Kingston,Jamaica

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its 2 weeks for my hubby n we have heard nothing as well jaidana im stalking dhl n nothing

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
kmah said:
Well, I have sent off our application to Mississauga.....should arrive tomorrow by noon. I was so nervous letting it out of my sight, I kept thinking that I had taken his police check out of the envelope to photocopy it for my records......did I put it back in or did I leave it sitting on my desk....luckily when I got back it wasn't there and I remembered putting back! What a stressful process! Now, we wait for my approval, which, based on the posted times, should come while I am in JA for my second wedding in May!

Chickie.....can you update the spreadsheet for me?
Congratulations on sending your application to Mississauga, kmah! It's such a great feeling shipping it off. Stage 1 approval is happening so quickly these days and before you know it your package will be on its way to Kingston! Hopefully Stage 2 happens quickly too! A 2nd wedding in May? Woo Hoo! So many blessings to be thankful for.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akiikwe said:
Thank you Need to be with Hubby, I just dream of the day when this can become a reality and can put this process behind us. There is so many things that me and Maddants are planning and when he gets here and this will make everything complete. Plans for job hunting for him plans for his and my family. Even if times can be hard sometime, just by being together will make it more bearable. I feel for everyone on here as extended family. I wish everyone good blessings and pray/hope this process goes good and smoothly to be reunited with their loved ones! :)
Hhahaha, I am alos planning with hubby. He is already planning to order clothes online for me so I will have some stuff ready for all seasons when I get there. I already email schools to find out what I need to do. And planning to get a job and file for my mother so I will have someone to babysit our baby few years from now lmao.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akiikwe said:
Thank you Need to be with Hubby, I just dream of the day when this can become a reality and can put this process behind us. There is so many things that me and Maddants are planning and when he gets here and this will make everything complete. Plans for job hunting for him plans for his and my family. Even if times can be hard sometime, just by being together will make it more bearable. I feel for everyone on here as extended family. I wish everyone good blessings and pray/hope this process goes good and smoothly to be reunited with their loved ones! :)
I know how you feel and it will definietly be easier emoptionally. I wish you all the best

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Akiikwe said:
Hello everyone, I am just dropping by this late evening. I have been reading all the post since I was last on this forum. It took me about 4 hours to read it all! LOL! :) Welcome to the newbee's here as I was a newbee not to long ago. Being on here so late is tiring but this is the only time of the day when I can catch up. Family and work is exhausting and glad at the end of the day to relax, but then my mind starts to wonder and I think about this whole process, ups and downs, and how long it is taking for me and Maddants. He helps me stay positive and keeping in contact frequently helps me get by through the day. Good thing we have internet as when I am at work and at home, I can chat with him anytime. We spend most of the day talking to each other whenever we can. :D I haven't got my ticket for Jamaica yet, but maybe within the next week or 2, I am gonna book for sure. I have to because any later, I want to be around home. I am expecting a new grandbaby and I want to be with my daughter and help deliver her baby into this world at the end of June.To all of you here on this forum, you keep my hopes going as we all share something in common as we miss our husbands and wives and only people who are going through the same thing can really understand. After I read everyone's posts, their stories, see the pictures, are all very uplifting and all the advice is very informative. I hope Kingston keeps up the good work! We pray for ourselves and everyone on this forum, but I also want to pray for the ones who are working on our files as they are so bombarded, and hoping god gives those workers the strength and energy to push those files through and send all these special people to their loved ones!!!! Take care everyone! Until next time!!!! :D
Good evening Akiikwe. It's always a pleasure to have you stop by and share your words of wisdom with us. Thanks, as always, for your positive vybz. :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Thanks Nev :)

Ok I am about to finally post some pics on here. Hope this works

The Baby Bump - taken at Devon house after some awesome Ice Cream - 30 weeks :eek:

Signing of the wedding papers

My Jamaican Family

:)

Awwww Sammy! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics with us! I love your bump, your wedding dress is gorgeous, and I love your hubby's vibrant green shirt!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
Happy friday everyone! I know friday has become our new F word because it means kingston is closed by after 2 long weeks of year end at work I am happy its friday.
:p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
She's going to be be BEAUTIFUL! Look at her mamma and her pappa!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
awww...thanks. It was the best thing that has ever happened to be besides meeting my husband. It was an un expected pregnancy as I was told many years ago I would never be able to conceive. So it's a true blessing.
God is Great! A true blessing for real!

jadianna

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
some time in august 2012
AOR Received.
november 13, 2012
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
september 24, 2012
Med's Request
february 12, 2013
Med's Done....
february 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2013
LANDED..........
May 3, 2013
Samilanaire said:
Its 2 weeks for my hubby n we have heard nothing as well jaidana im stalking dhl n nothing
Boy its really depressing. I'm so frustrated. My suitcases are packed already. Yup. I'm crazy I know ;D I know I don't belong on this forum but its only here that I can link up some jamaicans :) I'm applying for permanent residence under the provincial nominee program.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You r more than welcome here my hubby sed hes all packed too n his suitcase feels a kill overweight lol but i heard they can take anywhere from 2 weeks n more

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
If I am sending express post shouldn't it go to the courier address on Robert Speck Parkway or does it still go here

Sponsorship : Spousal
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga
PO Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4N6

Sorry just confused as I am asking for a signature upon delivery
I am not familiar with the Robert Speck Parkway address, Sammy. Maybe someone else will pop in and let you know. If you haven't sent your package yet maybe you can call CIC on Monday to confirm with them. The last thing you want to do is send it to the incorrect address! :eek:

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Samilanaire said:
You r more than welcome here my hubby sed hes all packed too n his suitcase feels a kill overweight lol but i heard they can take anywhere from 2 weeks n more
This must be the hardest part of the process...so close yet so far. Next week for sure, Sam, it's going to be YOUR week.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
jadianna said:
Boy its really depressing. I'm so frustrated. My suitcases are packed already. Yup. I'm crazy I know ;D I know I don't belong on this forum but its only here that I can link up some jamaicans :) I'm applying for permanent residence under the provincial nominee program.
Everyone is welcome on this forum jadianna. The more the merrier! :-*