waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
ceeallen said:
Get outta here!!! No way..ur Scorpio too. Hahaha that says alot omg omg it just connected..HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!!! I'm sure if ur hubs was here he would shower you with love and gifts galore..don't worry hun I'm sure Kingston gonna send u a wonderful birthday present!!
No babes. I'm a Capricorn but a lot of my female friends are Scorpio, Aquarius, Aries, Virgo!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALFMOON!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uojP2jQ2KY0

:p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
parodon my french but what the h.e double granny sticks could you be emailing to kingston that takes up 200 pages your memoirs lol

Oh no, Ready, my memoirs are about 2 000 000 pages - too much for Kingston to handle!!!! ;)

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Nevaeha said:
ready_fi_move_on said:
parodon my french but what the h.e double granny sticks could you be emailing to kingston that takes up 200 pages your memoirs lol

Oh no, Ready, my memoirs are about 2 000 000 pages - too much for Kingston to handle!!!! ;)
What exactly is in your memoirs? Inquiry nosey minds really want to know!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Nevaeha said:
!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALFMOON!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uojP2jQ2KY0

:p

*** Big Hugs ***

Thank you Nevaeha!!

Did you have an awesome trip? I bet you did!

BTW - hubby and I decided we are going to have his PP redone also. We said, if no word by EOW, he will get that sorted out and sent in to them.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Welcome back Moonie, we sure missed you around here!

Yes, I had an amazing trip and it already seems like it was such a longggggg time ago. I'm normally in JA this time of year so I'm feeling sorry for myself. :'(

I too am going nuts with this whole process and I feel like I'm going CrAzY.... ???

I asked, er, told hubby to go get his police check done and he's digging his heels in until we hear from Kingston!!!! ::) I sent an email to Kingston two weeks ago asking them if we should re-do hubby's police check and medical because they were expiring. Now this may come as a complete surprise, are you sitting down? They didn't respond!!!!! :p I've got to laugh or I'm going to cry. :'(

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Only the peeps on this forum can possibly understand how I'm feeling. Thank goodness we're all in this darn boat together...the CrAzY boat that is!!!!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Nevaeha said:
Welcome back Moonie, we sure missed you around here!

Yes, I had an amazing trip and it already seems like it was such a longggggg time ago. I'm normally in JA this time of year so I'm feeling sorry for myself. :'(

I too am going nuts with this whole process and I feel like I'm going CrAzY.... ???

I asked, er, told hubby to go get his police check done and he's digging his heels in until we hear from Kingston!!!! ::) I sent an email to Kingston two weeks ago asking them if we should re-do hubby's police check and medical because they were expiring. Now this may come as a complete surprise, are you sitting down? They didn't respond!!!!! :p I've got to laugh or I'm going to cry. :'(

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Only the peeps on this forum can possibly understand how I'm feeling. Thank goodness we're all in this darn boat together...the CrAzY boat that is!!!!!
Sitting on the same stool as usual!! I missed y'all while away also but told myself I'd forget about everything and put my focus on my time down there hence the one quick post!! But I was dying to find out if there have been updates when I returned several days ago.

Oh don't get me started about feeling sorry for myself. I'm doing a great job at it right now. Morning, noon and night.

I'm telling you, I'm slowing going crazy. HAHAHAHAHA Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ..... you see?? Laugh and cry.

You mean they didn't respond??!!??!!??!! Unheard of!!!! Wow call the marines in, that is just absurd!!!!!

The hardest part is I have to get my mind back into work mode!! Argh!!! The amount of times I've walked in to my work with a poker face. Plus I have to take a work trip soon and am soooooo not looking forward to it!!!

I really think he should get the PP done at minimum if it's already expired. He's going to have to get that redone regardless. But that's just my opinion. I also emailed them when I got back.....and GUESS WHAT??!!!

Ready for this??

They DID NOT Reply!!!!!!!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Anada said:
Powerful Ananda.. speaks volumes aboout the power of love and the power of a praying wife. Faith also goes a long way too. After all is said and done you look back and wonder how you survived a long distance relationship.

THE IT feeling lol ...as in: alright....July for example...i went down KNOWING his appl was in Mississauga....made me fell a little better STILL felt psycho for the fear of 16 months....but still felt better than all those times Id leave bawling cause i didnt know how the F this was gonna work, or when...but just some day...Id BAWL cause id never know or have a plan when im gonna see him next till i said to myself NO MATTER WHAT every 3 months...till he gets through I CAN do this........thats how id break up the wait to myself to give myself something look forward to..

OCT NOW.....nearing end....i went down KNOWING my file had already been in kingston 3 months...and just MAYBE in another 3 it COULD happen......i didnt know that it would I JSUT FELT IT something gonna happen by xmas...but still wasnt too sure......NOV was setting my heart on him being here for xmas even though i hadnt heard nothing BUT that was my dream...but either way i was determined well if not XMAS i will be there...........

(another thing that helped was watching Readys progress i felt the vibes through her we PRAYED WE BELIEVED - we spoke it, we meant it!!! WE FELT IT!!.........)

MID novemeber i broke down.....was tired of living this way...not knowing....not hearing anything then thought id give them MP thing i shot jsut to see my file didnt get blown away with the hurricane........i kept on top of kingston even though i never heard word.....I REFUSED to listen to negativiity...i REFUSED to believe in the 20% in 6 months....MADDANT his letter about 80 PERCENT I BELIEVED it!!! whether it was true or not I BELIEVED..but i still knew that ok my DEC trip...hhat could hold me off till march and SURELY by then he'll be here.......ANYHOW......when i left oct 28 to come back here i knew it wasnt gonna be long till i see him again.....

I PRAYED and PLEADED with God......to keep my husband safe...God KNOWS hw i prayed safety over him.....GOD HEARD us our hearts.....i blieve my man got out of there when he did was by Gods hand ......my man isnt a trouble maker but God knows trouble sometimes loves to trouble him......but i SPOKE IT even when i was unsure...HONEY u will be here soon XMAS YOU WILL BE HERE BY XMAS!!!! I JUST KNOW IT if not......well u know ill be there.

Nov i had heard back from the MP saying my file in line for queue for processing.......if i dont hear anything by march contact her agian........i contacted her 2 weeks later with no hope that she could help./...btu jsut needed to express that GOD KNOWS i cant take anymore....and i need it...............NOV 23 our file went in process and i didnt even know.....till hubby called my NOV 26 saying he got PPR........and then I KNEW it was allllllllllllll over!!!!!! but we made sure........it wasnt over till he stepped foot on the plane away from badmind.......the morning he picked up his visa in MObay by 11:30am.......he was at the airport by noon.......

I JUST FELT IT..........I SPOKE XMAS.......even though sometimes i thought 'would be nice'.....but point it...when u feel that YOU are in control and GOD is in control........even if that control means going down a long weekend if ever necessary and have faith and put the rest in Gods hands....WHILE staying on top of kingston.

Jamaica from tdot.......jamaica really not all that far away.....OH AND TO BOOT...........we did our whole long distance with no skype no ovoo no computer...just our visits, and phone, and love ....it kept us going and it was enough.....YES not everyday was peaches and i dont know HOW THE HELL someone like myself managed to excercise the trust patience and faith required........BUT WHEN U KNOW u are someone everything...and they love u more than everything..........you ll know it every day...you will feel it everyday.......

LOVE IS A CRAZY ASS THING - but i wouldnt have changed a thing...........we were meant to be.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Halfmoon said:
Sitting on the same stool as usual!! I missed y'all while away also but told myself I'd forget about everything and put my focus on my time down there hence the one quick post!! But I was dying to find out if there have been updates when I returned several days ago.

Oh don't get me started about feeling sorry for myself. I'm doing a great job at it right now. Morning, noon and night.

I'm telling you, I'm slowing going crazy. HAHAHAHAHA Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ..... you see?? Laugh and cry.

You mean they didn't respond??!!??!!??!! Unheard of!!!! Wow call the marines in, that is just absurd!!!!!

The hardest part is I have to get my mind back into work mode!! Argh!!! The amount of times I've walked in to my work with a poker face. Plus I have to take a work trip soon and am soooooo not looking forward to it!!!

I really think he should get the PP done at minimum if it's already expired. He's going to have to get that redone regardless. But that's just my opinion. I also emailed them when I got back.....and GUESS WHAT??!!!

Ready for this??

They DID NOT Reply!!!!!!!
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! At least we've all got each other to go CrAzY with!!!!!! ;)

Have you ordered your notes? I did the first week of Janaury so they will be interesting to read...IF there is anything to read!!!! :p

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Nevaeha said:
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! At least we've all got each other to go CrAzY with!!!!!! ;)

Have you ordered your notes? I did the first week of Janaury so they will be interesting to read...IF there is anything to read!!!! :p
OK....you're ahead of me. I keep on procrastinating. But now I will have to order them because I want to see what the heck is up!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Halfmoon said:
OK....you're ahead of me. I keep on procrastinating. But now I will have to order them because I want to see what the heck is up!!!
Just do it! I had hubby sign a form for the next 12 months so I can order them every month if I want...excessive but prepared! I've sat quietly and patiently for ten months and I haven't heard a peep since June so I will be pro active and find out what is happening with my application. I know, I know, I know, it's only been 6 - 7 months since Kingston received my file but the silence is keeling me!!!!!! I also sent Kingston an additional 153 pages of proof of our relationship since we first applied in March 2012.

Although I don't want to peeve off the vo's in Kingston, I have to take the actions I feel are right for hubby and I. Nobody knows for sure what happens in the visa office i.e. making them mad or my app landing at the bottom of the pile. And even if I don't hear from them about my enquiry or additional proof, I have to go with my gut and know I did everything I could.

Now that I have sent an enquiry, sent additional proof, and ordered my notes I will go back to the waiting game. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Nevaeha said:
Just do it! I had hubby sign a form for the next 12 months so I can order them every month if I want...excessive but prepared! I've sat quietly and patiently for ten months and I haven't hear a peep since June so I will be pro active and find out what is happening with my application. I know, I know, I know, it's only been 6 - 7 months since Kingston received my file but the silence is keeling me!!!!!! I also sent Kingston an additional 153 pages of proof of our relationship since we first applied in March 2012.

Although I don't want to peeve off the vo's in Kingston, I have to take the actions I feel are right for hubby and I. Nobody knows for sure what happens in the visa office i.e. making them mad or my app landing at the bottom of the pile. And even if I don't hear from them about my enquiry or additional proof, I have to go with my gut and know I did everything I could.

Now that I have sent an enquiry, sent additional proof, and ordered my notes I will go back to the waiting game. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...
I wish they knew how we were all friends and would mass approve!!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
Singing..."happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to ya"! And moon walking with ready! lol

Hope this bday was good but next year gonna be great!!! Confetti and fireworks with hubby at ya side!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
No babes. I'm a Capricorn but a lot of my female friends are Scorpio, Aquarius, Aries, Virgo!
No Leo's :'( lol!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
blondie1216 said:
No Leo's :'( lol!

OMG!!! I thought I wrote LEO!!! Check for LEO!! Such talented and creative women.