Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Good evening my extended family.

What great weather we are having..God is certainly marvelous. I was secretely wishing for some Jamaican sunny weather to feel better and BAMM my wish was granted. Maybe if I wish hard enough my hubby will get PPR request by the next few weeks or no later than June 30/13 in Jesus Name.

I am praying that this week someone will get some good news even if it is not me. Kingston IO are slowing down we probably need to send them some love so that they can in turn send us some love and send home our spouses. What do you all think?

Be Blessed
Have a great saturday and weekend. :D

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Hello forum fam!! How y'all doing???

I hope everyone have been enjoying their weekend and looking forward to some great news out of Kingston this coming week.

Wanna shout out to my girlie Samilanaire.....CONGRATS CHICA....such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Hubby should be home in a few :) :) :)

Kingston has definitely been really quiet lately, but I strongly believe they will be showering our forum with some great news in the upcoming weeks. Hang in their ladies and gents....your time is definitely coming up.

Nuff blessings.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I definately agree Sweetie Q and thank you so much Keke most definitely we are happy and counting down

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Cograts Samilanaire, your hubby is finally coming home. I can't wait to hear your landing story.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Samil hun i do hope ur next in line based on the spreadsheet but kgn has their way of doing things but definately am looking forward to that day n hoping it will be no later than this week supet excited but thnx once again

cblgr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-24-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
21-03-2013
Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend! My husband and I were talking about applying for a visitor's visa while our file is waiting to be processed in Kingston. Just wondering if you had any advice on the situation. My concern is that we'll be refused because they will think that he won't return at the end of our visit given that we've applied for permanent residency.

Thanks so much!! :)

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
cblgr said:
Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend! My husband and I were talking about applying for a visitor's visa while our file is waiting to be processed in Kingston. Just wondering if you had any advice on the situation. My concern is that we'll be refused because they will think that he won't return at the end of our visit given that we've applied for permanent residency.

Thanks so much!! :)
Refer back to around page 2219....we talked about it just last week! While there are no guarantees they will say no, you are pretty much bang on with their concerns. I told my story on the above page number!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning to my forum family here hoping kgn brings sum great news for someone on here today to end the April it was a very quiet one but I know kgn is coming with a bang this coming week i feel it so chickie nev maddants one and only sweetie q danielle child of god and the list goes on just to name a few watch out caz gud news is coming for u my hunnies and ofcourse everyone else i do hope great news comes soon from my lips to god ears to kgn brain lol

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Great encouraging post ;D

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2013/04/29/marriage_fraud_canadian_immigration_officials_tread_thin_line.html

Only 16% denied in 2010

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Samilanaire said:
Good morning to my forum family here hoping kgn brings sum great news for someone on here today to end the April it was a very quiet one but I know kgn is coming with a bang this coming week i feel it so chickie nev maddants one and only sweetie q danielle child of god and the list goes on just to name a few watch out caz gud news is coming for u my hunnies and ofcourse everyone else i do hope great news comes soon from my lips to god ears to kgn brain lol
Thanks for the encouraging words Samilanaire! :) Good news will be coming this week, I can feel it ;D :)

I dreamed that my ecas says "DONE" (I dont know if ecas say "done" in real life) but in my dream i rememeber getting excited when i saw "done" on my ecas ;D :D..... I pray that this whole immigration process will be successfully "DONE" really soon. :p :D ;)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Good Morning everyone!!!

Question - has anyone gone down to JA and stayed past the 3 months stamped in your passport? I'm going down after I have the baby and plan on staying a few months and wasn't sure how the 3 month stay works. My plan is to stay as long as I can while on Mat Leave and hopefully the hubby will get the call to drop of passport while I'm down there.

Oh and Kingston....WAKE UP!!!!

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning everyone!!!

Question - has anyone gone down to JA and stayed past the 3 months stamped in your passport? I'm going down after I have the baby and plan on staying a few months and wasn't sure how the 3 month stay works. My plan is to stay as long as I can while on Mat Leave and hopefully the hubby will get the call to drop of passport while I'm down there.

Oh and Kingston....WAKE UP!!!!
You have to go to an immigration office (some of them are in police stations. I know there is one in Negril.) You need to get them to stamp your passport for your length of stay. They will usually stamp it the maximum amount of time U are allowed which is six months. Make sure you do not overstay your stamp.

When I went down there for long periods over the 3 month stamp I would visit the immigration office within the first week I was there to make sure I was not going to overstay by accident. I did once by one day and it caused such a problem. That when I went after that I made sure I went to Negril and got the stamp I needed right away.

Good luck and congrats on the baby.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
danielle902 said:
You have to go to an immigration office (some of them are in police stations. I know there is one in Negril.) You need to get them to stamp your passport for your length of stay. They will usually stamp it the maximum amount of time U are allowed which is six months. Make sure you do not overstay your stamp.

When I went down there for long periods over the 3 month stamp I would visit the immigration office within the first week I was there to make sure I was not going to overstay by accident. I did once by one day and it caused such a problem. That when I went after that I made sure I went to Negril and got the stamp I needed right away.

Good luck and congrats on the baby.
Awesome thanks. I knew that there was a way to do it but wasn't sure how too. I'll ask my hubby where the office is in Kingston

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Good Morning everyone! I just got back from Jamaica yesterday a week was way too short!!! missing my husband like crazy n its only been a couple of days since I left. :( I got to work this morning and I had sent Kingston a email from my work email and this is what they sent back to me.

Dear Madam

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 25 September 2012 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in Kingston for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Regards

Immigration Section,

3 West King’s House Road, P O Box 1500

Kingston 10, Jamaica

Tel:(876) 926-1500

Fax:(876) 733-3480

Immigration Information Tel: (876) 733-3393

E-mail : kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca

Can anyone tell me what initial review means? I hope everyone is having a great monday and hopefully this is just the start to a great week that we all hear good news from Kingston :)

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
carm_cnd said:
Good Morning everyone! I just got back from Jamaica yesterday a week was way too short!!! missing my husband like crazy n its only been a couple of days since I left. :( I got to work this morning and I had sent Kingston a email from my work email and this is what they sent back to me.

Dear Madam

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 25 September 2012 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in Kingston for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Regards

Immigration Section,

3 West King's House Road, P O Box 1500

Kingston 10, Jamaica

Tel:(876) 926-1500

Fax:(876) 733-3480

Immigration Information Tel: (876) 733-3393

E-mail : kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Can anyone tell me what initial review means? I hope everyone is having a great monday and hopefully this is just the start to a great week that we all hear good news from Kingston :)
Sorry to say carm this was the same email I got from kgn about a month ago :mad:

I hate generic emails.