Kingston,Jamaica

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awesome news chickie lol at hubbys comment howdidoo to u hunny go enjoy with hubby n i know ull get sum great news while ur there i wish i cud go as well kgn is really grrrrrrr right now

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
jiggyzealous said:
:D :D ;D
The inland Canada 2012 thread is HOT HOT!!! CIC is sending sponsor approval and PR in just six months.... :'(. Im so anxious because mine is now due
You are Applying with in Canada?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Now that's an update!!!! Chickie, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and your hubby to see each other in less than two weeks. Woo Hoo!!!!! I can feel your excitement! You deserve it girl! ;D
after 9 months! I can't believe it......it is an awesome feeling for sure!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
carm_cnd said:
Hopefully he can just come home with you :D
well that would be nice but I know thats not going to happen....:( I can live with it though, only a few more months to go!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Samilanaire said:
Awesome news chickie lol at hubbys comment howdidoo to u hunny go enjoy with hubby n i know ull get sum great news while ur there i wish i cud go as well kgn is really grrrrrrr right now
yes but less then 2 weeks your hubby will be here! That is awesome in itself! :)

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are waiting on that day trust me! It will be a day am ready to go to kingston n say waz up with hubby's pp ur killing us here

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Put fun and joke aside... What on earth is going on with Kingston ? ? ? This is ridiculous :mad: :mad: :mad:

KMT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
I don't understand what's going on in the Kingston visa office. Many inland applicants are getting thru this process in 6 to 12 months while outside applicants have to be waiting some ridiculous times to get here. So happy that I listened when told to apply inland.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Well I guess us Canadians like to enjoy our vacations when we come down....i don't know about anyone else but i work hard up here and when I am on vacation, I wanna enjoy myself. I don't wanna sit in a house. I had never been to Jamaica before and I wanted to see the sites and to meet my husbands family. They are spread out all over Jamaica so the only way we could get to them was by car. I didn't mean this to cause an upset in our little forum here! I was just saying sometimes it is hard to come up with the money to go see your spouses, it isnt just the plane fare you need, that is all I meant.
hey there sis how are you doing today.......I know that everyone that comes to Jamaica wants to go and enjoy the sites but what im saying is that a lot of foreigners is paying to0 much for too little because they don't have any idea of what going on when they come here. I take my wifey to place but not too many place though since we are going thru this long immigration process....but everyone is different and we all have different minds to think lol...im not trying to get at anyone at all here... I do and respect everyone on this forum. everyone here have taught me a lot of things I did not know about this immigration process and how some things goes so im so happy I can call each and everyone here my brothers and sister from a different mother and father :p :p :p :p :p :p.........I know when I get to Canada we all sure have to hang out together and remember these times while drinking some nice cold rum cream :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
SweetieQ said:
Good morning Jam/Fam.
I am hoping that everyone is doing well today. I am here today to try and lift up our spirits. It seems like we are all going through a dry spell with Kingston lately. To be honest I have been so down lately. This immigration process has been taking a toll on me. I never realized it until when I was on vacation with hubby and then it was over..time to come home. Suddenly I became I hot mess crying and all. When I realized that I will be coming back to Canada (alone) to pick up where I left off. The Lord only knows what challenges we all have to face? It is so nice to have someone.. your someone (spouse) that can say babe I got your back. Most of the times someone that has not travelled to really understand how hard it can be up here. You have to work, care for kids, school, house, care for yourself and lots more things..but to have acknowledgement for all that you are doing really means a lot. When I was in Jamaica both my spouse and I didn't have alot of money..but really it is not about the money. It is about the company, my spouse, the man that I love. He can stretch money like an elastic band.LOL. He tries to make sure that I have a great time on little funds..we go to local events around the area, local beach, supermarket and it really helps that St Elizabeth is the food basket of Jamaica (so them say anyway) .I shouldn't say that because I know it its true, anything you throw down grows there. No one wants to go a on vacation and sit in the house because that is what we do here while we wait, it is not recommended by me. It just feels good to be with the one you love .making love, talking, laughing,looking touching, squeezing, smelling..etc you get the picture. While I was in Jamaica it rained cats and dogs nothing to me was more sensual. We ran out in the rain, took off our clothes and layed naked in the bed, we listened to the rain falling on the zinc roof top and on the ground through the window. Honestly I thought I experienced a little bit of heaven. What was the cost for that priceless. We went to the local beach and no one was there. I walked along the beach. l rolled up my pants foot and walked in the water until it got to my knees and wet my pants. I didn't pick up any shells like I always do but I was just amazed. I thanked God for that moment. I remember talking to God. I was praising him for his goodness. I looked into the turquoise water and saw so many different shades of blue. I thought to myself that no man can ever created this and that no other time on this planet could ever be like that for that instant in time was priceless. I had an unexpected visitor the day that I landed in JA, ladies you know who I mean..i can hear you now.oh no, after all that planning. LOL. Don't feel sad for me. this was the best sexless trip that I have ever had. I have learned that even though sex is great, wonderful, amazing, spectacular, over the moon (need I say more) and a requirement for physical intimacy there is so much more. Physical sex is an extension to any relationship. There are not enough words in the english language to describe how much I love and respect my husband. We were able to make love without.. well you know what I am talking about. Anyways I could write a whole lot more however I wont. I think I have babble enough. As I said I am here to encourage our forum today. I am asking for us not to get discouraged because our days are coming when we will be with our spouses. We just need to continue to support, uplift and be mindful that God is working it out. The battle is not ours but if we cast our fears, problems everything on him he will take care of it. One last thing before I go please do not forget to tell those you love that you love them. Last year at this time I was in Jamaica with my family not knowing that in just 3 short months later I would be saying goodbye to my aunt forever. I actually met my husband in person on May 2/12 so it will be our 1 year anniversary of actually meeting. We talked for a long time before actually meeting. One day soon I will tell you all the story. For anyone reading this. Please know that you are blessed everyday that we can awake from a nights rest is a day to give thanks for the good and especially for the bad. The bad is what makes our shoulders stronger, it gives us another reason to try harder it gives us a testimony to help others. I had to kiss alot of frogs before God send me the one that turned into a prince and helped me to realize that I am no longer a jewel in the rough. I am blessed and highly favoured by the one and only that truly matters. My Lord for he has given me the life in order to praise him on a daily basis. To all have a wonderful day. Someone will hear some good news this week. Lord I thank you in advance and I give you praises today and forever.
I have enough love to share. Thanks and Be blessed. Have a wonderful day, week, month, year.
By the way I am looking for a cheap flight to Jamaica to get some exercise. :D :D :D LOL.
hey there sis.....you are sure one of God angels....what you wrote is so upliftment to this forum.....God is sure going to bring your hubby home to you soon....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Aww sweetieq that just touched my heart right there tears just started coming down. My husband is stayin in Clarendon running water is very low at times but I managed and got through it. I give thanks to the good lord for being able to afford a place that I call my second home to shelter and protect my husband. It is small but it is well managable as long as he has a place to sleep, cook and bathe were both happy. I loved jamaica from the small to the big things. I know what it is like to struggle I take pride in everything.
although Jamaica don't have a lot of luxury like the have oversea.....One thing about Jamaica is the the people our here are happy even with nothing at all........we as ppl know how to survive with nothing at all. :p :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
no offense taken, we are all entitled to our opinions......the first time I came to JA, i could not believe that they didn't have "normal" bathrooms to shower in I complained oh how I complained, then a little light bulb went off over my head and I said to myself........quit complaining, you are with your hubby and that is the most important thing and truly that is what it is all about, so if I have to shower under a trickle of COLD water, then so be it....i just think of it like camping LMAO :) ps......truly don't like the little mosquitos down there thou nasty buggers! LOL
the mosquitoes here are very annoying for sure.....I hate them like poison

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Flight is booked......13 days till I see my hubby! OMG i am so excited! ahahahahahahahah

Congrats on the new home! That will definitely keep you busy for sure...
hey there sis......im happy for you that you going to get to see your hubby....my wife is coming down around the same time as you so maybe we can link up for a day and go ful joy ourselves.....lol.......good things are coming your way sis.....

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
I know how to survive with nothing as well. Hubby said to his father tonight my wife appreciates everything and knows how to live. If I had a airbed she would be happy.

Maddants said:
although Jamaica don't have a lot of luxury like the have oversea.....One thing about Jamaica is the the people our here are happy even with nothing at all........we as ppl know how to survive with nothing at all. :p :p :p :p