App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
So true. Sometimes it does get worst before it gets better. After every storm, there's a calm. Also sometimes we think God is not working behind the scenes but remember the teacher is usually quiet during a test so when we're going through difficult moment/times, God is always present even when he seems absent.

quote author=ready_fi_move_on link=topic=29680.msg2117876#msg2117876 date=1362450334]
Chickie n nev I read that the two of u are having a damper day...I felt that way for the last few weeks and a friend. Of mine reminded me ..."God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sub without rain..BUT he did promise strength for the day comfort for the tears and light for the way...please don't loose faith darlings God will see u through
[/quote]

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Chickie n nev I read that the two of u are having a damper day...I felt that way for the last few weeks and a friend. Of mine reminded me ..."God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow,sub without rain..BUT he did promise strength for the day comfort for the tears and light for the way...please don't loose faith darlings God will see u through

Thank you girlie......how did i just know you would be there for us? Much hugs to you and thanks for the kind words!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Cause that's what family is for HUGZ

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
tamarindball said:
So true. Sometimes it does get worst before it gets better. After every storm, there's a calm. Also sometimes we think God is not working behind the scenes but remember the teacher is usually quiet during a test so when we're going through difficult moment/times, God is always present even when he seems absent.
Thanks for the reminder, tamarindball. :-*

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
DADDYS GIRL said:
Question: Which form do you have to submit with your passport request? I want to pre-fill it and send it to my hubby.
Hey DG, i believe the 2 forms are
IMM 0008 E GENERIC : Application For Permanent Residence In Canada
IMM 5669E: Schedule A - Background/Declaration

I am not sure who will be required to send it in but as someone pointed out it could be the people who have been waiting say a year or probably more, but i had the same idea like you, over the phone, hubby and I complete them and then i sent them to him. On another note when they sent for his medical redo they asked for the Redo PR at the same time and a copy of his original birth certificate, so they are inconsistent how they ask for stuff.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning all! Feeling much better today, I had a good chat with hubby last night...he went over the story of Job with me to show me that all the time, bad things will happen and things get us down but we just have to stay strong in our faith with God and not turn against him......hubby said to me last night "Babes, God will give you what you need....not what you want". Well needless to say I went to bed ashamed last night that I could let things get me down but I am back up today and ready to fight on..... Nev are you with me girl! We can't let Kingston knock us down......there is darkness before the light and the light will soon shine for us all. @ Cee......woohoo your hubby gets his passport today! Congrats.....keep us updated! Thanks to everyone for helping me make it through yesterday!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
good morning family and happy tuesday
chickie babes this is for you
http://youtu.be/cOi12fq2r5U

cocomtl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
kingston, Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning Fam,

Well my husband and I received some good news the other day from my father. Well we applied to reside in Quebec, sent of the application once the sponsorship was approved. Well my father checked the mail box at our future address and Quebec sent over a letter saying that the province has accepted his application .....whohoooo. Now my father sent over the letter by fed ex and are waiting to bring it over to the Embassy. Anybody familiar with Quebec, I guess now that are province has approved us they can continue our permanent residency application. I hope not to much longer !!!! but wanted to share some of our good news with you guys and keep it spreading.

Bless up !!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
good morning family and happy tuesday
chickie babes this is for you
http://youtu.be/cOi12fq2r5U

Beautiful, beautiful! It comes right back to you my friend! Always be there for you!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
@ cocomtl, i am not familiar with Quebec applications but any news is good news so if they say you are good to go then you are! Congratulations and good luck to you during this process!.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
cocomtl said:
Morning Fam,

Well my husband and I received some good news the other day from my father. Well we applied to reside in Quebec, sent of the application once the sponsorship was approved. Well my father checked the mail box at our future address and Quebec sent over a letter saying that the province has accepted his application .....whohoooo. Now my father sent over the letter by fed ex and are waiting to bring it over to the Embassy. Anybody familiar with Quebec, I guess now that are province has approved us they can continue our permanent residency application. I hope not to much longer !!!! but wanted to share some of our good news with you guys and keep it spreading.

Bless up !!!
Good morning family,

Congrats to you cocomtl hope you have a speedy process. Some good news on my part filed my taxes last Monday called revenue canada this morning asking if I filed my taxes correctly. His reply was yes and my return will be in my bank account Thursday got my happy dance on.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
oneandonly said:
Good morning family,

Congrats to you cocomtl hope you have a speedy process. Some good news on my part filed my taxes last Monday called revenue canada this morning asking if I filed my taxes correctly. His reply was yes and my return will be in my bank account Thursday got my happy dance on.
whooo congrats happy dance indeed
i am brave enough to do it myself i went to my accountant this year im very happy with the results ....... using my return for a well needed family time in ja .....count down is on may cant come any faster i am soo looking forward to seeing my family we need some happy times its been a difficult beginning of the year and although it will be saddened without my cousin there i am happy to see the rest of them and i know my gran will be happy for the first time to have all her children gran children and great gran children around her ...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
i am brave enough to do it myself i went to my accountant this year im very happy with the results ....... using my return for a well needed family time in ja .....count down is on may cant come any faster i am soo looking forward to seeing my family we need some happy times its been a difficult beginning of the year and although it will be saddened without my cousin there i am happy to see the rest of them and i know my gran will be happy for the first time to have all her children gran children and great gran children around her ...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey Ready how are you doing darling? It is truly a relieve to have done those taxes for the first time ever alone. Your cousin will be there with all of you remember that. Your guardian angel will look over you all keep you save. I bet your super excited to see everyone enjoy yourself. Hubby will come back with you now no leaving him behind. I'm counting down the days 3 more weeks till I see hubby.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:

When again are you going down?

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
chickie72 said:
When again are you going down?
oneandonly said:
Hey Ready how are you doing darling? It is truly a relieve to have done those taxes for the first time ever alone. Your cousin will be there with all of you remember that. Your guardian angel will look over you all keep you save. I bet your super excited to see everyone enjoy yourself. Hubby will come back with you now no leaving him behind. I'm counting down the days 3 more weeks till I see hubby.

thanks oneandonly - he defintaly will be us (still hard to believe he is gone)
will definatly feel good having hubby return with me no more break downs at the airport (dirty cry)
chickie babes i am leaving on the 27th of april for 2 weeks (can't wait)