22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
samll1 said:
@ Lonelymrs you can start taking pics of your bb messages, thats what I did. You can ask a friend to use their phone to take the pics and then send the pics to your email.
I did do a few screen shots of some of his sweeter msgs to me lol but I didn't even think to do it all along the only reason I saved the others was for myself :p but good thinking ...thanks :D

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
Hi tamarindball

i realise ur passport was requested on the 1st of july like me..when u get urs let me know

thanks

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Oh I surely will. You can also let me know too when you get yours back. Are you in Ja or Canada?

quote author=saskia link=topic=29680.msg2408902#msg2408902 date=1373689672]
Hi tamarindball

i realise ur passport was requested on the 1st of july like me..when u get urs let me know

thanks
[/quote]
lonelycanadianwifey said:

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Happy Saturday Jam/Fam.

Well I had hopes and dreams that I would be one of the lucky ones to get through within 7 months. That would mean that today would be the day however I am not discouraged because God's timing is the perfect timing. I am working with him for I know that I cannot do anything without him. Sometimes (and I speaking about myself) I rush when I should wait but this whole process is not in anyone of our control. It's like having a baby the doctor can tell you whatever they want about when the baby is due but unless God says this is the day, nothing will happen.

I would like to let the forum know to not be discouraged this weekend. God is on the job, he is working it all out. Today is my 10th month anniversary and it is bittersweet hubby and I are going through the storm/valley but I am giving God the honor and the praise to be alive today. I am continuing to believe that he will work things out whichever way he thinks will be best. I have literally turned this marriage over to him because I realize that only he can work miracles.

This forum has been such an amazing source of support, encouragement and some truly great people are on this forum. I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you. I hope that this post will find all of you in good health and spirits.
Chickie, COG, Mr/Mrs. Maddants, Tamarind, Ready, Sammy, Carm and everyone else that I forgot, Be Blessed.

God is Good all the time, and All the time God is Good.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Sweetie Q - That was very encouraging even though you yourself are going through life's challenges. Just know that these challenges will make you stronger and are only there to test your faith so don't give up. You have done the right thing as God is surely bigger than every existing problem and He can do the impossible. Keep trusting and believing and you will have favour. What God has blessed, no man can curse! Keep well and be positive and of course give thanks in everything, the good and the bad, as it's God's will for you, but only for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. His timing is perfect and only He alone knows due dates.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
saskia said:
Hi saskia, I see you found us over here on the Kingston thread. Welcome!

As I mentioned to you on the other thread, Chickie72 (one of the forum members) tracks everyone's timeline/updates going through the KG visa office on a spreadsheet which is located under her purple ticker. Just look for one of her posts and click on the spreadsheet link.

Would you mind letting us know what month you applied last year?

I hope you get your passport back in the very near future! You'll be in Canada before you know it!

Once again, welcome to our forum family!
:D

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
Thanks for welcoming me :)
;)

Kingston received my application in June 2012 with medical attached. I didn't hear from them so i decided to email them in around may of this year asking my status. Kingston called me a few days after saying i need to redo medical and after i do the medical i should submit my passport i did that when i check ecas all its saying is application received from last year till now kmt. i thought by now they would have verified all that they should and when they get the passport they would just stamp and send back. its a long wait

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
saskia said:
Thanks for welcoming me :)
;)

Kingston received my application in June 2012 with medical attached. I didn't hear from them so i decided to email them in around may of this year asking my status. Kingston called me a few days after saying i need to redo medical and after i do the medical i should submit my passport i did that when i check ecas all its saying is application received from last year till now kmt. i thought by now they would have verified all that they should and when they get the passport they would just stamp and send back. its a long wait
Thanks for letting us know when KG received your application, saskia. I'm guessing you applied a few months before then for your spouse to receive sponsorship approval.

When did you do your first medical? If it was within the last 15 months they could have requested an extension so it's interesting to read that they had you re-do it. We just never know with Kingston! They extended my husband's medical in February and we are still waiting for them to request his passport. ::)

The good news is that they asked you for your passport so you are nearing the end of the process. Did your ecas status ever change to 'in process' or has it always had 'application received' and 'medicals received'?

Where will you be living when you arrive in Canada?

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
E-cas sometimes doesn't update as regularly as it should. Mine however updated to in process same time I got PPR email but I know it doesn't always work like that for everyone. Saskia wishing you all the best with your process and hopefully you will receive PP very soon so as to almost complete your process save and except your landing of course.

Nevaeha said:
Thanks for letting us know when KG received your application, saskia. I'm guessing you applied a few months before then for your spouse to receive sponsorship approval.

When did you do your first medical? If it was within the last 15 months they could have requested an extension so it's interesting to read that they had you re-do it. We just never know with Kingston! They extended my husband's medical in February and we are still waiting for them to request his passport. ::)

The good news is that they asked you for your passport so you are nearing the end of the process. Did your ecas statues ever change to 'in process' or has it always had 'application received' and 'medicals received'?

Where will you be living when you arrive in Canada?
lonelycanadianwifey said:

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
Hi KGN,

Just stopping in to say hello
Funny thing happened today...so I was doing some online shopping and instead of putting in my credit card number, I put in my client number. Proof that this thing is really taking over SMH

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
My status is still saying application and medical received from last year till now.

Toronto hopefully :)

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
I did medical in february of last year i did it same time i send in application silly me should have waited until they told me to..it would have saved me some of my money

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
fromadistance said:
Hi KGN,

Just stopping in to say hello
Funny thing happened today...so I was doing some online shopping and instead of putting in my credit card number, I put in my client number. Proof that this thing is really taking over SMH
Hilarious, fad!

Too bad our client numbers don't work for online purchases! It would give us something to do while going through the immigration process!!!!