App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
jammy!!! good to see you back... i think there must have just been something in the water/air/atmosphere last week.. we had a horrible week too (baby health issues and associated stress)... speaking of stress(ed)... we didn't meet up, things were just too chaotic to meet on weekends.. know it's short notice, but we might be able to swing something wednesday if you're up to it.. i'll send a msg and see if i can reach stressed....

ash... welcome.. glad you made it over here, hopefully you can set a precedence in the conjugal category...

mizzy... awwww how cute that they tried (did) surprise you... but not nice in some ways!!! you didn't get to prepare the way you would have liked lol... congrats tho...

precious.... that is just unbelievable that they can misplace an entire box of sensitive information... i guess i'd feel differently if they'd lost mine! worked in our advantage to include marriage certificate and applicant's bc, both were returned with visa...

homesoon... hope you get news before you have to make another trip... but if you have to at least you get to come down to the lovely weather (when i went to visit the other half when we were living apart i had to go to miserable london... great city but the weather sucks royally!)

hey kc, lonelynomore, canuck, helpme, HF rosie (any luck in the job front?), glo and everyone else out there lurking... hatewaiting, if you're reading, i'm waiting for pics!!!

ooohhh hubby is cutting jackfruit.. i can smell it! time to go!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Soso...sorry to hear about your mom...but glad to hear she is ok and you and your bro are working things out....sad times are often the unfortunate best oppertunity for people to reconcile.

Stressed.....mi miss you bad bad...have fun inna JA and let us know how it went when you return :)

Highly...congrats on the doc request.....you are onto the next stage of the game :)

Ash....welcome to the fam....sit down, pull up a seat, get comfy and enjoy the fun. We are good in good times and in bad.... best of luck to you for a fast filing process, welcome welcome :) :) :)

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good afternoon Forum Family,

Well I just finally got my laptop charger replaced...so back up and running again. Didn't want to spend the money, but damn...I need my laptop....was getting sick of using my sons only when he got home from school with it...and on weekends when he wasn't using it..lol. They aren't cheap!!!!.... It is raining here and being unemployed now...time is sure long. No luck yet with finding anything and I am still trying to figure some things out. Oh well this too will pass.

Welcome Ash...like everyone has said this is the best place to be while waiting on KG. Good luck with your file.. :D

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Hey everyone I hope you are all doing well.

Calgary has been having some beautiful weather and I got hubby outside and doing some yard work yesterday it was great. Those kinda jobs that used to take me 4 hours only takes me 1/2 the time now its the little things like that that make me love having him in my life more everyday.

For anyone who is in or around Calgary just a reminder Taste of Jamaica is this weekend (Sat 12 - 8pm). Should be a fun time.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all. Hope you all had a great weekend. As for us yup still nothing. I am actually gonna email them tonight and see where we stand if they know. Hubbys things are now expired and so we wait to re-do that. We are heading into 11mths and all we get a request for prints. Annoyed very.
But have to keep the faith that some day he will be home finally and we can start where we finished.

ash82

Mar 27, 2010
thanks to you all for the welcomes!!

I don't really take in to consideration how lucky I actually am to be able to travel so much back and forth. I just spent a month there in Feb, and have been there every month since aug of last year...before that, every 2 mos or so. I'm in the airline industry so it makes it easy. I have to give thanks because I know that others are not so fortunate, and I can only imagine how hard it would be to go months without spending time with your loved one. I'm hoping that this will have a great impact on how they process our case. Having not heard of any conjugal partner applications out of Kingston, I'm not sure if this will help or not. Maybe they will scrutinize it, or perhaps they will give us a chance seeing as not many ppl apply this way...either way, it is gonna be hard. My family always said I like to do things the hard way....

As well, I'm hoping maybe that the location where I live might have a swaying factor in it also. I know a lot of immigrants tend to flock to Toronto or Montreal, the Hot spots. I'm from boring, but extremely friendly Nova Scotia...lol. I don't think too many Jamaicans are in a rush to come here...so maybe they will consider that he has no family or friends here, and the sole reason is to be with me. Therefore less of a chance that they think he will go off and do his own thing after being granted into Canada? He is also a Cert. PC Tech, so again maybe they will see that he can bring something to the economy...hah, its kind of like I'm trying to justify it to myself....

I will definitely keep you all posted on the progress, and I look forward to hearing more on others progress as well!

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck ash....I am in NB ;) Took hubby to NS for a drive 2 weekends ago to go to a sugar shack :)

have a good day everyone..I've got a feeling good news is around the corner!!! :))

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy bday lonely! Enjoy your day with hubby....:) We are only one day apart..tomorrow I will no longer be in my 20's lol...at least hubby is here to get me outta depression LOL!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good Morning :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LCW (that isn't so LONELY) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRHTDAY DEAR LCW...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :-*

I really hope for some news from someone this week...PLEASE!!! KG PLEASE!!!

Hope everyone has a great day and looks like the weekend is going to be so warm and sunny...yippee!!!! I might just pull out my hammock and make myself a Bahama Momma and pretend I am back at the Royal Decameron with hubby this weekend.. :D

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning family, stiil early in the week for some great news.

Annoyed by the professor of anatomy who liked to tell "naughty" stories during class, a group of female students decided that the next time he started to tell one, they would all rise and leave the room in protest. The professor, however, got wind of their scheme just before class the following day, so he bided his time. Then, halfway through the lecture, he began. "They say there is quite a shortage of prostitutes in France." The girls looked at one another, arose and started for the door. "Young ladies," said the professor with a broad smile, "the next plane doesn't leave till tomorrow afternoon."

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Thanks everyone

i stayed home today ....I dunno why hubby is sleeping he was on nights last night ...geese...And i am having some major comp problems at home ...i think i am full a rhatid viruses...gggesh

Welcome Ash i was reading ur story on the other thread..i hope this conjugal cat goes okay for you ...KG is notorious for slack my girl .....and them naw easy so i do pray that things go good...

anyways i am 20 toodayyy...eh rosemel ....damn i hate getting older ...dont wanna see that 30 mark ...why cant i get younger ...lol instead of older.....the only thing mi a fret pan bad bad is mi breast dem why deh rass dem just get longer ....trus mi after breast feeding and having a 1 pickney them naw look the same nooooo sah

anyways all is good and glad hubby is here wit me to celebrate when and if he wakes up !! hahahaha

talk later

i am 20 i am 20 i am 20 yahhhhhhhhhhhhh

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LCW!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great one.

Two full workdays left hope KG isnt out back playing dominoes.

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
Happy birthday nsLCW!!!

Jammy, does KG work holy Thursday? Hope so!

Am out getting an alignment... My hubby is cute... He's always all buddy buddy with the mechanics every time we do car work... Getting all up under the vehicle too... Must be a man thing... Maybe it helps reduce the foreign factor that having me in the car produces lol

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
I think they are closed for holy Thursday. Most business places close half day here. In Jamaica the day before a holiday is considered a holiday. No work done. :p