing new for me, I paid my RPRF fee the end of March and haven't heard anything since, we are just waiting for them to ask for the ARC and then we should be done but nothing as of yet, but my latest notes, it looks like someone touched my file July 23rd so here's hoping!
so you tellin me you had to find out from your notes since march and they havent gotten in contact with you as yet, that sucks its been like almost 5 months, and to make it worst u have to send them an ARC, am thinkin why dont u just send it to them before they ask, am sure u know their address, i remember after my interview my VO told me that i would need an ARC so i smiled and pointed it to her on her desk i told her u haev had it from since januray, hahah she said oh ok thanks. so i dont know but am thinkin u should send it, casue when they do contact u, you then haev to wait another 3 months for that arc, am not feelin that @chiekei.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
millslu said:
so you tellin me you had to find out from your notes since march and they havent gotten in contact with you as yet, that sucks its been like almost 5 months, and to make it worst u have to send them an ARC, am thinkin why dont u just send it to them before they ask, am sure u know their address, i remember after my interview my VO told me that i would need an ARC so i smiled and pointed it to her on her desk i told her u haev had it from since januray, hahah she said oh ok thanks. so i dont know but am thinkin u should send it, casue when they do contact u, you then haev to wait another 3 months for that arc, am not feelin that @ chiekei.
yeah I have debated and debated that one.....i don't want them to feel like I am pushing them to much but on the other hand it is proactive to do it right! They sent us an email and this is what it said. Once you are required to apply for ARC we will send the information to youso i am not sure if it is a good idea to send it in before hand or not? Hubby had emailed them asking how to pay for the ARC and this was their response back to hubby.. decisions decisions, i just don't know....but his police check expired last month so he went and got it redone so we have that done already.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
chickie72 said:
yeah I have debated and debated that one.....i don't want them to feel like I am pushing them to much but on the other hand it is proactive to do it right! They sent us an email and this is what it said. Once you are required to apply for ARC we will send the information to youso i am not sure if it is a good idea to send it in before hand or not? Hubby had emailed them asking how to pay for the ARC and this was their response back to hubby.. decisions decisions, i just don't know....but his police check expired last month so he went and got it redone so we have that done already.
what about you medicals have your done it over as yet. wow that the response yourll got for the ARC, is it a must that you do an ARC or did yourll have a one year ban, becasue am saying if its a guarantee yourll need it i dont see why they emailing you all this.. but its a tough decision i guess you really dont want to piss dem off, so now its more waiting, this sucks chiekie, am hopin you get word very soon, very very soon.

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
hey guys, i have a question.

Have you heard of people getting denied after passport request?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
millslu said:
what about you medicals have your done it over as yet. wow that the response yourll got for the ARC, is it a must that you do an ARC or did yourll have a one year ban, becasue am saying if its a guarantee yourll need it i dont see why they emailing you all this.. but its a tough decision i guess you really dont want to piss dem off, so now its more waiting, this sucks chiekie, am hopin you get word very soon, very very soon.
no it wasnt a one year ban....i wish then we wouldn't need it :( Medicals are outdated in September, hoping for an extension on those! 3 medicals are wayyyyy expensive. I am kind of darned if I do and darned if I don't so I am not quite sure yet.....just waiting. Thanks for the support!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
saskia said:
hey guys, i have a question.

Have you heard of people getting denied after passport request?
Nope never heard of that one, unless it happens after they take a passport at an interview. That could happen because after the interview, they still have the security and criminality and if someone doesn't pass those then yes they can be denied and the passport returned but I have never heard of them making it to the final end, asking for the passport then denying someone!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
millslu said:
hey @ maddants when the celebration starts in KG come get me over in POS i want to make some noise to. hhahahaha i already have my party hat hahah :D :D :D :D
hey bro i will sure tell you when the party is starting over in the kingston tread......lol

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
millslu said:
my medical expired since last year and im going to redo them before this month is over so i can have them dont before the interview.....i already redid my police record already.....waiting for the 21 days to go and pic it up.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Nope never heard of that one, unless it happens after they take a passport at an interview. That could happen because after the interview, they still have the security and criminality and if someone doesn't pass those then yes they can be denied and the passport returned but I have never heard of them making it to the final end, asking for the passport then denying someone!
im was wondering.....i know it say that criminal background check is suppose to be the last thing immigration do....but why do they have us here waiting so friggin long for them to go and do the background check on us.......i think they do the background check from the door and if they find something they would of turn down our application from a long time ago....

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Maddants said:
im was wondering.....i know it say that criminal background check is suppose to be the last thing immigration do....but why do they have us here waiting so friggin long for them to go and do the background check on us.......i think they do the background check from the door and if they find something they would of turn down our application from a long time ago....
well they have to establish that you have a bona fide marriage first, no use them troubling the RCMP, CSIS and Jamaica Police if the application is to be denied because of ineligibility. According to my notes, eligibility is passed and criminality is in process and security is not started but who knows because Kingston changes things all the time.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Hello good afternoon fam jam!! :)

Just doing a drive by of the forum to see if there is any good news for anyone..I myself am getting depressed not hearing anything after almost three months after the interview..I am REALLY starting to lose faith in this process and why Immigration has left so many people in the dark...I am usually a very STRONG woman but I think everything is getting the best of me....I think I need a some rum and blaze a big FAT spliff...(even though I dont smoke)..lol Or my other option is end up in Belleview...lol All the best to everyone!!!..I'm going to go sit in my corner now and be a fly on the Immigration wall!!! 8)

Bless

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
well they have to establish that you have a bona fide marriage first, no use them troubling the RCMP, CSIS and Jamaica Police if the application is to be denied because of ineligibility. According to my notes, eligibility is passed and criminality is in process and security is not started but who knows because Kingston changes things all the time.
yes i understand what you are saying sis...but i dont think it take that long to to see if a relationship is bonified or not........so in my case they telling me that they have some doubt and it took them over a year to say that......plus the going to add on more time for background check.....this is just crazy that why i just have to laugh at all this :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
waitingonforever said:
Hello good afternoon fam jam!! :)

Just doing a drive by of the forum to see if there is any good news for anyone..I myself am getting depressed not hearing anything after almost three months after the interview..I am REALLY starting to lose faith in this process and why Immigration has left so many people in the dark...I am usually a very STRONG woman but I think everything is getting the best of me....I think I need a some rum and blaze a big FAT spliff...(even though I dont smoke)..lol Or my other option is end up in Belleview...lol All the best to everyone!!!..I'm going to go sit in my corner now and be a fly on the Immigration wall!!! 8)

Bless
hey there sis just hold the faith.....i really think that it has to do with the strike on what going on with the other embassy....remember they are all co-workers so they are feeling it for their fellow comrades.......even though things are still going on for us in the kingston and port of spain embassies they are not putting out there full hundred at all....in reality you cant blame them but in our case we all want to get over with this long process for sure.....i know everyone miss there spouse and the immigration officers know that but they are striking for there interest also.......so we all have to just put everything in God hand and he/she will sure deliver when the time is right.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
i thought the medical was the final process of an application and not the background check. with me after my interview in may they sent me the background declaration form to fill out two weeks after the interview(a new version) and i sent it back and when i ask for my notes alast week the said they just sent an email to canada for my medicals which expired a month prior. i know a medical expires 12-15 month so i still have a 2 month windows remain.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
millslu said:
i thought the medical was the final process of an application and not the background check. with me after my interview in may they sent me the background declaration form to fill out two weeks after the interview(a new version) and i sent it back and when i ask for my notes alast week the said they just sent an email to canada for my medicals which expired a month prior. i know a medical expires 12-15 month so i still have a 2 month windows remain.
in most cases the medical and police record is the last thing they request if they are expired that is why im doing mines before the interview for sure so i can have it to present to them when the interview is over