+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Wishing each and every one of you all a very happy Easter. Lets take this time to praise The Lord for everything he has blessed us with family/spouses/friends, careers, food, strength, health and life. If your not with your loved one this year remember next Easter we all will be. God bless you all and keep praying. Amen

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Thanks you darling just came back from the spa now off to do my hair
get a woman mohawk when u go do your hair.. :p :p :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
For sure I have a postive mind and I know I'm going to get through soon watch out for the big bang
that is they same thing with me.....i know that im going to get thur this process......God is not going to let me down at all

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Wishing each and every one of you all a very happy Easter. Lets take this time to praise The Lord for everything he has blessed us with family/spouses/friends, careers, food, strength, health and life. If your not with your loved one this year remember next Easter we all will be. God bless you all and keep praying. Amen
Amen sis

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Lol just for u Maddants
i think hubby would like it...lol

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 minutes or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
I didn't have a chance to read up as yet, but I want to say CONGRATULATIONS for all those who heard back from Kingston and got PPR!

I will be back on to catch up.....

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy :)

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Hi keke, still a good landing story. Sometimes things like that happen. So happy for you, and be blessed!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Keke78 said:
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams to becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.
It's a great landing story Keke because it is YOUR landing story! Again, congratulations on having your hubby home with you. All the best to you both. :-*

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
firstladyking said:
First of all congrats to everyone, I'm seeing some awesome updates from my girls Chickie and Keeks. Congrats ladies and to anyone else I missed.

My landing story is so outdated and long time coming I know...
So hubby was scheduled to land on the Friday and we moved the flight to the Saturday to give him one more day to finish training someone to run one of his businesses for him.

On the Saturday his fight was delayed until late in the night, I was really worried. When I finally got to the airport I so nervous. I tried to keep my cool and the airport at that hour was virtually empty. Each passenger that came out of the door my heart stopped until finally I saw him. He dropped his bags and ran to me, dipped me and planted the biggest one on me, the folks who were there must have realized what was happening a few people started clapping for us. I was just blushing. All the way home I kept pinching him asking him if he was really here, even now as good as it is to have him here I have to stop some times and ask him if he is really here.

Because his flight came in so late the surprise for me kids was priceless. We were able to sneak in unnoticed and have our night of endless love making, when the kids got up the next day they almost fainted to see their step father, it has been nothing but a sea of welcomes since then.

We came back from whistler today and have a big party planned for Sunday to welcome hubby properly.

I am so glad to have him with me and thanking God each and every day that He had blessed my life so much.

Will be back with an update next week everyone and take care.
Hey FLK!! Thank's for sharing your landing story. I was looking forward to reading it :p

Welcome to hubby again! Hope the party will goes off without a hitch.

I had a welcome party last night for hubby....Everyone who walked through the door had the surprise of their life as no one knew he was here. I told everyone I was just having a "little get-together" and we were just going to play some music and eat some food. My best friend was so shocked that I was able to keep it from her. The look on her face was priceless LOL.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Need to be with Hubby said:
Hello Everyone,
Can you guys please explain what the notes are about and how I could order mine and the cost please? Thank you :)
@ NTBWH - here is the link to the information, forms, and the fee amount for ordering your GCMS notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

You will have to complete/sign one of the forms and email it to your hubby. He completes the other form, pays the fee, and orders the notes.