Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
trying to log onto ecas - only for it to tell me the same thing its told me for the last 7 months...
but its giving me troubles.
Anyone else having the same issue?

BLEH BLEH BLEH - Kingston - puh-leez puh-leez puh-leez send some good news our way.... anytime now ;D

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
danielle902 said:
trying to log onto ecas - only for it to tell me the same thing its told me for the last 7 months...
but its giving me troubles.
Anyone else having the same issue?

BLEH BLEH BLEH - Kingston - puh-leez puh-leez puh-leez send some good news our way.... anytime now ;D

i dont have any troubles with it and they only update on a tuesday well so they say, so try tomorrow

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Luchan

Jul 9, 2012
Wow our file been in KIN since Nov 2010. just last week they phoned my wife and told her to courier her passprt to them. Wonder how long their going to take for this to come back, because i'm wondering what took them so long in the first place, we had an interview a year ago. Did not find any problems then. They don't respond to my email or my lawyer's only the MP gets through. They don't even update anything on our file. Don't know what procedures they operate with, if any. Thank God this is all coming to an end.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Luchan said:
Wow our file been in KIN since Nov 2010. just last week they phoned my wife and told her to courier her passprt to them. Wonder how long their going to take for this to come back, because i'm wondering what took them so long in the first place, we had an interview a year ago. Did not find any problems then. They don't respond to my email or my lawyer's only the MP gets through. They don't even update anything on our file. Don't know what procedures they operate with, if any. Thank God this is all coming to an end.
congrats on this... been a long time coming :)

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danielle i dont think its u alone caz not even their website i am able to access right now so maybe they are updating

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
co16062012 said:
i dont have any troubles with it and they only update on a tuesday well so they say, so try tomorrow

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
thats the link im using... when it goes to the page where i put all the information in - the page never loads.

tried it on my phone too - still nothing

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Samilanaire said:
Danielle i dont think its u alone caz not even their website i am able to access right now so maybe they are updating
Hope they are updating with all good news! :D

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Luchan said:
well that's good news so can safely say there dealing with people for nov 2010 lol

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trust me i hope so too as well that would be great news when u try to log in r u inputting ur info r hubbys

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
danielle902 said:
thats the link im using... when it goes to the page where i put all the information in - the page never loads.

tried it on my phone too - still nothing
i just tried and the same thing as well so maybe they updating

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Why did it take 2.5 years? Does your wife have children, did she leave the island? First time I'm reading someone take this long in the process. Glad to know the process is soon over for you both.

Luchan said:

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Samilanaire said:
Trust me i hope so too as well that would be great news when u try to log in r u inputting ur info r hubbys
my Husbands - Always

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok because either way u shud see something by now try logging in with ur client id its the 8 digit number on ur file with ur birthday n see what happens

Luchan

Jul 9, 2012
She has a 12 year old girl, father sign off on her no problem. he doesnt even support her at all. I say the same thing what could take 2.5 to process a simple case. they really put us through a struggle. I know of no else to stuggle like us. Guess i'm bad lucky