+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Good afternoon forum family...........Also I know this is a great afternoon for one member of the kingston site............The Honourable Lonely.............I hope yuh do enjoy this moment.............because it only come once. Also blessings to the other members..........May God blessed the rest of your day...

I'm dedicating this one to Lonely on the behalf of her hubby.........its just a Love Peom..

Honey........... ur love is strong.............also ur love is true.......I'm waiting for that day..........longing for you..........The moon smiles........... I see your name in the stars............But.........I can't read it....... it's still too far.............Destiny is wat holding mi.........in the palm of her hands............I need relief from this hot burning sand..............I want to hold you...........and feel your touch............I've waited so long..........this is all too much.............Sweetness abides in the clouds up above................Carry me there on the wings of your love............The warmth that comes from the one you love...............So in the dead of winter........our love can make flowers grow..............I have a treacherous road to travel......Before the mysteries of life I unravel................ But....... you'll be with me forever.............. your love in my heart..........Till the day we meet and from there never part. haha lol big up lonely this is your hours...........make use of it........luv yuh Mrs P

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE WON

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO SYRUP SUCKERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW I am so excited for you! I pray that we will all have this day soon ... I wish you all the best and can't wait to hear how the airport experience was!!!!!

homesoon
:D

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
Thanks all .

It is nice to be back.One week was not enough.

Getting over the broken ankle is another story.. I had to make baby steps in fear of a slip or fall.

I am going to courier the package and i have the address since you all have done it which company is the best so far?I cant wait to join for THE WAIT.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning Beautiful People.

Its a new month with new hopes.

This month is a full 4 and a half weeks with no holidays so that give KG a lot of time to work on our files.

Praying for a great month for us all.

Blessings!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning and Happy March to all my family

6 days until out likkle get together.... woot woot
so Hype.....

LCW...... I wanna hear so bad how things went....... you must update SOON time...
She is probably so TIRED from all the BAM..... does anyone know if she is working this week???

Maple......... BAHAHAHAHHA at syrup suckers...... you are soooooooo FUNNY

KC how was your weekend...... what did you do........??

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning All....

So yesterday was a massive party downtown... all 3 in the morning people were still honking horns and screaming oh canada... it was non stop all night... crazy crazy! i tried to beg hubby to go to yonge and dundas but wasnt having it... lol...

Sose--- i did nothing all weekend... just hung out and took it easy... it was quiet and nice but im looking forward to our little jam in 6 days... all you can eat crab legs mmm mmm!

I know LCW is taking 3 days off so I am assuming mon - wed. She must be so happy.. cant wait to hear about her reunion too... she need 3 days to recover from the bam.

lol @ syrup suckers... lol...

another month and hopefully a whole leap more of requests from KG....

welcome back KMC... i replied to your PM and sent that cover letter... let us konw if you need any more information. I used a courier company and courierd it to the address on the cover letter. You can also send it registered mail if you go to a post office. It is cheaper than courier but at least you can track it.

Make sure to add the reciept from the fees and make two copies of the whole package before sending...

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Status Update :

Yet to send off application:

KMC
Iambless

Sent off application waiting for sponsorship approval:

Canuck (feb 01 10)

Sponsorship has been approved, file sent to Kingston. Has not received AOR but status changed on ecas to "in process" :

Glogirl (sent email to KG)

Have not received AOR but ecas changed to "in process" but waiting for re-do medical request :

Soanxiouswifey (medical expire sept - needs to get police check in uk)

Received AOR waiting on Document Request and/or next step :

Hatewaiting (sent originals with package)
Missingmybaby
Confusednscared (through T&T embassy)
Rosemel (has been asked for “selection certificates” – for Quebec residents only)
Jamwifey
Missingmyboo
Highlyfavoured - Flava

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent:

Workinprocess
Stress
MarieJessica

Received AOR and documents have been requested and sent and waiting for re-do medical request:

Stressedwife (sent email and fax to KG - did original medical incorrect)

Received AOR and documents have been requested and sent and re-do medical has been requested:

Missingmyhubby (medicals expire Jan 8 10)

Received AOR re-do medical have been requested and sent, Arc Fee (400$) and Arc letter and Removal Costs (1500$) have been requested and sent:

Sassy (sent in all requests Jan 7 10)
homesoon (ordered CAIPES notes sent in requests Feb 10)

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent, re-do medical and redo police check have been requested and sent, Arc Fee (400$) and Arc letter and Removal Costs (1500$) have been requested and sent:

longdistance (sent in all requests Jan 18 10)

Has been scheduled for an Interview:

Whydotheykeepusapart

Had interview and in the process of an appeal:

Maple Syrup

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent, re-do medical and police check have been requested and done and has been asked to bring in passport:

Faithope (went to KG to get re-do medical forms instead of waiting for them to be sent - Medical Redone October 09)

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent and re-do medical has been requested and done and has been asked to bring in Passport:

Penitant
Peaceloveunity (hubby approved for Travel visa)

Received AOR but has not been asked for Document request and has been asked to bring in passport:

Helpmeplease – (ecas updated to Decision made)

Hubbies / wifeys got Passport with Visa and waiting to come home:

Mizzy March 10

Recently had hubby / wife come to Canada - Process complete:

LCW Feb 28 10 (14 months)
Torontogirl Feb 10 (20 months)
Soso Dec 09 (7 months)
Frequent Flyer Nov 09 (7 months)
kc416 Nov 09 (7 months)
Missing_my_hubby Oct 09
Howmuchlonger Sept 09
Junor July 09 (7 months)
precious_one_40 July 09
Zhane Jun 09

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Forum Family Members by Year of Application sent to MISSISAUGA

Torontogirl June 08 Husband home after 20 months
Maple Aug 08 Interview Appeal
Sassy Nov 08 Dealing with ARC
Junor Oct 08 Husband Home
Faithhope Nov 08 Medical Re-do Called for PP
Workinprogress Nov 08
Peaceloveunity Dec 08 Medical re-do Called for PP
Mizzy Dec 08 Called for PP waiting to come home
Lonley Dec 08 Husband Home

Peni Feb 09 Called for PP
Hatewaiting Feb 09
Longdistance Feb 09 Dealing with ARC
Kc416 March 09 Husband Home
Frequent March 09 Husband Home
Soso April 09 Husband Home

Glogirl April 09
Stressed April 09 Medical re-do
Missinghubby April 09 Medical re-do
Rosemel June 09 Quebec Application
Homesoon July 09 Interview requested Feb 10 now dealing with ARC
Helpmeplease Aug 09 Called for PP
Jamwifey Oct 09
Missingmyboo Sept 09
Siron Oct 09

Highlyflavoured Jan 10
Canuck Feb 10

There are a few people who i do not know the dates they filed for application such as:

missingmybaby
soanxiouswifey
whydotheykeepusapart

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sassy & workinprogress - you're next. Maple to follow soon... let's go, clean out these 2008 files.

sassy/longdistance - any update on the ARC? What was the last you heard from KG? Sassy, I know you paid your fees in January. Lets hope you're almost nearing the end.

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kc... Morning.... I bet it was CRAZY down there..... There were people Waiving flags over the bridge on the HWY.... CRAZYNESS -

LCW is probably still sleeping.... lol

I helped a friend paint yesterday .... I must have had to step up this stool like 100 times... Let me tell you, my legs feel like they have been torn OFF.... I can't even crouch down to take a PEE..... It hurts soooooooo BAD........ FYI if anyone wants to paint themselves..... DON"T DO IT...... HIRE SOMEONE ELSE.......... LMFAO

I must be having sympathy pains for LCW...... I bet her legs feel exactly like mine do today...
Naughty CORNER FOR ME...... LOL

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
morning... lol poor thing... you need fi get hubby to massage your legs down... hahahaha... i know the feeling tho... one day last year we decided to play horseshoes and the next day i couldnt even lift my arms... who would of thought hahahaha.

no sympathy for LCW.... none at all.... she is gonna get what she deserves :p

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
hey everyone

I am here landing went well I cried like a baby ...everyne a look lol beatiful moment ! ...hubby got the package that everyone else got ...about SIN card and health card they plane was a likkle delayed ...So it took about 35 minutes to get through customs...

LOL my step girl she gone mad cau deh nuff nuff toys and she a go crazy .....Mi and hubby well the first time we had any alone time was 3 am ......BAM BAM BAM and then b4 you knew it we were both asleep ...LAwwwwwwwd.....up at RASS 830 cau mi moda and fadda stop in .....cha mi naw even sleep yet....

We are gunna go out to take care of some buisness for school and vacine ...Should be fun...it real cold out today!!!

I am sorry mi naw have no time fi waste mi jus to crazy .....so ill come back in a next few days ..
Thanks everyone later

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AWWWWWW I just got goose bumps...... LOL
I am glad you have Daddy home..... I love that feeling...... You must change your name now LCW........ HCW- Happy Canadian Wifey

Welcome home MR MCW