+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW not good things happening on your end. Your neighbours have BIG problems. Just asking but what race are they? Maybe they are racist and just plain mad you are with hubby. Ya know how some ppl can be. You should tkae note if they call again and then maybe go talk to a lawyer. Noone should have to have the cops called for stupid stuff. Hope everything works out good and ppl leave you's alone.

Have a blast tonight everyone :D

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats faithope..so happy for you :)

lcw...sorry to hear of your bad luck...keep your chin up things will get better

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
Ugh LCW.... hopefully the police weren't there again? that'd not be a good thing..... sucks about your brakes... thankfully you're safe... hope you can get that fixed ASAP! keep your head up and keep counting your blessings...

everyone who's going tonight enjoy!!! and know that i'm beyond jealous... i know that mandarin will be on the top of my list of places i'll need to go as soon as i reach back! that and jack astors for the pan bread... and my favourite thai place.... and a beaver tail.... heck, even had a craving for mc donalds the other day LOL... i gained weight when i came here, and i'm sure i'll gain more when i get back home too lol... but anyways, have a blast guys!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good afternoon forum,

Well I didn't want to be left out so I included myself on FB with my own little toast for tonight!!!! :-* I hope you have a great time ladies.

NLCW...I hope things get better for you and as everyone else has said chin up girl!! :D Everything will be alright.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
hope you all had fun last night @ dinner.

i have finally sent the PACKAGE off as of friday .

do i have to officially wait for a reply that they recieved and what happens from here?

should i go on trackitt now or...?

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kmc,

Congratulations on getting your application in. Now you will wait for the AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) which I believe they will mail. We knew our file number (past application) so didn't have to wait for that to check our status online via the cic.gc.ca site. In fact, we never did get an AOR at all.
You will likely get your letter of approval as a sponsor first - and that will have your file number which you can then use to track the progress online.
The online status updates are random. My IO (Immigration officer) seemed to update quickly. Mine showed my application received, sponsorship approval, file transfer to JA date, medical receive dates and interview date. Others barely had any updates.

And yup - go ahead on trackitt and post your information. then you can update once you get your sponsorship approval.

Enjoy the journey. It's up and down and all over the place. We're here for you though.

To everyone who met up last night ... How was it? My daughter is still sick :( .... but I was thinking of you guys and hope someone took pics.

a new week tomorrow. let's hope for more movement on the older files.

homesoon

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
thanks homesoon

hope your daughter gets better

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
congrats KMC for the drop off...

as mentioned, it can become quite an adventure from now... lets hope that there are more ups than downs and that everyone gets thru quickly as the past few weeks seem to have seen a lot of movement...

homesoon said:
Others barely had any updates.
lol... ours got updated to "decision made" on the sponsor side quite quickly... before we got the approval to sponsor letter... it currently says "in process" for the applicant even tho we dropped off ppt nearly 2 weeks ago and picked it up last Thursday... never did get any further information other than "in process" and that they started processing November 11... had no idea that they actually put anything other than that in there lol... i'm tracking to see when/if it actually says "decision made" for the applicant just to see how long it takes... i know it took them 3 weeks to update my address (that i did online thru their website)... and they didn't even bring the updated address across with the file... the COPR (confirmation) still had the old one... i was under the impression that ecas was pretty much garbage!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
must have been quite the event last night... seems everyone's still knocked out! :)

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed chelley I would say so. Well people its a new week and that means we are all closer at some point. Just looken for strength in my thoughts here. Looking for good things this week. Hubby is back over to Trelawny this week to work so get his mind off the waiting and something to do.
LCW hope things are better over in your neck of the woods and the neighbours mind theirs. :)

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
WOW... Still no feedback from the shindig??? Maybe it got too wild and they got lock up :eek: Or a hopped a flight to Vegas? Please don't keep us speculating!

Anyways I'm up and about early... Congrats to those who's significant others pick up today... And let's hope for another good week... I'll cross my fingers for all of you whose hands are purple from having them crossed already...

Ironing is done... And it's time to get the kids ready for school and give us a break... Aaahhhhh I love Mondays lol

chelle

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
MORNING ALL!

Love the pics. Looks like you guys had fun. Wish I coulda been there. So who won the fluffy Vs Slimmaz dance off?..... :p

Well brand new week. I am feeling good about this week. Come on Kg do your thing.

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
faithhope...CONGRATULATIONS

Not so LCW...ah man...dem darn neighbours...but look where you live, you know they are going to be hating on your hubby.

Our Forum family Link up was very nice...beautiful ladies. I am gonna post some pics shortly (as soon as i figure out how....can i post directly to the group or does someone else have to do it ??)
Glad to have met all who attended.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
thanks chelley

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning Everyone...

The Dinner was great. I am so happy we all got to meet up. :) I wish I had done more eating and less talking... LOL

KC where did you guys end up going afterwards??? LOL @ our hubbies.... My husband said that we should have just had the girls there... as we all chat to much .... LOLLLLLLLLL

All I know is that BOO has the CUTEST BABY alive and I couldn't put him down.... He even fell asleep on me......... SO CUTE.........

Missing, SASSY, LDK, BOO, MAPLE, KC, STRESSED...... where you at ??