January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Samilanaire said:
All the nice updates on landing stories n ppr kingston continue to work we r happy for that so in a few hours i will finally have my landing story yes today is the day for me all i can say i cannot believe the dream is finally a reality cleaning trying to get everything organized will return eith my story in a few bless up to all
I'm so happy for you and your hubby, Sam. I am looking forward to reading all about the landing story...in a few days! :D

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
All the best to you and your hubs Sam. I know it seems unreal but seeing is believing. Cant wait to read about your landing story.

Samilanaire said:
All the nice updates on landing stories n ppr kingston continue to work we r happy for that so in a few hours i will finally have my landing story yes today is the day for me all i can say i cannot believe the dream is finally a reality cleaning trying to get everything organized will return eith my story in a few bless up to all

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Nevaeha said:
Akiikwe, what a lovely surprise to have you visit us this evening!

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson and I'm happy to hear that he is doing well. :D

When you ordered your notes did you request a copy of the entire file? I think that may be why you got everything. ;) Maddants is going to do great at the interview and he will be with you before you know it!

I'm sorry to read about the damage the storm caused to your home.. Too bad your hubby wasn't in Canada to clean up the mess and shingle the roof for you! :p

Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update!
Hi just coming back to visit and catch up on reading. What happened with the notes, I may have requested the whole file. I didn't know how to properly fill out the form. But I got it straight now. But I have made phone calls to try and get this request for the note straightened out and they were waiting on Kingston to send them the information so they can send to me. In regards to the storm, I am going to have to get a loan for roof repair and I am going to work on getting an emergency loan for the repairs. on a better note, I am enjoying my grandson very much! Thanks! :D

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
I am new to this forum. I am wondering what people are finding to be the average processing time this yr. I have all our paperwork and fees paid. Not sure if the time is what the CIC says, 19mths :( or if there have been better success stories coming out of JA. My paperwork was filed April 29,2013, sponsosorship approved May 28, 2013, paperwork sent to JA, confirmation Kingston has file June 19, 2013. medicals received June 3,2013.

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
oneandonly, I plan on sending Kingston everything I can! I have bee sending a lot of stuff to Maddants so he can take to his interview as well!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Akiikwe said:
Hi just coming back to visit and catch up on reading. What happened with the notes, I may have requested the whole file. I didn't know how to properly fill out the form. But I got it straight now. But I have made phone calls to try and get this request for the note straightened out and they were waiting on Kingston to send them the information so they can send to me. In regards to the storm, I am going to have to get a loan for roof repair and I am going to work on getting an emergency loan for the repairs. on a better note, I am enjoying my grandson very much! Thanks! :D
Good evening, Akiikwe!!!! It's always so nice to hear from you and I'm happy to read that you are enjoying your grandson! Now all you need is for Maddants to be with you in Canada!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Wifey_BT said:
I am new to this forum. I am wondering what people are finding to be the average processing time this yr. I have all our paperwork and fees paid. Not sure if the time is what the CIC says, 19mths :( or if there have been better success stories coming out of JA. My paperwork was filed April 29,2013, sponsosorship approved May 28, 2013, paperwork sent to JA, confirmation Kingston has file June 19, 2013. medicals received June 3,2013.
Welcome to our famjam, Wifey_BT!

Congratulations on your sponsorship approval! You can view the timelines for people on this thread by going to Chickie72's posts and clicking on the link to the spreadsheet under her ticker. You will see that some people get through in 5 months and some people take up to two years. Our little family represents approximately 2% of the family applications processed through Kingston.

You will find out all sorts of information by reading the previous posts on this thread. And of course someone is always around to answer any questions you may have.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the banana boat ride with us from JA to Canada!!!! May your journey be quick and smooth!!! :D

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
tamarindball said:
Mrs Maddants. Great to see you popping in. That was a very nice post from you filled with lots of positive news and encouragement even though life challenges were included but we can't escape same. It's really how we respond to these challenges that matter. Wishing you all the best with your new addition to your family and am praying that the interview will go well as planned. Trust you get the roof fixed to avoid another mishap. Whereabouts are you?
tamarindball, I in Southern Ontario in the Area of Wallaceburg, that is about 2 hour drive from London and 1 hour drive from Windsor. I am near Lake St. Clair and am surrounded by water here. It has been raining alot and the weather here has been unpredidctable. But I love it where I live! And thanks!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And the moment is here for me Daddys home forever so my hubby landed earlier today ofcourse i was bz trying to everything organized for the arrival i work 6pm to 2am so yesterday i didnt complete all the necessaries neway i came home 213am n i stated n cleaned until about 615am then i went to bed woke up to phone calls from the hubby as hes getting ready to catch the flight our daughter all excited kept asking wat time daddys coming left kitchener at about 5pm as his flight wid arrive by 630pm got at the airport around 650pm wen arrive its showed that the flight arrive 647pm around i stood there with goosebumps anticipating the arrival then i began to wonder all rhings caz its my hubbys very first time leaving n taking a plane but it was all real at 720pm when i saw my handsome man stepped through the door with all smiles n landed a big kiss on my lips daddys home the rest to be continued but am happy the landing was smooth n he was also given his social number upon arrival thanks everyone

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Samilanaire said:
And the moment is here for me Daddys home forever so my hubby landed earlier today ofcourse i was bz trying to everything organized for the arrival i work 6pm to 2am so yesterday i didnt complete all the necessaries neway i came home 213am n i stated n cleaned until about 615am then i went to bed woke up to phone calls from the hubby as hes getting ready to catch the flight our daughter all excited kept asking wat time daddys coming left kitchener at about 5pm as his flight wid arrive by 630pm got at the airport around 650pm wen arrive its showed that the flight arrive 647pm around i stood there with goosebumps anticipating the arrival then i began to wonder all rhings caz its my hubbys very first time leaving n taking a plane but it was all real at 720pm when i saw my handsome man stepped through the door with all smiles n landed a big kiss on my lips daddys home the rest to be continued but am happy the landing was smooth n he was also given his social number upon arrival thanks everyone
Woo Hoo, Sam!!!! I can feel your happiness right through my computer. :D Finally, your day has arrived for you to carry on with your lives TOGETHER!!!! Thanks for always being so supportive to all of us on the forum! Remember to visit us from time to time! Congratulations!!! :-*

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Nevaeha said:
Good evening, Akiikwe!!!! It's always so nice to hear from you and I'm happy to read that you are enjoying your grandson! Now all you need is for Maddants to be with you in Canada!!!
Thank you! :D It is hard to find the time to come on this forum as life is busy here. Yes I really need Maddants here with me. Family, kids out of school, things to do during this time of year. Plus work. It is just busy, but it takes my mind off of this whole process and helps time pass.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aww thnx nev yes this forum have really great ppl taught mi alot n i will never forget u all no matter the long drawn process the end result is near and that was today for me as hubbys home n i definately feel complete thnx again oh btw update spreadsheet for me plz am proud to say Landed

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Samilanaire said:
Wonderful news!!! :D :D :D Enjoy life to the fullest, I like reading about such happy news!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Wifey_BT said:
Welcome Wifey_BT; congrats on sponsorship approval. I have added your name to the spread sheet.

Could you say if you received a letter from Kingston confirming receipt of your application or is this the status on Ecas?