Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
thank you sis.....yes kingston still have alot of work to do this coming week
Although it's a short work week for Kingston, it's going to be a great one. I feel it in my bones!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Samilanaire said:
Beautiful landing story keke bless up to u n ur fam hun hello to everyone else am home tdat who hoi having sum fry fish a guinness n bun n cheese my easter was late but i managed to get caught up tday thank god big ups to everyone what a beautiful weather today
Lol Hun we all will be over at your place tomorrow for Easter lol sounds like a lovely dinner. God bless and happy Easter

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Although it's a short work week for Kingston, it's going to be a great one. I feel it in my bones!
that good sis......i hope you are right about next week

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
that good sis......i hope you are right about next week
My hubby always calls me goat mouth so I hope I'm right too! ;)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
I have a question.......i read somewhere that immigration officers can request an extension on a person medical record after it expired up till 15 months.......so if the 15 month past they cant request the extension at all again.. so would that mean that the person will have to do back over the medical or what....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
My hubby always calls me goat mouth so I hope I'm right too! ;)
lol.....

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
I have a question.......i read somewhere that immigration officers can request an extension on a person medical record after it expired up till 15 months.......so if the 15 month past they cant request the extension at all again.. so would that mean that the person will have to do back over the medical or what....
You are correct.

The VO can request an extension on the medical within 15 months of the original medical IF it is the only thing holding up the decision on your application. If it has been longer than 15 months since you did your medical you will have to do it again. The VO is not obligated to request a medical extension, it is their choice of whether or not they do.

For your reading pleasure:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t114915.0.html

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
You are correct.

The VO can request an extension on the medical within 15 months of the original medical IF it is the only thing holding up the decision on your application. If it has been longer than 15 months since you did your medical you will have to do it again. The VO is not obligated to request a medical extension, it is their choice of whether or not they do.

For your reading pleasure:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t114915.0.html
that means i will sure have to do back a medical again then.....March 9,2013 is my 15 month mark...these ppl find everyway to make some money off ppl :( :( :( :(

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
that means i will sure have to do back a medical again then.....March 9,2013 is my 15 month mark...these ppl find everyway to make some money off ppl :( :( :( :(
Yes, Maddants, it appears you will have to re-do your medical. :(

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Yes, Maddants, it appears you will have to re-do your medical. :(
boy another pain.....at least i have the money for my medical and police record ready for when they tell me to go and redo them....

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Happy Easter to the forum.
Another week is yet upon us. Kingston has Monday off however I hope they are well rested to give us some good news this week. There are alot of people who are waiting patiently...ok well maybe not so patiently- but they cannot blame us.
I am praying that they will make green all the ppl who have been waiting since 2011 & 2012 and start working on 2013 applicants.

Well I am at work and while I am working I am listening to my Sunday service and giving thanks to the father, the almighty. He was crucified on the cross for our sins, but praise Jesus he rose again on the 3rd day.

While we enjoy our day off, bun and cheese, fish, family let us remember the significance of this weekend the resurrection of the Lord Jesus.

I am giving thanks and praise for the sacrifice he made for me. I am thanking him in advance for what he has done throughout this week and for what he is doing and for what he is about to do. I am praying for peace, safety and patience as I wait up him to bless us all with the joy of having our spouses home. I am praying that he will provide financial blessing to those who are in need. I know he will make a way for those who are struggling in their work, finances, relationships whateve the struggle may be. I pray for our loved ones near and far. Bring them to us dear Jesus and if it is not our time yet-keep them safe until your time. Give your angels guard around us for protection. Bless our marriages, bless our children, bless our homes, bless our spouses, bless our finances. Let us remeber to count our blessing for there are so many who do not have even food to eat today. Help us to count our blessing one by one for there are so many reasons to given thanks.

Lord I thank you in advance today for your mercies and your grace for sometimes I know that I don't deserve it-yet you continue to love me regardless. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Be blessed today and everyday. Let your requests be known to the Lord for he hears and grants prayers. My request is I need my husband here with me very soon. I miss him terribly.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Amen sweetieq good morning all and Happy Easter

SweetieQ said:
Happy Easter to the forum.
Another week is yet upon us. Kingston has Monday off however I hope they are well rested to give us some good news this week. There are alot of people who are waiting patiently...ok well maybe not so patiently- but they cannot blame us.
I am praying that they will make green all the ppl who have been waiting since 2011 & 2012 and start working on 2013 applicants.

Well I am at work and while I am working I am listening to my Sunday service and giving thanks to the father, the almighty. He was crucified on the cross for our sins, but praise Jesus he rose again on the 3rd day.

While we enjoy our day off, bun and cheese, fish, family let us remember the significance of this weekend the resurrection of the Lord Jesus.

I am giving thanks and praise for the sacrifice he made for me. I am thanking him in advance for what he has done throughout this week and for what he is doing and for what he is about to do. I am praying for peace, safety and patience as I wait up him to bless us all with the joy of having our spouses home. I am praying that he will provide financial blessing to those who are in need. I know he will make a way for those who are struggling in their work, finances, relationships whateve the struggle may be. I pray for our loved ones near and far. Bring them to us dear Jesus and if it is not our time yet-keep them safe until your time. Give your angels guard around us for protection. Bless our marriages, bless our children, bless our homes, bless our spouses, bless our finances. Let us remeber to count our blessing for there are so many who do not have even food to eat today. Help us to count our blessing one by one for there are so many reasons to given thanks.

Lord I thank you in advance today for your mercies and your grace for sometimes I know that I don't deserve it-yet you continue to love me regardless. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Be blessed today and everyday. Let your requests be known to the Lord for he hears and grants prayers. My request is I need my husband here with me very soon. I miss him terribly.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keke78 said:
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 minutes or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.
Very beautiful, Congratulation

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nevaeha said:
@ NTBWH - here is the link to the information, forms, and the fee amount for ordering your GCMS notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

You will have to complete/sign one of the forms and email it to your hubby. He completes the other form, pays the fee, and orders the notes.
Thank you very much