Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
MAWNIN!!

Royal Lolly - May I correct you... the 16 month timeline does NOT include the sponsor approval time. We previously all believed that the 16 months commenced at the time the VO received the file, but now it seems it is from sponsorship approval which coincides with information given on the CIC website.

Royal Lolly

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
20-12-2012
Halfmoon said:
Totally Agree here. Depending on the level of "arguing", I think differences in opinions are healthy from time to time and not to mention a good whoop ass into gear is mandatory. No two people will EVER be in a relationship/marriage without a few doses of arguments. This allows couples to grow stronger and appreciate eachothers individuality even more. I wouldn't want a Yes man and I don't think any man wants a Yes woman.

I don't ever recall viewing my husband as a toy nor pushover. If that's what women are implying JA men or just men are in general, well then Surrre...don't be surprised if the dragon a blow fiyah pon yuh backside!! If a man is sweet for 2 years or more straight and doesn't come down from that sweet high, then you're married to a robot. No way anyone could be sweet 24 hours a day for several years straight. Real Talks.
Amen to that!!!!! ;D ;D

Royal Lolly

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
20-12-2012
If you go on this site http://www.jamaica.gc.ca, it states that the times of the two run consecutive. That is why I think it is 16 months from the time they get the full application.
I could be wrong.....wouldnt be the first time and it won't be the last ;D

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
frankfield said:
Where is Charlie?
Let's just say she's doing really well. :D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Royal Lolly said:
Hi Chickie,
I think they are talking about the 2 different applications within the application. It's a bit confusing. I believe the 16 month figure is calculated from the time you submit your full application (sponsorship & pr). Whereas the the 6 month benchmark they are talking about in the letter to Maddants wife is from the time Kingston gets your file.
Still good news tho as I originally thought the 16 months was from the time of full application and even tho I find it hard to believe, this goal of finishing 80% of the files in 6 months is till good news. :) :)

6 or 16 months is just too long LOL Not going to let it bother me, when I hear from Kingston, I hear from them....am hoping soon then later but we shall see! Good luck to everyone and blessings!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Please excuse my mistakes in previous email. I actually know better but was stealing some time. I am a very positive person and would in no way enjoy putting an end to the euphoria. I use to come on here and read all the stories of love and pain and they strengthened me. I also remember one woman who warned us not to keep our heads in the cloud. My husband and I have a great relationship. There are people who love our story and the ways we kept the romance alive. BUT as much as we are in love this is one hell of a ride. I am just saying that despite your fights or your love making, be aware that if you are use to living alone living with someone you barely know/have known for years does not make the transition any easier. I lived with my husband for a year in Jamaica before we got married and living together in Canada has taken much work. My husband is the sweetest, kindest human being I know and still manages to get on my nerves and I no doubt get on his. I am just saying that every relationship is sweet when you are apart. Most men are patient when they want to ensure everything goes ok with the relationship. sometimes you will never see the true quality of your spouse/nor will he see yours until you are away from the hotel, the beach, the neverending love sessions. I in no way wish to offend anyone here just giving a shout out to Charlie and warning adult women to know that marriage will take lots of HARD work and sacrifice. Be prepared! Our best friends(our men) have parts of themselves that they may choose to hide from fear of loosing you. As women we sometimes have unhealed parts of ourselves that will be triggered when we enter into this life time journey. I am not asking folks to not celebrate your love but be cautious when you try to make others feel that your love is the only one. Some of the relationships that are not sounding wonderful will last a lot longer than those which puts us in hog heaven. I know I am blessed to meet my husband after 6 years but boy do we have our work cut out. The sacrifice you are now making to be with your men will come to be a source of some of your arguments when your man behave in ways that seem like they dont appreciate you. You will expect more of this relationship that one formed here. This is the reality! I am not saying that the men will be bad and run away. I am saying that some of us women can be undercover devils too. And the men we marry will infact regret their decisions. It goes both way. Celebrate your love, but be humble, be wise, be sympathetic towards others here. More importantly, show respect for other peoples idea and opinions. Love hard but know that hard love comes at a price. There will be fights, there will be feelings of resentment, there will be moments when you miss being alone. The will come days when you wonder if you did the right thing. If your love withstand all of these things then know that you will have even more work for the next fifty years. Another beef to pick, some women here marry men without money a fact they fully understand. Their love is based on an understanding that together they can ride the storm. Because the man is poor does not mean he is using the woman to come to canada. I seen proverty stricken men come to Canada and allow their women to stop working. Because he is rich does not mean he wont use you to come here also. So because none of us know the future let us encourage each other, cry together, celebrate our moments of joy. The waiting is hard but this forum will get you through the rough times. Husbandman and friend is here 9 months and despite the highs and lows I say we are rolling up the sleeves, putting on the helmit, and work boots to make our lives together will be lasting one. Also know that "foreign" to most Jamaican means fantasy and fairytales.(some of you women give them these impressions) There will be disillusion on many sides and some of our men will dream of returning home to paradise, when they find that the freedoms, respect they once had home is gone when they get here. I am ready to take that journey back when my man says enough. Are You ready? Also, the children they have in Jamaica cannot be replaced so when you decide to have kids know that those that came before deserve the love and devotion you will have. If you love a black man, know he comes from a black woman and has black sisters. Base on the common consensus on the forum I can say our men are the love of our lives, let us work to keep it this way. Whether you are a man or woman sponsoring a partner know that these people are individuals and we dont own them when they get here. If you are rich and can fly him/her to paris for lunch or buy him the best seat at the lakers game, or know the person who owns the highest shares in the world remember you will be subject to hurt like anyone else. Be blessed! Walk light, keep love light shining right. Again no editing... just saying! Toss out what does not appeal to you, embrace what you recognize dont be hasty is cussing me. Think of these things!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
frankfield said:
Please excuse my mistakes in previous email. I actually know better but was stealing some time. I am a very positive person and would in no way enjoy putting an end to the euphoria. I use to come on here and read all the stories of love and pain and they strengthened me. I also remember one woman who warned us not to keep our heads in the cloud. My husband and I have a great relationship. There are people who love our story and the ways we kept the romance alive. BUT as much as we are in love this is one hell of a ride. I am just saying that despite your fights or your love making, be aware that if you are use to living alone living with someone you barely know/have known for years does not make the transition any easier. I lived with my husband for a year in Jamaica before we got married and living together in Canada has taken much work. My husband is the sweetest, kindest human being I know and still manages to get on my nerves and I no doubt get on his. I am just saying that every relationship is sweet when you are apart. Most men are patient when they want to ensure everything goes ok with the relationship. sometimes you will never see the true quality of your spouse/nor will he see yours until you are away from the hotel, the beach, the neverending love sessions. I in no way wish to offend anyone here just giving a shout out to Charlie and warning adult women to know that marriage will take lots of HARD work and sacrifice. Be prepared! Our best friends(our men) have parts of themselves that they may choose to hide from fear of loosing you. As women we sometimes have unhealed parts of ourselves that will be triggered when we enter into this life time journey. I am not asking folks to not celebrate your love but be cautious when you try to make others feel that your love is the only one. Some of the relationships that are not sounding wonderful will last a lot longer than those which puts us in hog heaven. I know I am blessed to meet my husband after 6 years but boy do we have our work cut out. The sacrifice you are now making to be with your men will come to be a source of some of your arguments when your man behave in ways that seem like they dont appreciate you. You will expect more of this relationship that one formed here. This is the reality! I am not saying that the men will be bad and run away. I am saying that some of us women can be undercover devils too. And the men we marry will infact regret their decisions. It goes both way. Celebrate your love, but be humble, be wise, be sympathetic towards others here. More importantly, show respect for other peoples idea and opinions. Love hard but know that hard love comes at a price. There will be fights, there will be feelings of resentment, there will be moments when you miss being alone. The will come days when you wonder if you did the right thing. If your love withstand all of these things then know that you will have even more work for the next fifty years. Another beef to pick, some women here marry men without money a fact they fully understand. Their love is based on an understanding that together they can ride the storm. Because the man is poor does not mean he is using the woman to come to canada. I seen proverty stricken men come to Canada and allow their women to stop working. Because he is rich does not mean he wont use you to come here also. So because none of us know the future let us encourage each other, cry together, celebrate our moments of joy. The waiting is hard but this forum will get you through the rough times. Husbandman and friend is here 9 months and despite the highs and lows I say we are rolling up the sleeves, putting on the helmit, and work boots to make our lives together will be lasting one. Also know that "foreign" to most Jamaican means fantasy and fairytales.(some of you women give them these impressions) There will be disillusion on many sides and some of our men will dream of returning home to paradise, when they find that the freedoms, respect they once had home is gone when they get here. I am ready to take that journey back when my man says enough. Are You ready? Also, the children they have in Jamaica cannot be replaced so when you decide to have kids know that those that came before deserve the love and devotion you will have. If you love a black man, know he comes from a black woman and has black sisters. Base on the common consensus on the forum I can say our men are the love of our lives, let us work to keep it this way. Whether you are a man or woman sponsoring a partner know that these people are individuals and we dont own them when they get here. If you are rich and can fly him/her to paris for lunch or buy him the best seat at the lakers game, or know the person who owns the highest shares in the world remember you will be subject to hurt like anyone else. Be blessed! Walk light, keep love light shining right. Again no editing... just saying! Toss out what does not appeal to you, embrace what you recognize dont be hasty is cussing me. Think of these things!
I love what you wrote. It is an eye opener and something to learn from. Thank you for posting. I, myself, really appreciate reading this.

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
frankfield said:

LOOOOVVVEEEEE

It has never been said better!!!!!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Last but by no means least.. Jamgirl do your thing. Charlie encouraged you so let no one poison the process. Charlie this is your baby so because you are in Canada no one can tell you to retire. You know more than immigration..( smile) and your stuff is not hot air coming from the rear. Come back for those people who may not have even started.. Remember the mojo has always been divide and rule be, our Martina Luther.. smile. You are needed! North American Women have always been each others greatest downfall. Stop it now!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
frankfield said:
Wise words. For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health these vows each one of us in here have made.... we all can be subject to to hurts/pains/tragedies I don't disagree. Life is what we make it by the decisions and choices we choose to make: they can be sound or reckless. Being rich is a mentality and not measured by the depths of our pockets (or purses).

“People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.”
Andrew Carnegie.

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
frankfield said:
I also remember one woman who warned us not to keep our heads in the cloud. My husband and I have a great relationship. BUT as much as we are in love this is one hell of a ride. married and living together in Canada has taken much work. I am just saying that every relationship is sweet when you are apart. Most men are patient when they want to ensure everything goes ok with the relationship. sometimes you will never see the true quality of your spouse/nor will he see yours until you are away from the hotel, the beach, the neverending love sessions. I in no way wish to offend anyone here . Be prepared! Our best friends(our men) have parts of themselves that they may choose to hide from fear of loosing you. As women we sometimes have unhealed parts of ourselves that will be triggered when we enter into this life time journey. I am not asking folks to not celebrate your love

be cautious when you try to make others feel that your love is the only one. Some of the relationships that are not sounding wonderful will last a lot longer than those which puts us in hog heaven. out. This is the reality!
I am not saying that the men will be bad and run away. I am saying that some of us women can be undercover devils too. And the men we marry will infact regret their decisions. It goes both way. Celebrate your love, but be humble, be wise, be sympathetic towards others here. More importantly, show respect for other peoples idea and opinions.Another beef to pick, some women here marry men without money a fact they fully understand. Their love is based on an understanding that together they can ride the storm. Because the man is poor does not mean he is using the woman to come to canada. I seen proverty stricken men come to Canada and allow their women to stop working. Because he is rich does not mean he wont use you to come here also. So because none of us know the future let us encourage each other, cry together, celebrate our moments of joy. I am ready to take that journey back when my man says enough. Are You ready?
If you are rich and can fly him/her to paris for lunch or buy him the best seat at the lakers game, or know the person who owns the highest shares in the world remember you will be subject to hurt like anyone else.

Be blessed! Walk light, keep love light shining right. Again no editing... just saying! Toss out what does not appeal to you, embrace what you recognize dont be hasty is cussing me. Think of these things!
Exactly NEVER wish others bad focus on your OWN marriage! Love it!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
chukie said:
Exactly NEVER wish others bad focus on your OWN marriage! Love it!
Hallehlu---yeRRR

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
frankfield said:

Wonderful way to look at life and marriage! Marriage can be easy or hard but by both means it's worth it!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Evening to all..........I been reading alot of comment about badmind and grudgefullness.........We are all God ppl here. all of us come from all walks of life so none of us dont know each other except what we all post on this forum website.... I dont know anyone here in person but the way some ppl are acting....i sure dont want to know you..... God brought me to this website to meet everyone here because we are all going through the same thing here and in called "Canadain family class sponsorship"...... we are all waiting on some good news from the kingston office anyday now.....i dont know about you all but i want to get to canada to be with my wife and family....so with that we are here to comfort each other on this web forum and help each other out... i know that they have ppl waiting longer than me but i been waiting 9 months now going on 10 months and everyday i pray to God to help me out...I pray to God for all of us because i consider everyone here as my friend and family...We all might never meet in person through out my life time but i still think about you all.......Everytime i come here and read, im hoping to hear some good news from someone to bring my spirit even my higher than what it is now..... to conclude this......let all live together as we should and help out our brothers and sister from a far.....

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Maddants said:
Good Evening to all..........I been reading alot of comment about badmind and grudgefullness.........We are all God ppl here. all of us come from all walks of life so none of us dont know each other except what we all post on this forum website.... I dont know anyone here in person but the way some ppl are acting....i sure dont want to know you..... God brought me to this website to meet everyone here because we are all going through the same thing here and in called "Canadain family class sponsorship"...... we are all waiting on some good news from the kingston office anyday now.....i dont know about you all but i want to get to canada to be with my wife and family....so with that we are here to comfort each other on this web forum and help each other out... i know that they have ppl waiting longer than me but i been waiting 9 months now going on 10 months and everyday i pray to God to help me out...I pray to God for all of us because i consider everyone here as my friend and family...We all might never meet in person through out my life time but i still think about you all.......Everytime i come here and read, im hoping to hear some good news from someone to bring my spirit even my higher than what it is now..... to conclude this......let all live together as we should and help out our brothers and sister from a far.....

Pressing my LIKE button on this one! Blessings for this.......true talk this!