+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good afternoon famz,

I was just talking to hubby and we were saying that were so excited to see each other. At the same time were feeling nervous like its the first time ever meeting lol. Was wondering if any of you had these feelings. It will be 5 months since I saw him when I go down. I'm having butterflies yet so happy to see him waking up every morning beside him.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Afternoon Everyone!!!

So I am about to file my taxes and I can't find the post on here about filing my husband as a dependant. Can someone remind me of that? Also - Do I put down that he made money or do I leave that blank....also Do I say that I supported him at all by sending down money? I called the govn't and of course I had the dumbest person on the line...they had no clue what I was talking about.

On the baby side of things...it's a GIRL!!!!! :) :)

When I called the hubby (he really thought it was a boy) he was saying BOY BOY BOY on the phone....I just said to him " well Boo you better buy that shot gun!!" he said it's a girl...OMG it's a girl...he then said she's the best thing besides me to ever happen to him and that he better get that shot gun now!!.. LOL He then started to cry because we both have waited a long time to have a child. First for both of us. Now my bank account is not going to look good with all the cute baby girl stuff. Hubby has already gone shopping and bought a bunch of stuff.

3 weeks until I am down there. I am pushing it close to 30 weeks when I am traveling but I really want him to see me in person pregnant and to feel the baby kick. We are also going into town and paying for me to have an ultrasound done so he can see they baby.

Well that was my little check in for now. I see that Kingston has been SLOW!!

Congrats Cee on your husbands pp return...he will soon be up here with you.

@chickie...glad to see you are better today....sending (((hugs))) your way

@oneandonly...yes you will have those feelings...especially if it's the first time you are seeing eachother since he left. I still have those feelings when I go down to see my hubby. This time I am even more nervous because I am soooo pregnant looking and I think he's going to run. I know he isn't and he has seen me in skype and think I look awesome ( his words). So don't be nervous..it's more excitment then nerves. You are going to see the person you love.

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon famz,

I was just talking to hubby and we were saying that were so excited to see each other. At the same time were feeling nervous like its the first time ever meeting lol. Was wondering if any of you had these feelings. It will be 5 months since I saw him when I go down. I'm having butterflies yet so happy to see him waking up every morning beside him.
I have those same butterflies every single time I go to Jamaica! I am leaving in 3 weeks....this time to get married and oh man, it feels like the butterflies are bigger this time than they when I first met him. Enjoy your trip, they never last long enough, so cherish every minute with your hubby!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
kmah said:
I have those same butterflies every single time I go to Jamaica! I am leaving in 3 weeks....this time to get married and oh man, it feels like the butterflies are bigger this time than they when I first met him. Enjoy your trip, they never last long enough, so cherish every minute with your hubby!
Mine were the same way when I left to go down for the wedding. Once you get there all will be okay

Where are you getting married? When is the wedding?

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sammystorm19 said:
Afternoon Everyone!!!

So I am about to file my taxes and I can't find the post on here about filing my husband as a dependant. Can someone remind me of that? Also - Do I put down that he made money or do I leave that blank....also Do I say that I supported him at all by sending down money? I called the govn't and of course I had the dumbest person on the line...they had no clue what I was talking about.

On the baby side of things...it's a GIRL!!!!! :) :)

When I called the hubby (he really thought it was a boy) he was saying BOY BOY BOY on the phone....I just said to him " well Boo you better buy that shot gun!!" he said it's a girl...OMG it's a girl...he then said she's the best thing besides me to ever happen to him and that he better get that shot gun now!!.. LOL He then started to cry because we both have waited a long time to have a child. First for both of us. Now my bank account is not going to look good with all the cute baby girl stuff. Hubby has already gone shopping and bought a bunch of stuff.

3 weeks until I am down there. I am pushing it close to 30 weeks when I am traveling but I really want him to see me in person pregnant and to feel the baby kick. We are also going into town and paying for me to have an ultrasound done so he can see they baby.

Well that was my little check in for now. I see that Kingston has been SLOW!!

Congrats Cee on your husbands pp return...he will soon be up here with you.

@ chickie...glad to see you are better today....sending (((hugs))) your way

@ oneandonly...yes you will have those feelings...especially if it's the first time you are seeing eachother since he left. I still have those feelings when I go down to see my hubby. This time I am even more nervous because I am soooo pregnant looking and I think he's going to run. I know he isn't and he has seen me in skype and think I look awesome ( his words). So don't be nervous..it's more excitment then nerves. You are going to see the person you love.
Good afternoonie Sammy,

Girl we are on countdown it's almost time hubby is super excited counting down each day. He has started an envelope full of documents to support our marriage. We're going to drop it off when I go down. Filing your taxes for the first time? You have to fill out a RC65 marital status form from the government website mail it in to the office in Sudbury. I also wrote a letter stating that I'm in the midst of sponsoring my husband he has a worldwide income as 0, no sin so I'm declaring it as 0's. He is currently residing in jamaica and that I am supporting him. For your taxes apply married sin is 0 for him put his name don't need to fill nothing in. Congrats it's a GIRL dress up all cute. I called the tax people got a really nice lady so helpful. Thanks for the words. You will be fine when u go down hubby will take care of you. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
kmah said:
I hope you enjoy your wedding it's a huge step. I guess you, Sammy and myself are flying out all about the same time lol. I will cherish these moments for sure.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Chickie I'm glad your feeling better this soon will be over for you trust and believe in the good Lord. He will bring hubby home soon keep praying dont give up.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
oneandonly said:
Good afternoonie Sammy,

Girl we are on countdown it's almost time hubby is super excited counting down each day. He has started an envelope full of documents to support our marriage. We're going to drop it off when I go down. Filing your taxes for the first time? You have to fill out a RC65 marital status form from the government website mail it in to the office in Sudbury. I also wrote a letter stating that I'm in the midst of sponsoring my husband he has a worldwide income as 0, no sin so I'm declaring it as 0's. He is currently residing in jamaica and that I am supporting him. For your taxes apply married sin is 0 for him put his name don't need to fill nothing in. Congrats it's a GIRL dress up all cute. I called the tax people got a really nice lady so helpful. Thanks for the words. You will be fine when u go down hubby will take care of you. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Are you going to near Kingston the whole time or going to the other side of the island? Maybe we can hook up one day

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sammystorm19 said:
Are you going to near Kingston the whole time or going to the other side of the island? Maybe we can hook up one day
I will be traveling around I rented a car from kingston airport we can definitely hook up I could inbox you my husbands number. Could have a little forum reunion maybe join the wedding just kidding who knows if she would let us.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Hi everyone. Just popping my head in to send some love everyone's way.

Cee...you must be on pins and needles girl, so glad for you.

For all my other Forum FAM...bless up and keep the faith. God is on the mission.

Take care everyone, will update everyone soon, we sent off the package to Kingston yesterday with passports, police clearances and Schedule A for 18 yr old dependent. Crossing my fingers they send hubby home before Easter.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
oneandonly said:
I will be traveling around I rented a car from kingston airport we can definitely hook up I could inbox you my husbands number. Could have a little forum reunion maybe join the wedding just kidding who knows if she would let us.
We have a car as well. Don't know how much travelling I will be doing this time. But yes..send me the number and we can link up at some point if you want too. I am there until the 8th..well fly home that day

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
Update!

I promised my ladies I will share! So here goes!!

Dhl just called my husband and said he should now make his way down to the dhl office to pickup his passport

I will update again when he has it in hand!!!! :D

I'm still on pins and needles until I know ITS IN HIS PALMS!
WOO HOO!!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ceeallen said:
Update!

I promised my ladies I will share! So here goes!!

Dhl just called my husband and said he should now make his way down to the dhl office to pickup his passport

I will update again when he has it in hand!!!! :D

I'm still on pins and needles until I know ITS IN HIS PALMS!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Thanks for the news Cee!!!! He's almost home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read your next update!!!!!! ;D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good morning all! Feeling much better today, I had a good chat with hubby last night...he went over the story of Job with me to show me that all the time, bad things will happen and things get us down but we just have to stay strong in our faith with God and not turn against him......hubby said to me last night "Babes, God will give you what you need....not what you want". Well needless to say I went to bed ashamed last night that I could let things get me down but I am back up today and ready to fight on..... Nev are you with me girl! We can't let Kingston knock us down......there is darkness before the light and the light will soon shine for us all. @ Cee......woohoo your hubby gets his passport today! Congrats.....keep us updated! Thanks to everyone for helping me make it through yesterday!
I'm always by your side, Chickie! :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
kmah said:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding kmah! :D