Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Maddants said:
hey tyldim how things going for you

Everything is good thanks....taking it easy!.....hope ur ok otherwise!

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
dlmo77 said:
I just did ours. You register the baby online with service canada 4 in 1 package and enter his name. It was easy.
Thanks. Are u in Ontario? Sending u a PM

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my husband went today n dropped off the additional document this time he was told that they are now doing their final checks i think its a gud look but who knows kingston is sumn else

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SweetieQ said:
Just an FYI form the cic immigration web page posted today.

Faster processing times for workers and families
Mississauga, ON, March 26, 2013 — As a result of actions taken by the government since 2008, the backlog of permanent resident applications has been reduced by about forty percent, paving the way for a faster and more effective immigration system in 2013 and beyond, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“Backlogs and delays prevent Canada from attracting the best and brightest from around the world and ensuring that our immigration system is contributing to economic growth and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “For too long, we accepted far more applications than we could process each year. That led to backlogs increasing every year and processing times of eight to ten years in some cases, which discouraged talented, dynamic people from coming to Canada.”

This has been accomplished, in part, by continuing to process a high number of applications from parents and grandparents in the Family Class while a temporary pause on new applications remains in effect until the end of the year. In addition, a pause was put in place on new Immigrant Investor applications and the oldest Federal Skilled Worker applications were eliminated while we continued to process record high levels of existing applications.

The government will continue to transform Canada's immigration system to make it fast, flexible and more responsive to the labour market. The massive reduction in the backlog allows us to move toward a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada's labour market needs, fast tracks their applications and gets them working in Canada in a period of months, instead of years. It also means that families will no longer have to wait close to a decade to be reunited with their loved ones.

“We still have work to do, but by taking clear and decisive action to deal with backlogs, we will attain our goal of having a fast and flexible immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “Newcomers will arrive with skills and talents that are in short supply in Canada and contribute to our economy. The immigration system must work for Canada, which is why we will continue to reduce backlogs and speed up the system, so that people spend less time waiting and more time participating fully in the Canadian economy.”

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

Photos of Minister Kenney are available.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexis Pavlich
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada's economic
I love the sound of this :D

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tyldim said:
Everything is good thanks....taking it easy!.....hope ur ok otherwise!
yes im here good......just here waiting to hear some good news come my way....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
So my husband went today n dropped off the additional document this time he was told that they are now doing their final checks i think its a gud look but who knows kingston is sumn else
that is so good......so you should be hearing something in next 2 weeks for sure...just keep your fingers cross

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Good evening! We won't see ya now, you'll be too busy watching tv LOL
i agree sis ......she will not have time for us again since cable is there... :p :p :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
SweetieQ said:
Just an FYI form the cic immigration web page posted today.

Faster processing times for workers and families
Mississauga, ON, March 26, 2013 — As a result of actions taken by the government since 2008, the backlog of permanent resident applications has been reduced by about forty percent, paving the way for a faster and more effective immigration system in 2013 and beyond, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“Backlogs and delays prevent Canada from attracting the best and brightest from around the world and ensuring that our immigration system is contributing to economic growth and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “For too long, we accepted far more applications than we could process each year. That led to backlogs increasing every year and processing times of eight to ten years in some cases, which discouraged talented, dynamic people from coming to Canada.”

This has been accomplished, in part, by continuing to process a high number of applications from parents and grandparents in the Family Class while a temporary pause on new applications remains in effect until the end of the year. In addition, a pause was put in place on new Immigrant Investor applications and the oldest Federal Skilled Worker applications were eliminated while we continued to process record high levels of existing applications.

The government will continue to transform Canada's immigration system to make it fast, flexible and more responsive to the labour market. The massive reduction in the backlog allows us to move toward a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada's labour market needs, fast tracks their applications and gets them working in Canada in a period of months, instead of years. It also means that families will no longer have to wait close to a decade to be reunited with their loved ones.

“We still have work to do, but by taking clear and decisive action to deal with backlogs, we will attain our goal of having a fast and flexible immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “Newcomers will arrive with skills and talents that are in short supply in Canada and contribute to our economy. The immigration system must work for Canada, which is why we will continue to reduce backlogs and speed up the system, so that people spend less time waiting and more time participating fully in the Canadian economy.”

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

Photos of Minister Kenney are available.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexis Pavlich
Minister's Office
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada's economic
if what he is saying is so true...that good but they really need to speed up the process alot more....i hope they are working towards that...they always say action speaks louder than words....so come on kingston we want to see some actions from you

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
Thnx Maddants trust me im waiting
we all are....i still did not get a date or my wife did not get her notes as yet....the note is long over due right now... look like they are just trying to make me wait the whole 19 months to 2years before they free me up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats so horrible maddants im wondering why thy r really holding u up but everything for u long overdue i do hope u get a decision soon

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
Thats so horrible maddants im wondering why thy r really holding u up but everything for u long overdue i do hope u get a decision soon
i dont know why they are holding me up...it very long over due right now to hear something.. if i did not pest them thru email i would of never heard anything at all from them.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes u both deserve to hear something by now i hope that day will come soon