Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
fromadistance said:
Hi chickie,

Nope it seems both POS and KGN are ASLEEP!!
:(

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
I'm back!!!!!

Haven't had the chance to read up on everything that has been going on but I will get to it later this afternoon

Hubby loved my baby bump and couldn't stop touching it. He felt her kick a few times and thought it was amazing. Bawled like a baby when I left yesterday. This was the hardest time leaving yet :(

Finally have ALL the papers and they will be filled by end of the week. Need to get this "waiting for hubby" process going.

Meet up with Oneandonly and her husband. She's having a great time. They ended up coming up to my hubby's place for a drink one night then followed us over to Mobay.

Went to a wake for a family friend on Saturday night in Santa Cruz St Elizabeth. That was very interesting. Jamaican's sure know how to celebrate life let me tell ya

Well have to catch up on work emails so I can catch up on here

:) :)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
I'm back!!!!!

Haven't had the chance to read up on everything that has been going on but I will get to it later this afternoon

Hubby loved my baby bump and couldn't stop touching it. He felt her kick a few times and thought it was amazing. Bawled like a baby when I left yesterday. This was the hardest time leaving yet :(

Finally have ALL the papers and they will be filled by end of the week. Need to get this "waiting for hubby" process going.

Meet up with Oneandonly and her husband. She's having a great time. They ended up coming up to my hubby's place for a drink one night then followed us over to Mobay.

Went to a wake for a family friend on Saturday night in Santa Cruz St Elizabeth. That was very interesting. Jamaican's sure know how to celebrate life let me tell ya

Welcome home SS19! I'm sure it was SUPER hard leaving hubby this time around. (((BIG HUG))). Thanks for checking in and letting us know you made it home safely.

Get that application completed, send it off, and get your hubby home!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Halfmoon said:
Yolo that is awesome news!! Based on the eCAS update to In Progress, you should be getting a PPR call any day now. That has been the case for virtually all members. Unless there are reasons for concerns within your application, in other words, if the visa officer has waived the interview, does not require additonal documents, this likely means you are in the last stretch. Make sure your husband glues the phone to him starting NOW.

Welcome welcome and Early Congrats!

Stopping in quickly to say hello to everyone!!

Hubbie and I are doing great. Lot's of things on the agenda, work, home and play. :p

Best wishes to all and Big Love.
Moonieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :p So funny that you commented on yolo's post. When she mentioned she was anal, she reminded me of you! SERIOUSLY! :eek:.

Happy to hear you and Mr. Moonie are doing so fine! :-*

Miss your pretty face on the forum. :-*

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
I'm back!!!!!

welcome back....glad to hear you had a great time down in JA......now down to serious business....get those papers in ASAP....the sooner you do the sooner he will be home! Good luck!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yolo1980 said:
this is my story
MY husband and I first met when we were very young probably about 5 or 6 years old when my family moved from ST ELIZABETH TO ST ANN. When i was 15 we started dating (never been with any other boy before) at age 19 i moved to Canada and we were kept our relationship going through email text messages Skype and me going back home as often as i could, we got engaged 6 years ago and decided to take it slow so we had a long engagement 4 year engagement to be exact. The summer before we got married he applied for a visitors visa to come and visit during his summer holidays and was turned down. When he was turned down we finally set a wedding date as neither of us wanted to spend anymore time apart. Since we got married we have been debating on if i should come back to Jamaica and we settle there or if it would be better to sponsor him and he come here. I finished my course last year and landed a great job so we decided to settle here. It took us a bit to get all the info together (me being as anal as i am had to check and recheck our application once i was finally happy with my application and all the fees were paid i sent it in to Mississauga in November we got approval in January and now here i am patiently
Lovely story and long relationship. I see you have many more coming with your spouse. :p

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Halfmoon said:
Yolo that is awesome news!! Based on the eCAS update to In Progress, you should be getting a PPR call any day now. That has been the case for virtually all members. Unless there are reasons for concerns within your application, in other words, if the visa officer has waived the interview, does not require additonal documents, this likely means you are in the last stretch. Make sure your husband glues the phone to him starting NOW.

Welcome welcome and Early Congrats!

Stopping in quickly to say hello to everyone!!

Hubbie and I are doing great. Lot's of things on the agenda, work, home and play. :p

Best wishes to all and Big Love.
ARE YOU SERIOUS WOW THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST GIFT WE COULD GET

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Need to be with Hubby said:
Lovely story and long relationship. I see you have many more coming with your spouse. :p
AWHH THANK YOU VERY MUCH ;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
yolo1980 said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS WOW THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST GIFT WE COULD GET
It all varies......some people can sit in process for a year and some sit in process for a week before they ask for your passport to be brought in.....take a look at the spreadsheet and you will see........i am definitely not trying to be Debbie Downer but just want you to know that it varies.....One good thing is truly right and that once it is in process that means they are definitely working on your application! Once they get ahold of you it goes very quickly! I would make sure hubby does keep his phone close and they will more then likely be contacting him for something :)

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
chickie72 said:
It all varies......some people can sit in process for a year and some sit in process for a week before they ask for your passport to be brought in.....take a look at the spreadsheet and you will see........i am definitely not trying to be Debbie Downer but just want you to know that it varies.....One good thing is truly right and that once it is in process that means they are definitely working on your application! Once they get ahold of you it goes very quickly! I would make sure hubby does keep his phone close and they will more then likely be contacting him for something :)
OKKKK on that note i am now down off my high horse. However Positive Patty is in the building and i will keep on riding only riding side saddle at a slow pace. Thank you for being direct with me i appreciate that approach, I would hate to be here waiting and anticipating only to have weeks and months past with nothing improving.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Chickie, you are NEVER a Debbie Downer! You are just reminding each of us of the realities of this process! Heck, you can be like me and eCAS still has Application Received! Obviously my application is in process, it's just never been updated on eCAS. We can never be 100% sure of anything...

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Nevaeha said:
Chickie, you are NEVER a Debbie Downer! You are just reminding each of us of the realities of this process! Heck, you can be like me and eCAS still has Application Received! Obviously my application is in process, it's just never been updated on eCAS. We can never be 100% sure of anything...
WOW that's crazy isn't immigration supposed to update you when there is changes on your file?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
yolo1980 said:
WOW that's crazy isn't immigration supposed to update you when there is changes on your file?
:eek:

We wish!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nev thnk u hun am still doing my countdown as well but definately once i have the update my forum members will be the first to know the details