March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
goldenrule said:
CONGRATS bLESSED2012

MY FILE ALSO SAYS THE SAME THING

copied from our file on cic website:

(Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. )

THANK YOU GOD

Woohoo congrats to you too! Kingston on a roll today to clear up people before Xmas.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Re: finally

najj said:
Checked my status and its been changed to decision made and hubby now lives in Canada.....Sweet sweet sugastick......Lawd.....

GM every1......its a good happy Friday indeed........

Wow congrats to you too that is just great! Stunned by all the great news today!

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013

tamarindball said:
I am not sure why I get the following when I try to access E-CAS:

Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application and address information on this Web site.
Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status and address information will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application and updating your address information by contacting us.

There's a checkbox beside it and if I do not check it and click submit it brings me back to that page and I do not want to remove the ability to view stats. Not sure if someone could shed some light. Thanks

That use to happen to me as well. Give it a couple of days and then you will see all the information.

jamaicalove

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012, Re-done Nov 2013
Passport Req..
26-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-06-214
Hello all! I recently applied to sponsor my husband (in october), and i have recieved my sponsor approval, yay. Just wondering from those of you who just recieved a final decision, how long did it take after the kingston office updated your status with "medical results have been recieved" did you get your decision. We have had that update on our file for about a month now.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
jamaicalove said:
Hello all! I recently applied to sponsor my husband (in october), and i have recieved my sponsor approval, yay. Just wondering from those of you who just recieved a final decision, how long did it take after the kingston office updated your status with "medical results have been recieved" did you get your decision. We have had that update on our file for about a month now.

Well that is hard to say because Kingston is inconsistent on they way the do things.....we have people still from January whose ECAS says medicals received and nothing else and then we have people from June whose ECAS says in process........so your guess is about as good as any but feel free to pull up a chair and wait out the process with all of us here. We are a bunch of lively gals and gents, patiently waiting for our better/worse halves to come home LOL Welcome and congrats on your sponsor approval.....

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013

najj said:
Checked my status and its been changed to decision made and hubby now lives in Canada.....Sweet sweet sugastick......Lawd.....

GM every1......its a good happy Friday indeed........
CONGRATS Najj! Sugasick on its way ;D

Lots of movements today. Hope they continue like this into the new year.

najj

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2011
File Transfer...
22-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2012 (2nd time)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012(dropped off 04-12-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013

Keke78 said:
CONGRATS Najj! Sugasick on its way ;D

Lots of movements today. Hope they continue like this into the new year.
Thanks every1......I'm so excited....just waiting for the call to pick up.....and we all will b Canadans eh.....lol......what's going to kill me now is the anxiety.......but I'm going to breathe.......

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
jamaicalove said:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on receiving your sponsorship approval so quickly!

One of the forum members Jamgirl, keeps track of the stats on a spreadsheet for our Jam fam. You can go back through the pages on this thread and see the different processing times or wait for the update which I'm sure is just around the corner because there's been lots happening in Kingston the last few weeks! Just don't try to figure out the rhyme or reason for the different processing times...it will drive you mad!!!!!! And just when you think you've got it figured out, something different will happen!!!!!!! ;)

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Can someone tell me if it's true that because my fiance applied for a temp visitor's visa back in the summer to come visit me, which he was turned down for due to lack of funds, that our PR application will be more likely to be turned down? My understanding was that one had nothing to do with the other and they do not affect each other. I had called my MP's office and he told me that. I am really worried that he won't be allowed to come here.

najj

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2011
File Transfer...
22-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2012 (2nd time)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012(dropped off 04-12-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013
kmah said:
Can someone tell me if it's true that because my fiance applied for a temp visitor's visa back in the summer to come visit me, which he was turned down for due to lack of funds, that our PR application will be more likely to be turned down? My understanding was that one had nothing to do with the other and they do not affect each other. I had called my MP's office and he told me that. I am really worried that he won't be allowed to come here.
I had that issue 2....they say its allowed but KGN never granted my husband the visa.....its application still went through.....the issue is if KGN wants an interview....doc....all corresondence will b sent to him in JA and he won't b available......

Now......

If u r applying for a visa and he does not have an app out there....he needs to show some assests.....money in the bank and they r requesting up to 3 mths back not a mth anymore.....sometimes they want to c that u work 2.....

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
kmah said:
If the denied visa was to visit you then that should not affect the application. Had he applied numerous times in the past for other reasons, work, study, etc etc and then ends up marrying a Canadian, it would create the appearance that he is trying to get in Canada by any means necessary and would not be taken too kindly by immigration. I would not worry.

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Halfmoon said:
If the denied visa was to visit you then that should not affect the application. Had he applied numerous times in the past for other reasons, work, study, etc etc and then ends up marrying a Canadian, it would create the appearance that he is trying to get in Canada by any means necessary and would not be taken too kindly by immigration. I would not worry.
Thank you so much, makes me feel so much better! I was having an anxiety attack!

goldenrule

Nov 27, 2012
kmah said:
make sure you do not leave off that information on you application if you do they may ask you about it after and cause slight delays. That happened to me.

Good luck

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
goldenrule said:
make sure you do not leave off that information on you application if you do they may ask you about it after and cause slight delays. That happened to me.

Good luck
Thanks, I will!

Kerolsgirl

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Hello everyone!! Just wondering if anyone can give me some input on this email we received from Kingston today.

We have received the add-on information for your son
and will now require six passport size photographs in order to issue his
medical instruction documents. We will be requesting an extension on
your current medicals and you will need to submit a new Jamaican Police
certificate as soon as possible.

Kindly have your sponsor now proceed to pay the Right of Landing Fee.

Does this mean we have to wait til we receive a medical paper for his son.. Or can we go ahead and do the medical ourselves. It will probably take a few weeks for them to send us the medical document. Does this mean we are getting close??? Also, do they do the medical extension themselves or does my husband need to fill out forums for that? Thanks in advance