Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good afternoon my family, and spring has sprung. Reading all the posts has reminded me of why I love my wife, why I love JA, and why I call it home. Not 2nd home, not retirement home, but home. I intend on applying for JA citizenship when I go down. When I first went to work there it was going to be a blast, dream job in paradise. Within the first 3 days I got ripped off by many people I came in contact with, didn't understand the language and was hungry. In Vancouver or Toronto or many places in between, I have been ripped off, and hungry as well. I met the Mrs then, she showed me the real JA. Her parents live in the mtns, piece river. They do not have a car or even running water, only love in thier hearts for family. I met all the family who was only happy to show this new family member the ways of JA. Today I pray for rain for them, a simple thing but that is thier livelihood.
I attended a meeting a couple weeks ago and mentioned that I was going to JA, 2 ladies told me to make sure I didn't leave resort because thier friends just came back, 1 for vac,1 for wedding and were told not to leave the resort. I wonder why, crime, theft, NO, more likely spend your money here in our little resort. And so itta go. Sorry for the venting, and the narrative.
It is just not right and we are the people that must tell the world what a wonderfull place JA is

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree Canuck.... the reason is because bad news always travels quicker. You only hear the bad stories cause nobody today wants to discuss the happy times, or the good times.... Would I go walking at Jane and Finch at night alone... probably not....Would I put my hand in a lion's mouth, probably not... but you only hear the negatives... I work in customer service and trust me, people love to point out teh negative in all aspects of life, but when someone does a good job, you think they aknowledge it. NOPE.. It's sad very very sad......
My husband has a likkle house in trelawney near the Starfish so it's pretty touristy... nothing like Mobay or Ochie, but there are nuff tourists none the less...
Do you know he can tell where someone is from just by the way you WALK.... He says Brits walk very fast and always have their heads down.. LOL, same for Canadians.. the walk slow with heads down.... lol.... isn't that funny.... Just by living somewhere like that, even though he had never been off the island... he has so much world knowledge. He can distinguish between many different accents and cultures... he knows way more than I do.... so much for a tiny island..

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
So it is true...bad people are every where, JA, Mexico, Canada, US none of us are exempt....but let me tell you i am a walking talking preaching advertisement for JA...me love it! me love it!

So i started my day off sadly at a funeral today, a co-worker of mine's son passed away suddenly at 30yrs old.... sad sad situation, but during the funeral service the minister said something that i hope i will never forget and it touched me so much i wanted to share.....

when you come into this world
you cry and the world rejoices....
live your life so when it is time for you to leave
the world cries and you may rejoice

now lets pray for a good week for all

bless up everyone

stressed.....how you doin...you good my likkle maga fren lol

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Lawwwd KG quite nuh RASS...man oh man them either fly deh gate like mad or dem lock it up like mad...lol

Missing...that statment is so very tru .....i hope your co worker gets through this grieving process ....It is so very sad..

Well peeps have a good one ..i am closing yup shop for the day ......hey there is always tommarrow....but my thing always was WHY NOT TODAY !!! lol

later and all a UNO keep sweet!

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
Me juss reach
Just here praying and having faith
LCW thanks for the invite, not sure is this is the recent page on here....

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
yes girl we all post daily here

any questions i just got through the process with my husband and he is here now ....it took 14 months

ask away my girl...and welcome

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Angella....welcome to the family....share with us some info on your file so we all know wha gwan.... if you go back a few pages you will see Jamwifey and KC keep our files all straight fi da whole a wi

any questions just ask one of us will know the answer or help find it

bless up and again welcome to the family

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Welcome Angella,

You couldn't find a better place to get info bout KG.

Ask away.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Homesoon yup hubby put out on overstay. They said if he paid his way home no charge to come back. However I don't buy that judging on different ones on here having to pay. So we just want to be prepared.

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What a sad rainy day in T-dot! Yuck and I am feeling cold....

Welcome Angella... What is your timeline! See we need some new fresh cases to add to the mix and to carry on the torch....

I wish I could cut my own nose off.... why you ask.... smells are bugging me bad bad bad.... I got home from work yesterday after a late doctors appointment only to discover my husband was in the mood to cook fish..... Snapper..... (hold on while I grab my garbage bag just in case) He knows mi nuh like fish..... so he a cook a pot of curry chicken for his wife.... sweet right...... NOT SO MUCH...
As soon as I opened up my car door, I could SMELL the FISH A STEAM........ (BARF) I couldn't manange it! I couldn't even go inside the house.... It took me about 20 minutes breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth cause if I even took one deep breath I would have lost it..... I felt so bad, as It turned me into an instant B**CH...... " why you gotta cook the fish right now, today... ***
IT STINKS... open the window.... spray some fabreeze.... ewwwww, LOLLLLLL

So I get to work this morning and cause we live in a small apartment... all I can smell is fish.... it contaminated my jacket, my shoes, even the lanyard my work key is attached to ..... all I SMELL IS RASS FISH...... Lawd help me through the day and hopefully nobody else can smell it on me....... YUCK.......

P.S. cause the smell, I couldn't even eat the curry, everything was tainted! I am so HUNGRY NOW............

Only 6.5 more months to go SOSO.... hang in there....... you can do this.....!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning iyah ....wah gwaan mi fren dem ?

SOSO....hahahahaha....THT is sooo funny

Thanks for the laugh.....lol.....seriously tho....i remeber all to well those sick feelings ...I remember when i went to work and i could smell this guys bad breath under him toothpaste....or ...mouth wash...YUCK!!! He continued to get closer ....as he talked....all i could think was any closer buddy and your gunna wear everything mi jus nyam!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww

KC416.....where are you!!! NO NO NO cant happen get yuh RASS back ova yah suh!!! lol But seriously weh yuh deh !!! just even a hi would be nice my girl !!!

Well today is tuesday.....I am waiting on some more awesome news to come ....WHO IS NEXT!!!!!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning family, happy Tuesday and hopefully KG is hard at it. Welcome aboard Angella, our timelines are similar. Approved Feb 26 and in process on Mar 11. One to start the day.
A farmer goes in half with a friend to buy a bull so he can increase his stock. A couple of weeks later the friend comes by to see how his investment is doing. The farmer complains that the bull just eats grass and won't look at the cows. His friend suggests that a veterinarian have a look at the bull. The following week his friend returns to see if the vet helped. The farmer looks delighted: "The bull has taken care of all my cows, broke through the fence, and has even serviced all my neighbor's cows! "Wow," says his friend, "what did the vet do to that bull?" "Just gave him some pills'" said the farmer. "What kind of pills?" asked his friend. "I don't know, but they sort of taste like peppermint."

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
HEYYYYYYYYYY..... wha gwan gentle people.... Bless up!

LCW, SOSO, STRESSED, MISSING, thanks for the shout outs! :-*

boy work does go by so much slower when you are trying not to come on the internet ......soooo soooo boring! but only a few more weeks until my "bonus meeting" with the big boss.... i am really trying not to give them any reason fi cut back my extras....fingers crossed!

all this JA talk is making me miss it bad .... missing, glad you had a great time, Canuck... i never knew that you worked in JA and thats when you met your wifey... nice to know... I wish i could live there right now full time but its not going to happen for a couple of years (more like 10 years) unless something comes up OR i win the lotto... i 100% want to retire there... or any where its HOT year round.....

sorry maple stressed that we didnt link up this past weekend... we will have to make a girls night out one of these days.... we all need it.... when is the most wanted coming hehehehe... holllller!

Rosemel... sorry to hear about your struggles... its true that things get worse before they get better so dont stress.. ( i know its sooooo much easier said that done).

So jelous of you guys who are meeting in JA....... that sounds like sooo much fun.

Anyone planning on attending sumfest..? that looks like the next time i will be in JA... so far away! CRY!

Hi Angella... welcome to the longest wait of your life... this group of ladies and gentlemen will make it soooooooo much easier... they helped me get through my process by being supportive and giving the best advice ever.

Well.... back to work for me.... nothing new here... hubby still working and school.... im still trying to manage my "new lifestyle".. with less internet, less tv, less sitting, less drinking, less smoking, less sleeping, less junk period....... BORING!

Likkle mo!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
I could kick ma husband is the rass!!! Bahahaha ....or pinch it ....whooo i need the naughty corna!!! Geese !!

Yuh kno dat yah song called NO DOG...lol

DOnt call mi no dog .....dog a sintin weh live a people yaad..Dont call me no DOG....dog a easily tek poison DOG!!!

My god mi love that song like months ago....BUT know it hot mi head like Wooooh....i keep singing it over and over again !!!

I need a new song!!

Otherwise then that all i can think of at wuk is you know what....SOSO all she can think of is rhatid stinkin fish...KC well she jus a si bored like whooooo...lol Okay i think i need a happy hour from work.....hehehehehe ...I am relle bad today!!! WTF

Weh deh RAss is everyone tiday!!!

Chipper up Chippers!!!