Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
yo mi brother, wah gwan.....me still here the same way! Waiting patiently for some news, haven't heard sh*t from Kingston though, emailed them twice, no response, I ordered my notes again last Friday so we shall see in a month again what's happening. Still haven't paid my RPF fee yet....slowly working on coming up with the money but money tight tight tight :( I wanna get that paid so I don't have anymore delays then needed. It seems people are waiting about 2 months after the RPF request before Kingston looks at their file again and I can't waste those two months....dying to see my hubby! Hope you hear something about your interview soon.
Just hold di faith my sis...everything is in god hands right now....try and get that fee paid as soon as you can also..it would be a shame that would be the last thing to hold up your application

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
firstladyking said:
Ah sweet sweet Jamaica...Santa Cruz the hot hot city, that's where my father's family lives...you guys look so happy...the great thing about marrying a Jamaican is that you know you will always go back, and what a beautiful place it is with culture so rich. If my hubby wasn't coming soon these pictures would have me booking a flight. :p :p :p :p
Thank you Firstladyking! I am going to go back and have been trying to find some cheap flights, but none that are in price range for me yet. But still looking. :)

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kingston cum on free up time send those pprs interview dates n put those stamps in the passports

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello every one I got e-mail today in regards to me and Maddants notes. I sent them 2 e-mails requesting what is the hold-up on the notes. I got a reply back from them today but it is not what I expected. Here is what they sent me...

Good Day,

Please be advised that file # x-xxxx-xxxxx concerning Maddants, Maddants was due on 13-03-2013. Due to the high volume of requests we were not able to process your request within the expected time frame. The information will be sent as soon as possible.

Additional information about our Time frames available on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/time.asp

Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

So this is what their link says when I clicked on it...

Timeframe for responding to access or privacy requests

The legislated timeframe for responding to an access to information or privacy request is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request beyond the 30 calendar days if:

the request is for a large number of records or requires a search through a large number of records, and the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution;
external consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time limit; or
notice to a third party is required to advise him or her that his or her information is the subject of a request.

The Privacy Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request for a maximum of 30 calendar days beyond the initial 30 days if:

the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution; or
consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time restriction.

:( Sounds to me like they have to many requests and are slowing them down? What do you think? I hope they sent them to me this week or just send a request for Maddants passport minus the interview LOL!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats not good at all but u paid ur miney to receive your notes it should be ready regardless of being back logged i say keep sending them emails mrs maddants non stop too becaz u have passed ur timeframe they will get fed up n respond

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Akiikwe said:
Hello every one I got e-mail today in regards to me and Maddants notes. I sent them 2 e-mails requesting what is the hold-up on the notes. I got a reply back from them today but it is not what I expected. Here is what they sent me...

Good Day,

Please be advised that file # x-xxxx-xxxxx concerning Maddants, Maddants was due on 13-03-2013. Due to the high volume of requests we were not able to process your request within the expected time frame. The information will be sent as soon as possible.

Additional information about our Time frames available on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/time.asp

Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l'information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

So this is what their link says when I clicked on it...

Timeframe for responding to access or privacy requests

The legislated timeframe for responding to an access to information or privacy request is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request beyond the 30 calendar days if:

the request is for a large number of records or requires a search through a large number of records, and the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution;
external consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time limit; or
notice to a third party is required to advise him or her that his or her information is the subject of a request.

The Privacy Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request for a maximum of 30 calendar days beyond the initial 30 days if:

the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution; or
consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time restriction.

:( Sounds to me like they have to many requests and are slowing them down? What do you think? I hope they sent them to me this week or just send a request for Maddants passport minus the interview LOL!

you only asked for the electronic file right? not the paper file?

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Samilanaire said:
Thats not good at all but u paid ur miney to receive your notes it should be ready regardless of being back logged i say keep sending them emails mrs maddants non stop too becaz u have passed ur timeframe they will get fed up n respond
Yes, I will send them another e-mail again if I don't hear from them soon. I will wait until Friday. Through this whole process me and Maddants went through, there was a lot of holdups including a mistake where they sent someone else's information that did not belong to us attached to our e-mail. There is so much that did not go smoothly. But that e-mail did get corrected with an apology to us and apology to other person involved. But we can get discouraged, we are strong.

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
chickie72 said:
you only asked for the electronic file right? not the paper file?
Yes Chickie, that is what I asked for.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Akiikwe said:
Yes Chickie, that is what I asked for.
lol which one did you ask for?

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Why is everyone so quiet today :p
Come on people...make some noise up in here!!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
firstladyking said:
Why is everyone so quiet today :p
Come on people...make some noise up in here!!!!!
1) Turn your volume up as high as you can, flk
2) Click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15mQ31WzZQ

:p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
BRAP! BRAP!BRAP!

Is this noisy enough for you, flk? :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
1) Turn your volume up as high as you can, flk
2) Click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15mQ31WzZQ

:p

LMAO Too funny!
Thats definitely some noise

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
anyone that is online right now, click on the spreadsheet and we can chat in there lol