January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TruLuvKiss said:
I am grateful for this forum and for everyone. I have learned alot and continue to learn. to Chickie, Nev and all others that have been positive just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate each and everyone of you...oh and Im not going anywhere yet. just wanted to say thanks and congrats to everyone with good news...later
Bless you, TLK and we all appreciate you too! :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
hey peeps! :) I am just wondering if anyone has order notes lately? Last time I ordered it was 3 weeks and the time before that was one month... I am hoping this time will be 2 weeks or less lol even tomorrow works ;)
Yes, I ordered mine 30 days ago today and I haven't received them yet. Every other time I have gotten them in exactly 30 days.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hello CeeAllen. Glad your hubs enjoyed Canada Day. I know how great it must have felt for him to finally enjoy the day with you. I will patiently for the day when my passport is returned to me and then I can kiss the process goodbye once and for all. Trying not to be too anxious about it but I hope that I can get it back in 2 weeks time God's willing.Take care and thanks for popping in.

ceeallen said:
Hello Kingstonians!!!!!
Hope you all enjoyed your canadas day long weekend!
This was hubbys first Canada's day and he enjoyed the day and the fire works.
Last year on July 1st we were talking over the phone while I was at the carnival and yesterday we were saying now we're finalllly able to enjoy the day together!

Anyways, just dropping by to see if anyone heard anything and was ecstatic when I saw tintins landing story ( woohoooo girl! Welcome to the club) congrats! And Tammyball, ur immigration journey is finally over mama, sooo happy for you... The rest of y'all still waiting, your time is coming to an end soon aswell."today for you, tomorrow for me"....

Congrats to oneandonly also, I was able to read a few pages back and saw that they have requested rprf which means ur journey is coming to an end! And to all others who have heard anything at all from Kingston!

Kingston, Neeeeexxxt please, chickie, Nev, maddants and all those waiting over a year needs ppr NOW,,Farr toooo long!

Sending positive vibes to Kingston and to each and every one of y'all

BIG HUGS XOXO

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Boy am I having a hard time falling asleep tonight!

17 more days to be in hubby`s arms. I am excited already.

Come on Kingston..Give us some more great news. We are all waiting.

Be blessed.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tintin79 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]LANDING STORY[/size][/size][/size]

Good Night Everyone,

So I've been quite busy as you can see but I've now gotten the time to give you all my wonderful landing story. I'm ecstatic to type this as I remember reading everyone else's and couldn't wait for the day I would be able to type my own. I'll keep it short, simple and sweet.

I knew his flight was set to arrive for 19:20 through Air Canada so I left my house at 7pm. Before that, I left work half day to prep that house. And cooked up a storm and had to clean parts of the house I didn't get to finish. I completed the cleaning by 4:30pm, ran to daycare, picked up my son and then I started cooking. I made chicken wings and macaroni pie. My husband said he wanted Canadian Food, so that was the best I could come up with. Fed the baby, we showered and left out at 7pm. I ran to the car wash to clean up the car and made my way on the 401. I actually even ended up getting off at the wrong stop. I was so happy that I wasn't even paying attention.

We arrived at the airport by 19:40. I parked and we walked in and waited. My son and I definitely were overdressed but I wanted my husband to see us looking better than ever. At about 8:15pm, there he was walking out. I ran up to him and kissed him all over. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his and all we could do is kiss each other and hug each other all over. My son looked up trying to catch a glimpse of his face. He finally realized it was his father after a closer look. At only a year and a half, he remembered his father, he smiled and looked at his father in awe. It was beautiful. We drove the 30 minute home drive home and he looked around and said "i'm back in Canada". He smiled with joy. and I smiled looking at him.My son said Daddy over and over. It was wonderful. He stated they didn't give him a hard time, they welcomed him into Canada, gave him his PR documents and sent him on his way. My husband drove me to work the next day, went and renewed his license, got his health card, although they advised him it will not be active until Sept 2013. Got his SIN and he's good to go. He now is on the hunt for a job. So we've been sending out many resumes. We had a great weekend, went to a lot of BBQs and enjoyed our family time together. I'm happy to have my man back in the house.

Thank you all again for your support. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you will all be reunited soon with your loved ones. :D
hey sis what a sweet and lovely story....im glad you and hubby is reunited again for the rest of your lives.im so happy for you that your immigration journey is over and the lives together journey is about to begin.....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
Good morning forum family. VERY GOOD N EWS. PPR REQUEST YESTERDAY!!! OMG :)
hey there sis congrats on your hubby ppr.....that is some great news and the month of july started off so good.....me and wifey are so happy for you....you immigration flight is about to land...lol

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Thanks Maddants. the ting tun up!

Maddants said:
hey there sis congrats on your hubby ppr.....that is some great news and the month of july started off so good.....me and wifey are so happy for you....you immigration flight is about to land...lol
lonelycanadianwifey said:

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Hi Everyone;

So quiet in here; hope no one is getting discouraged. It is at these times when we feel weary that we should fight harder.

Keep up the positive thoughts and let us use the success stories to give us hope and strengthen our faith.

Have a great day and a fabulous short week ;D

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
Thanks Maddants. the ting tun up!
yes for sure.......now you an hubby can go party like a rock star :p :p :p :p :p :p

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the nice updates on landing stories n ppr kingston continue to work we r happy for that so in a few hours i will finally have my landing story yes today is the day for me all i can say i cannot believe the dream is finally a reality cleaning trying to get everything organized will return eith my story in a few bless up to all

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Samilanaire said:
All the nice updates on landing stories n ppr kingston continue to work we r happy for that so in a few hours i will finally have my landing story yes today is the day for me all i can say i cannot believe the dream is finally a reality cleaning trying to get everything organized will return eith my story in a few bless up to all
Congrats Sami!!! I am happy for you!!!....cant wait to hear all about it!!! :D

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Samilanaire said:
I cant wait to read your landing story. Wishing your other half a safe trip and landing.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
how are you my friend....im so happy that today is your big day for you and your other half......that is so great.....cant wait to read your landing story.

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
A question...
My application was sent inland (cuz hubby is in Canada with me) and after AIP it was sent to Kingston for his daughter's part. If I ordered the notes, would I be able to find out what's going on with it now that its in JA? Its been there since may 1st they sent a package of papers to fill out for the girls (filled out and hand delivered the next week) I'm so anxious to see what's going on, we have already waited over a year I hope this process is nearing its end.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
krissikris said:
A question...
My application was sent inland (cuz hubby is in Canada with me) and after AIP it was sent to Kingston for his daughter's part. If I ordered the notes, would I be able to find out what's going on with it now that its in JA? Its been there since may 1st they sent a package of papers to fill out for the girls (filled out and hand delivered the next week) I'm so anxious to see what's going on, we have already waited over a year I hope this process is nearing its end.
hey there the access to information (notes) is for all applications for permanent residence so you can still apply and receive them also. Good luck.....