Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Good morning. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

chickie72: I appreciate the info and the link. Encouraging to know that someone is on number 3 and still got through! :)

oneandonly: thanks! It's the pet name that my hubby-to-be calls me :)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CocoVanilla said:

chickie72: I appreciate the info and the link. Encouraging to know that someone is on number 3 and still got through! :)

Your welcome I got called whitey in jamaica by a stranger lol

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
<<<< Look over here. Something is different!!!

Application is filed. Let the stalking of the CIC website begin. Omg I can't believe it's finally in. So happy right now

On a sad note. My jon fired me on Friday for no reason at all. No warnings no nothingm. I've filed a clain with the labour board. When I called them and told them what all happened they said I shouldn't have been fired and being pregnant and almost ready to go on Mat leave it doesn't look good. So needless to say I'm on Mat leave now. I've reported my company for other things too so they are going to get there's. You don't mess with a hormonal pregnant chick!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good afternoon Sammy,

I'm happy you submitted your application welcome to the forum family it's offical. Now the bumpy road all begins. Are you serious they fired you for no reason? I can't believe they would do this to you so far along in the pregnancy. I'm happy you took this to the labour board. I hope they do something about it. Glad your on maternity leave now. Baby girl will soon be here.

The forum is so dead quiet today where is everyone? In jamaica?

Tomorrow will be 5 months for us since we filed whoo hoo time is movin along and 10 months of married life gosh I love this.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon Sammy,

I'm happy you submitted your application welcome to the forum family it's offical. Now the bumpy road all begins. Are you serious they fired you for no reason? I can't believe they would do this to you so far along in the pregnancy. I'm happy you took this to the labour board. I hope they do something about it. Glad your on maternity leave now. Baby girl will soon be here.

The forum is so dead quiet today where is everyone? In jamaica?

Tomorrow will be 5 months for us since we filed whoo hoo time is movin along and 10 months of married life gosh I love this.
Hey there sis...my internet got cut of yesterday....but im back online again though....yes time do fly fast........tomorrow will be 15 months for us since we filed our application....and we been married for 18 months now.....wow......it just seem like yesterday since we got married in put in our application....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
sammystorm19 said:
<<<< Look over here. Something is different!!!

Application is filed. Let the stalking of the CIC website begin. Omg I can't believe it's finally in. So happy right now

On a sad note. My jon fired me on Friday for no reason at all. No warnings no nothingm. I've filed a clain with the labour board. When I called them and told them what all happened they said I shouldn't have been fired and being pregnant and almost ready to go on Mat leave it doesn't look good. So needless to say I'm on Mat leave now. I've reported my company for other things too so they are going to get there's. You don't mess with a hormonal pregnant chick!!!
Hey sis how are things with you.....Im so glad that your application is in now.....so you can join the rest of us......But im so sorry to hear that you lost your work....that good that you report them for letting you go for no reason at all......Everything will work out for you......God is sure going to make you get thru this hard times....right now just take it easy so you can have a healthy baby when he/she comes.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Glad to hear your Internet is back up and running. I can't wait to reach oct or nov lol I know hubby is coming home. I'm planning his welcome home dinner party should be fun. We're all soon reaching the mark that we will be on the plane home.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
CocoVanilla said:

hey there sis......welcome to our little family here....we all hope you will stay and chit chat with us online you are ready to leave..... :p :p :p :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Glad to hear your Internet is back up and running. I can't wait to reach oct or nov lol I know hubby is coming home. I'm planning his welcome home dinner party should be fun. We're all soon reaching the mark that we will be on the plane home.
yes it good to have back my internet for sure......i dont know what my wife is planning for me when i get there.....but i think her kids will do all the planning though....they are very anxious to meet me in person....wifey told me that this is her last trip coming to jamaica alone.......next time she come after may....i will have to be traveling with her to jamaica as husband and wife

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Maddants said:
yes it good to have back my internet for sure......i dont know what my wife is planning for me when i get there.....but i think her kids will do all the planning though....they are very anxious to meet me in person....wifey told me that this is her last trip coming to jamaica alone.......next time she come after may....i will have to be traveling with her to jamaica as husband and wife
My husband already knows what he is having but not the contents lol. Your wifey will plan something for u no worries about that. You will be coming home real soon might just be coming back with her on the plane.

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maddants said:
my wife has being here quite a number of times, so much she knows more about Jamaica that some of her Jamaican friends lol, hope this time it will be all good for you.

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
co16062012 said:
my wife has being here quite a number of times, so much she knows more about Jamaica that some of her Jamaican friends lol, hope this time it will be all good for you.
I go visit my hubby every 6 weeks.....he says the same thing, I am there so often that I know more about Jamaica than he does. My response....umm, google!

co16062012

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kmah said:
I go visit my hubby every 6 weeks.....he says the same thing, I am there so often that I know more about Jamaica than he does. My response....umm, google!
lol that's good you can google and find somewhere as well there lots of hidden gems here on the island that most Jamaican don't know about but we just have to keep the faith and be happy.