App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
thanks guys for answering on the mini poll for the sponsor approval. i dont know what took me so long

congrats on those getting thru this week . i cant wait for my turn .

my family gave me some extra $ so guess what i m going down again asap

it feels so good to go ...but it hurts so much coming back .
every time i leave tears come to his eyes because he wishes we could be coming back together.

on that note ...does it make sense to go down and bring your wife/hubby up or is it better for them to come on their own????

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum Family :D "How you doin?" quoted from the Wendy Williams Show :D

BIG DAY TODAY FOR HELPME AND FAITH.. :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS LADIES...BAM BAM TONIGHT :D :D SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

What a fine day today and looks like a great weekend, yesterday I actually got sun burn on my nose...I was outside washing my car and playing with my dog. AHHHH spring has sprung!! :D

LOL @ Maple....when I was typing that post I was thinking about you the whole time....lol. Now my question to you, do you like maple syrup?
I have about 8 different sugar camps I can visit during the season and I love it so much. I was hoping hubby would be here this year to go with me. He likes his sugar in his tea and coffee so I am sure he will love maple syrup...lol

OK so last night I had a dream I was walking with a friend pushing a baby carriage?? All this talk about babies!!! Look what I am doing now. :eek: ...lol

Well I suppose I better get ready for work...I hope everyone has a fabulous day and weekend!!! Ok here goes...gonna try this for the first time LCW, SOSO, FF, KC, MAPLE, PENI, CANUCK, JAMWIF, STRESSED, HOMESOON, LONGDISTANCE, HELPME, FAITH, MISSINGMYBOO, KMC, MIZZY, HATEWAITING, MISSINGMYHUBBY, GLOGIRL, CHELLEY... NO wonder I forget names...lol... I hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did....don't blame me...its my age...(wink) Take care everyone!!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning peeps..... look mi a get a 5 star rating......

Boo...... Girl...... I have your back and when you are feeling lonely just call on your girl SOSO to cheer you up. Anytime you need me, I am right here for you. If you want I can have my hubby come over and keep you company..... HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY...... LOL...... JOKES....

I am glad my biyfriend is doing well, kiss him for me. You are in my prayers...

Hey everyone...... DO SOSO a favour...... Boo is feeling a likkle down and out and we need some EXTRA Prayers for her today...... COME ON KG..... bring the rest of the ubbies home NOW......

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning all!

Faith & Helpme .... enjoy your day! finally. I hope the flights are smooth and the reunions are joyful ... and life goes on with happiness. Please please stay in touch. And don't forget to stretch! hehe

Soso - who is Boo? I think I missed something. Hope she's ok.

Anyone else finding this month especially hard? I have no idea why ... maybe it's the break in the cold weather - maybe it's the lack of updates? hmmmm

Rosemel - baby dreams huh? I have a couple girlfriends actively trying and they tell me that they're dreaming non-stop. I had a dream about a baby the other night (and we're not planning for another) but it was a nightmere :eek:

Friday's aren't historically great for updates are they? hmmm ... let's still be hopeful and pray that next week is better. Until then - all my thoughts are with those who are down and out - and those who are on cloud 9 (helpme/faith).

homesoon (aka sooncome)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
HomeSooncome :D: I think that its the lack of updates. When updates are rolling in everybody happy.

BOO: Cheer up my girl...Things soon get better :-*

MissKC: where is the updates I asked for? You need to leave work alone...you got more important things to do on the forum.....hehe ;)

Helpme and Faith today is your day. All the best. You must feel so good right now.

Bless up peeps and keep smiling. Everyday that goes by brings us one day closer.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Morning

Have a good day faith and helpme...You guys are probally going nuts hahahah....what a good day ....have a blast ....and yes like helpme said STRETCH...

SOSO...r u vex at me ....for sat night ...i hope you relaize it was out of my control...i also asked you to come here some time and you didnt answer ... :( and that goes for miss KC too

anyways ladies keep faith ....KG a wuk ...just doesnt feel like it sometimes...

Boo...my babes ..please take care ....and hold on ...link mi on the side if you wanna talk

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW..... I am not mad..... things come up and I understand.... no hard feelings

Sorry my girl I have not been myself lately WINK WINK *****
Not feeling so good these days...

I love you for LIFE..... don't ever forget that yuh hear mi !!!!!!!

Homesoon - BOO = Missingmyboo....

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Status Update :

Yet to send off application:

Iambless

Sent off application waiting for sponsorship approval:

KMC

Sponsorship has been approved, file sent to Kingston :

Canuck

Sponsorship has been approved, file sent to Kingston. Has not received AOR but status changed on ecas to "in process" :

Glogirl (sent email to KG)

Have not received AOR but ecas changed to "in process" but waiting for re-do medical request :

Soanxiouswifey (medical expire sept - needs to get police check in uk)

Received AOR waiting on Document Request and/or next step :

Hatewaiting (sent originals with package)
Missingmybaby
Confusednscared (through T&T embassy)
Rosemel (has been asked for “selection certificates” – for Quebec residents only)
Jamwifey
Missingmyboo
Highlyfavoured - Flava
Kimore

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent:

Stress
MarieJessica

Received AOR and documents have been requested and sent and waiting for re-do medical request:

Stressedwife (sent email and fax to KG - did original medical incorrect)
Maple Syrup

Received AOR and documents have been requested and sent and re-do medical has been requested:

Missingmyhubby (medicals expire Jan 8 10)

Received AOR re-do medical have been requested and sent, Arc Fee (400$) and Arc letter and Removal Costs (1500$) have been requested and sent:

Sassy (sent in all requests Jan 7 10)
homesoon (ordered CAIPES notes sent in requests Feb 10)

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent, re-do medical and redo police check have been requested and sent, Arc Fee (400$) and Arc letter and Removal Costs (1500$) have been requested and sent:

longdistance (sent in all requests Jan 18 10)

Hubbies / wifeys got call to drop off PP or have PP with Visa and waiting to come home:

whydothey
Peni
Peaceloveunity
Mizzy
Chelley

Recently had hubby / wife come to Canada - Process complete:

workinprogress
Faithhope March 10
Helpme March 10
LCW Feb 28 10 (14 months)
Torontogirl Feb 10 (20 months)
Soso Dec 09 (7 months)
Frequent Flyer Nov 09 (7 months)
kc416 Nov 09 (7 months)
Missing_my_hubby Oct 09
Howmuchlonger Sept 09
Junor July 09 (7 months)
precious_one_40 July 09
Zhane Jun 09

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG - am I so dumb that I couldn't figure that out! Boo=missingmyboo. Honestly, sometimes I scare myself :)

Thanks soso.

Missingmyboo - what's going on my dear? Down and out? Totally understandable. Sorry you're feeling crappy. I read the other day that when you're mad, it's ok (according to Glamour magazine) to go into a closet, shut the door and scream your head off! Not sure I can bring myself to do that, but some days that is tempting.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Thanks KC :D

Like I said Workinprogress changed to Approved on Trackitt. So i think she is off the list. So that would only leave Sassy and Maple in 2008 bunch.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hey All............... Its Fri Fri Friiiiiiiiiiiiday! Brap Brap Brap! Bless!

LCW - dont worry yourself girl... were all big man and big women on this here forum.. no such thing as getting mad... ;D

to be honest i am trying to wiend myself off of the internet at work and at home as much as possible.... all i do is go on the darn internet... Especially at work... and when i see people around me get in trouble for "surfing inappropirate websites" i know my time will be soon to get a lecture so i am going to try and keep it to a minimum to try and avoid this talking too from the boss... plus its bonus time in May LOL....I just need some sort of balance! I picked up a book yesterday.. its been a year since i read a novel and i used to love reading..... i am going to start going to my gym again which i havent done since January - just to get active.. not for weight loss but just to get the blood pumpin.... and im going to stop eating boil dumplin 5 times a week and rice 6 times a week and fried plantain 4 times a week LOL... hubby is maga so him can eat that ten fold but i need again... BALANCE! I turn 30 in 2 months and something in side me is like okay girl..... u need change... change is good.... !!!

Maple - thanks for the call the other night... after i went home from the bar i went on fossbook and saw your status about alicia keys concert........... WE SO SHOULD OF WENT! i would of loved to have gone... the best show i ever saw was mary J and Jay Z.... i wish they would come back again...

Soso my girl.... tell likkle one i say hi............ hope all is well with you and the fam....

FAITH and HELP ME............ ladies... i know the anxiety yall have right now.... so so so exciting - i wish you guys the best going forward.... this is not the end... but the beginning... congrats on having hubbies home so you can finally call yourself a family!

Boo..........wha gwan... chin up my girl... what doesnt kill you makes you stronger!

Stressed....... wassup girl... any parties this weekend? you know i was thinking of going shopping soon and im like... boy i should get stressed to come with me cuz her outfits are always up to the time... my style a lack a likkle... but true mi cant wear those vynal stick on pants like yuh and the 10 inch boots that would come up to my groin like yuh.... LOL

Missing... whats the countdown at now for you to be in JA? must be excited... happy for you

KMC... welcome to the longest wait of your life.... pray for a speedy application process for you! Let us know when your going back to JA... we all live through eachother on this here site.. lol..

Jammy... i hope your feeling better and the flu has gone gone gone... i did the update you asked for lol...

to all the rest of the beautiful people.... have a wonderful weekend... Rosemel.. you might be having some beautiful sunshine in Quebec but us here in Ontario are drowning this weekend... its supposed to rain rain rain... thats okay tho... for the first time this year i heard birds chirping at my window... rain brings flowers and washes away all the duttyness....

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Faith and helpme.....i'll be thinking of you guys all day. i wish you and your families nothing but the best. please come on and let us know how the reunion goes.

kC....3 more days! i cant wait, oh and you need to add med and ploice clearance done and sent. you did add it before but must not have saved it. Taking Mrs. stressed shopping...good idea cause she know how to work it and dress it :) Now Kc be careful with the gym cause you know you already maga lol

all the best everyone....another week comes to an end which means we are one more week closer to our own reunions.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Thanks KC....Go do you girl. I think you should focus on you right now. You have been on here for a looooong time. SO if you feel the need to focus on you and your family then do it. By the way is it ok if i try to do the updates if you cant? I got nothing but time girl ???

Missing: You must be so so excited.

Well either way if Im not with hubby by our anniversary he will be coming here in 79 days. Is it too early to start a countdown...lol :p

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Greetings everyone!

KC - the joke is my sister-in-law won 2 free tickets on the radio.... it was supposed to be my christmas gift. I actually was supposed to be at that concert... lol. I know it must be challenging given your current situation and I'm glad that you are taking some well deserved ME time. It so important that we take good care of ourselves. The fiyah chief is always cooking dumpling, frittas, white rice and he fries EVERYTHING. I cannot manage it!!

I has been a slow week on the forum however as there are peaks and gullys we must have slow times to appreciate the times when the momentum is good and sending our spouses home. So as we bring this week to a close let us look forward to a brand new week!!

Congrats to Helpme and Faith today. Wishing you and your families all the best!! Remember to stretch... it is essential in preventing injuries during the BAM BAM :p :p :p

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...