None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Samilanaire said:
Hello forum well i have sum news on my end my husbands address was changed to mine as well as got decision made today now im stalking my dhl so i can begin to rejoice so kingston is working my journey is at its end n i want to say thank u all for the support kind words n wish everyone waiting a speedy process will return once visa is in hand n most definately landing story god bless u all
Congrats Sami!
Wonderful news on a Friday afternoon!!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Congratulations to everyone who got good news while I was away.

It has been difficult to be back without hubby. I cannot stop crying. This trip was extremely hard saying good bye. I miss him so much.
I am still giving thanks for a great,safe travel to and from Jamaica. God is good.

So now that I am back can you tell me where do I send my travel information to. Do I email, fax or mail the information?

Can anyone tell me where to get the link to order the online notes.

Thanks everyone. Have a great weekend.
Be Blessed. :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Welcome back sweetieq glad to read you had a safe fun trip. I feel you it's very hard to leave your spouse. It has been 2 weeks since I been back. The first few days I couldn't stop crying but it will soon pass and you will be back to your normal self again. Have a great weekend.

SweetieQ said:

It has been difficult to be back without hubby. I cannot stop crying. This trip was extremely hard saying good bye. I miss him so much.
I am still giving thanks for a great,safe travel to and from Jamaica. God is good.

So now that I am back can you tell me where do I send my travel information to. Do I email, fax or mail the information?

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
SweetieQ said:

Welcome back!

God is truely Great and Awsome!

Glad you had a wonderful time and came back safe and sound.

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Samilanaire said:
Hello forum well i have sum news on my end my husbands address was changed to mine as well as got decision made today now im stalking my dhl so i can begin to rejoice so kingston is working my journey is at its end n i want to say thank u all for the support kind words n wish everyone waiting a speedy process will return once visa is in hand n most definately landing story god bless u all
c

Hi sam' had to stop by to say CONGRATS, finally, so happy for you. Have a awesome weekend!!

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Hey everyone could you please help me respond to this post that an anonymous member asked me to post. Please spare some time to answer

"I was sponsored to canada by my ex-husband who was my cousin. Due to some family disputes, we never lived together in canada. He never showed any interest in me. I got divorce after a year and married to another person whom I met in Canada. My ex-husband complained against me in immigration. When I was called in for immigration hearing, I got confused and I said I lived with my ex-husband which was not true. they called me for hearing one after another. I told them the truth that family did not accept me and I never lived with him. Therefore, they blamed me for marriage of convience and misreprestation. before, I did not know that my husband can do inland sponsorship for me. now, I did not leave on the date they asked me to leave canada. I am not sure if my exclusion order will become deportation order. E cas shows my H&C and sporshorship is in process. I am not sure if they will process my application. Will they approve my application? Now, I am not only out of status but illegal."

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u so much my lovelies I tell ya after that awesome news I just had the best sleep ever before work thank you all again

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:

welcome back SweetieQ....leaving them behind is sooooo darn hard....kmt....I emailed Kingston and I also faxed them....here is the link to their information

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jamaica-jamaique/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

here is the link for your notes:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

this is the new online one....its really easy!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
jiggyzealous said:
Hey everyone could you please help me respond to this post that an anonymous member asked me to post. Please spare some time to answer

"I was sponsored to canada by my ex-husband who was my cousin. Due to some family disputes, we never lived together in canada. He never showed any interest in me. I got divorce after a year and married to another person whom I met in Canada. My ex-husband complained against me in immigration. When I was called in for immigration hearing, I got confused and I said I lived with my ex-husband which was not true. they called me for hearing one after another. I told them the truth that family did not accept me and I never lived with him. Therefore, they blamed me for marriage of convience and misreprestation. before, I did not know that my husband can do inland sponsorship for me. now, I did not leave on the date they asked me to leave canada. I am not sure if my exclusion order will become deportation order. E cas shows my H&C and sporshorship is in process. I am not sure if they will process my application. Will they approve my application? Now, I am not only out of status but illegal."

wow i know that since you did not leave on the time you were told to leave then your exclusion order definitely is now a deportation order. I can only give you advice if you decide you are going to go back to JA and do an outland application. You more then likely have a warrant out for you because you did not leave (this I am not sure of though) If you do decide to leave on your own, make sure you have documentation that you left Canada and have returned to JA as they will ask you for this. Also if you don't pay your own way home then Canada will charge you $1500 before you can return and also $400 for the ARC Authorization to Return to Canada-this is because of the deportation order. How long have you been married to your now husband? If it has been a long time then Kingston shouldn't have an issue but relationships that are short before marriage raise red flags with JA as marriage of convenience also. As for your H&C application, I would think if they were processing that then they wouldn't have told you to leave Canada if that was still in process. As long as you are waiting on an application to process they usually make an order to stay your deportation. Hope that I helped you a bit......good luck in whatever you decide and come back if you have any more questions.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Anyone know anything about getting a copy of your application forms that you submitted ?
Ever happen?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
danielle902 said:
Anyone know anything about getting a copy of your application forms that you submitted ?
Ever happen?
I know in the access to information (GCSM notes) you can ask for your entire file.....I have heard this can delay your process as someone from the Kingston office has to physically photocopy and scan the entire thing to send back to you. Not sure if the delay is actually true or not as I don't know anyone that has done it.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@chickie

I am not the person in the situation. I made the post on behalf a member who wants to remain anonymous. Thanks very much for the reply

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
chickie72 said:
I know in the access to information (GCSM notes) you can ask for your entire file.....I have heard this can delay your process as someone from the Kingston office has to physically photocopy and scan the entire thing to send back to you. Not sure if the delay is actually true or not as I don't know anyone that has done it.
If you do ask for a copy of your entire file, and two weeks later they request your passport. Will they hold off sending the request cause you have requested the files?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
danielle902 said:
If you do ask for a copy of your entire file, and two weeks later they request your passport. Will they hold off sending the request cause you have requested the files?
???? i can't answer that sorry as I don't know.....no one has ever ordered the whole file that I know of sorry

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
jiggyzealous said:
@ chickie

I am not the person in the situation. I made the post on behalf a member who wants to remain anonymous. Thanks very much for the reply

sorry i did read that sorry well good luck to your friend or anonymous member :)