Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Popping in to wish everyone a happy Easter and happy spring. I'm told it's spring, but we still have snow on the ground so I am waiting to celebrate spring. :p

I read back a couple of pages, saw landing stories for Keke and FLK, huge congrats to you both ladies! I am so glad the journey has concluded for others. Those still waiting, your day comes, just keep preparing for it.

Take care everyone! *poof*

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Congradulations keke on hubby's landing story very cherishing. Happy Easter to you and hubby.

quote author=Keke78 link=topic=29680.msg2176927#msg2176927 date=1364674398]
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams to becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.

[/quote]

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon Chickie hope you have a great Easter
u too hon and have a great trip!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Keke78 said:

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams to becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.

Awww kekes that is just beautiful....thanks for coming back and giving us a landing story so glad hubby got here safe and sound. Enjoy your days and blessings!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
tyldim said:
Hi keke, still a good landing story. Sometimes things like that happen. So happy for you, and be blessed!!
Thanks Tyldim! Your time is coming up chica

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
He doesn't like short hair so it won't work lol. My hair has to be long and black I'm a Barbie type chick love my
Pink leopard nails
lol....i hear you on that one

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Nevaeha said:
It's a great landing story Keke because it is YOUR landing story! Again, congratulations on having your hubby home with you. All the best to you both. :-*
Thank you Nev! I am really praying for you that you will hear something soon.... :)

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
oneandonly said:
Congradulations keke on hubby's landing story very cherishing. Happy Easter to you and hubby.

quote author=Keke78 link=topic=29680.msg2176927#msg2176927 date=1364674398]

Thank you Oneandonly!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Keke78 said:

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 minutes or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

you sis mi love your landing sorry....Im glad that you and hubby are good now and dont have to worry about this process anymore....Great story :p :p :p :p :p

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
chickie72 said:
Awww kekes that is just beautiful....thanks for coming back and giving us a landing story so glad hubby got here safe and sound. Enjoy your days and blessings!
Thank you Chickie! I will definitely be back to give support. You guys have been so supportive to me, I can't turn my back on y'all :)

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Maddants said:
you sis mi love your landing sorry....Im glad that you and hubby are good now and dont have to worry about this process anymore....Great story :p :p :p :p :p
Hi bro!! Thanks a lot....Yes, I am glad this process has come to an end for me, but Kingston still has a lot of work to do. I can't wait to read you and wifey's landing story :p....and I know it will be sooner than you think.

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Thanks keke, each time you say something like that it really seems to happen, so I'm going to hold on to what you've said. Thank you and enjoy your husband, and never stop the love from flowing, even whe it gets tough. I wish you God's richest blessings!!
:)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Keke78 said:
Thank you Nev! I am really praying for you that you will hear something soon.... :)
Bless you for your prayers. :-*

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beautiful landing story keke bless up to u n ur fam hun hello to everyone else am home tdat who hoi having sum fry fish a guinness n bun n cheese my easter was late but i managed to get caught up tday thank god big ups to everyone what a beautiful weather today

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Keke78 said:
Hi bro!! Thanks a lot....Yes, I am glad this process has come to an end for me, but Kingston still has a lot of work to do. I can't wait to read you and wifey's landing story :p....and I know it will be sooner than you think.
thank you sis.....yes kingston still have alot of work to do this coming week