+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

precious40

Mar 21, 2008
LCW - Fees are total $150 per child that is $75 for sposorship fee and $75 for PRF that is all per kid

What green form are you waiting for?

precious40

Mar 21, 2008
OH for the medicals i get it lol just put a note that medicals where done with husbands file and the date they were done.
and your name doesn't have to go on the forrms as co-sponsor as long as they do not have kids of there own if they do it is all different and your hubby doesn't have to be working to file for them you can send them in right now if you wanted.

precious40

Mar 21, 2008
Forms to fill out are

IMM 1344A, IMM 5481, IMM 5476, IMM 5491

IMM 0008 Generic, IMM 5406, IMM 5476

Just get you husband to sign sponsorship papers kids do not have to sign theres

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening......

WOW.....not one post since this morning......what is happening here GEESH!!!...... I know the snow got me down today...but what has happened to everyone else????

LCW....happy to hear your hubby got a job...Congrats to him :D

Well nothing happening here for me. I was just thinking that maybe KG works one month on Jamaica and the other month on Bahamas, turks etc. What do you guys think?? Not one update for us the whole month of March...:( I sure hope not!!!

I guess the reality is that everyone is spending their time with hubbies now....oh I can't wait to join that group!!!!!!!!!

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rosemel & everyone else!

Yep, it's quiet. Happened last week too before we got an update. I think there are a bunch of us who are feeling a little blue these days and sometimes, it's hard to know what to say. I hope we get some updates soon ... that will get everyone chatting.

We did get an update in march though ... it was (oh lawd my memory).... I should know this... she was dealing with an ARC. anyhow, they got the call!
But not a ton of updates for sure.

So I'm with you - let's hope April is our month! I know a few have bring-forward dates in April (sassy) - so that's good. I'm expecting my second set of CAIPS notes in an attempt to see what notes were put on file after the interview (should get these mid april).

Ok. why am I still up? gesh. every morning I say 'tonight i'm going to bed early'..... and then this. almost 1am and I'm tired - but awake! grrrrrr

night all - let's pray for updates tomorrow.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow - you know things are slow when I log in at 9:30am & our Jamaica thread is almost at the bottom of the page! yikes.
Ok, had to write something to bring us to the top.

News? any news? Hello JA, anybody home??? :D

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was thinking the same thing where is everyone. Hmmm maybe they sneaked off to JA and didn't say anything. That would be nice awww the sun in my face and hubby by my side.
Well as we slip out of March and into April lets hope for good news from our friends in IMM. As for us at the end of March I am emailing them again to see what is happening. I do believe I will get the same response "waiting for background check results" wow that takes 11 mths.
Anyway ppl I am off to work. Working alone today thank goodness, tired of training someone who seems to undermind you every step. Awwww peace. :D
Have a great day all.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
hello

WOW yah where is everyone???

Dnt make LCW scared now...geese ...you guys are suppose to be here ...at least one post a day!!

I am home sick today and hubnby started his new job today!! lol....i am going back to bed..

I hope when i log back on i see some posts...i hope everyone is good!!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Afternoon ladies and gentlemen...... nothing new to post, just posting merely for the sake of posting....so thats it :)

come on KG please give us a boost!!!!!!

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
hi everyone
just checking in to say hello to everyone and let you know that i am still here reading even though not posting as much.

hoping for some positive news if not for the last day of the week at least for the last week of March. FYI with easter - KG will be closed for sure Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Monday so it may be yet another slow week.
On a positive note...and a little bit of encouragement - a year ago I was still putting my package together - final touches etc. CPC_Mississauga received on Mar 30th 2009 - 2 wks later i was approved as sponsor...the months passed (slowly)...hubby was home Early November 2009. Looking back it really did not take that long but yes the wait is agonizing - it felt like a life time. Stay positive as your time will come and it is definately worth the wait :)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
hey gang, yea we're missing some but others have entered. We will keep our faith strong and I promise we will find a bit of humour for tomorrow. sweet dreams all

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hola all...

hopefully the slow week means that their working frantically to get a bunch cleared at once next week before the easter break!

i've been out of touch the last couple days... claro was acting up and we're having some issues with our little one... a few weeks ago we fed him rice cereal (had done this 2x before) but this time he vomited it all up and fell asleep.... i thought maybe the box had been opened for too long or something.. so we bought a new one tuesday and fed him a bowl tuesday night... he vomited it up again, to the point of bile :( falling asleep in and out and vomiting for a good 2 hours...

did some research and it appears that it is likely something called FPIES, which basically means that he could have this reaction to any "trigger" food, which include so many of the baby "first foods" (rice, oats, wheat, barley, sweet potatoes, peas, milk, soy ect)... so hard to think that anything i feed him for the next 3 years or so could make him react like this (and its serious b/c they vomit so violently they put themselves into shock)... there's no way to "test" for trigger foods other than trial and error...

so i am trying to come to terms with everything and figure out how we will approach feedings with him (and moving forward, daycare and such, since he may be considered special needs).. he's such a sweet little guy and i just hate to see him miserable!!! :(

anyways.. not a jamaica related update other than the fact that we've (i've) decided that we will just keep him on the breast until we reach back to canada in may... i'd rather not risk it when we're 20 minutes away from the nearest (jamaican) hospital... we did take him to a peditrician yesterday and he's a big healthy little guy (over 50th percentile on every scale), so he'll be fine to wait to start solids in awhile... he also decided to sit up pretty for the doctor (first time he sat up by himself) for a good few minutes. (ripping away at the paper on the table :) )...

ah well... i have been reading, but my brain is a little fried so excuse the lack of personals right now... but i'm thinking of you all who are waiting and enjoy hearing the stories of how the hubbies are getting along in the canadian cold :)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
chelly

that is so nerve wracking,,,,Geese...well i certainly hope ur little man doesnt have to expirience that again...As a mother i know all to well how scary those things can be....Breast is GOOD i am all about brest feeding ...

Anyways nothing relle knew to report on my end....Other than i was violently ill today with high fevers ...geese

I got relle scared ....i hate when i get those type a flu's...still kinda sick now...I think it is the high doses of tylenol i have been taking to keep the fever down...

Anyways chelly to answer your question about husbands in canaidian cold...lol...i had that expirence many years ago with him....he is well use to it....no complaining here....and as for my likkle dawta...well she nuh complain about nuttin....Overall easy as pie all around...

She is already canadian....geese my likkle girl talk like a canadian now....lol seems like them sponges at these ages....all in all them all good to go

night night all

I hope to hear more UPDATES soon....till mawning

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
WOW

I made a post last night and now i am the first one again...

What is going on ??? Now people if you could please explain to me why everyone disapeared i would definalty love that!!!

I hope ur all good despite what harsdships you are facing...I am still here waiting on the good news from all a uno

Jammy...wah gwaaan...how r u holding up?

SOSO...Still sick?

Sassy.....Ur BF date is coming soon i do hope you hear that call my girl!! Send them a email like i did the next day they called for passport!! :) 2 weeks early on our BF date ...hope ur good!!

Maple and stress...where the rass is those med redos...my god ...KG is relle unpredicatable fi tru!!

KC....hows the simple life going ....lol

later

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Friday everyone. I was so hoping to come on and read some happy news about someone. KG is so quiet these days. Maybe they will hit with a huge BAM in the next coming weeks. That would be great. Just something for someone is all we ask. Just waiting for the month to be up so I can email again. Last email didn't tell me to stop and wait 60 days so I will keep the emails going.
Have a great weekend everyone. :D