Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Jetice do not worry i am having a hard time understanding your posts...but what i made of it is that Kingston has had the file for 9 years????

That doesnt sound right.....i am not 100 percent sure about parent grandparent sponsorship but the max wait for that in Kingston is 21 months for 80%

Has there been any issues with the file?

They have asked for documents request fairly standard......your mother is nearing the end of this journey Med redo is the final step b4 Passport REQ....so that is promising

Now i would hang on with reagrds to all of the rest of the families med redos possible they are further along with the mother and others arent...

Jetice i know with reragrd to sponsorship they are seperate applications thus why your mother is recieving letters and you are not.....Hang on wait for there corespondence the wait is horrible but you have to hang in there

can you give me a timeline when your application was recieved by Kingston Jamaica

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big up uself too Lonely...counting down the days till hubby arrives.

Jamwifey nuh worry bout the hair, everybody done know u a hot girl already. lol

Hatewaiting, I wish you luck love, hope he gets through. I had applied for a TRV before we started the PRV application but i was denied, some foolishness they told me. However in your case you have a PRV in process, so its different from with mine.

Good morning SOSO....who's the happiest woman in the world today???!!! Congrats girl...

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Hey morning to all God's ppl........today is a new day, a day of rejoicing because we're alive and in the best of health.......... we all acknowledge that dead ppl can't file or sponsor a hubby or wife...........so its good to be alive. Ladies these months we have face a lot of tribulation, stress, longsuffering and a lack of disrespect from IO in Kingston.........No way someone can paid for their service and this is the way in which they deal with us........no reply to our emails, they hardly answer phone and when they do, they give you wrong information....Their time is coming with the King of King and the high judge of the world....Give a fool power and see what they do with it.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
HELLO TO ALL! I HAVENT BEEN IN THE FORUM FROM A MONTH NOW THANKS LONELY FOR YOUR EMAIL...AS FAR AS MY HUSBAND PAPER WE HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING EVEN A FORM TO REDO MEDICAL HE HAVENT RECIEVED IT YET THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO IMMIGRATION ON NOV 11 THEY SAID THAT HIS FILE IS WITH THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER SO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND BE PATIENT THATS ALL WHAT THEY SAID TO US..I FEEL LIKE I FAILED MY HUSBAND COZ WE BOTH EXPECTING TO COME BACK TOGETHER..I KEEP ON CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH OUR SITUATION NOT EVEN A REQUEST FOR MISSING DOCUMENT (IF THERES ANY )ITS BEEN A YEAR FROM KINGSTON RECIEVED HIS PAPER TODAY...HOW LONG ....HOW MANY MORE LONELY DAY....

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
I haven't hear anything from the MP told us that there was a error on Kingston side......... in which they apologize to the MP about the wrongdoing......but i'm convince these.... MP assistant personnel don't understand one thing they're doing........ so that way kingston deal with some of dem like fool or jackfruit brains.....no disrespect to the MP personnel but its just the way i feel. God blessed to all those who get POSITIVE results from Kingston or their MP
Thanks FF, maple and other for your invitation on your new post.......MAY GOD BLESSED THIS ONE AND ALSO THE FOUNDER

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks EVERYONE..... I AM DEF on cloud nine......

Cause it's not surprise that I can't cook.... so guess what

My dear friend just dropped off a care package with all sorts of food from Ja and for hubby.... Plantain.... Browning....hot sauce...spice bun....seasoning..... maccarel....
Thyme.... festival and fish fritter mix.... Curry,,, you name it...
Must have cost her like 100.00 for all this stuff

At least when hubby comes he will have all the stuff he is used to... He will feel like he never left....... LOL

jetice

Oct 20, 2009
dear applicant /this refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on ,July 16 2007 ,that the date

jetice

Oct 20, 2009
can you give me a time line when your application was received by Kingston Jamaica
[/quote] dear applicant /this refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on ,July 16 2007 ,that the date

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodday everyone. No news on our end of course. I am seeing no end near to us. Frustrating and so freaken lonely. I try not to think anymore about it and just go day by day. But the longer we are apart the more it gets to me. Christmas is upon us and we all know JA is not worken.

If we could just hear something like hey give us this or that I would be fine.

Soso you have a wonderful time with hubby. At least there is no snow. Is he coming in one the 7pm flight? I am so happy for you enjoy enjoy and shake the walls.. lol

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Jetice...........i've seen where you have stated that your sister have sponsor you and other family members.......but to my knowledge of sponsoring siblings......its a liittle more difficult.........why???????? because of age....... Jetice a brother or sister can't sponsor you, beacuse it not under the family class act....... but they can sponsor your parents...which directly make you and your other family members who is of age again..........to be as accompanying dependents of sponsored parents.

Why....a mother or father they may also bbring their dependent children with them, which will be the sponsor's brothers or sisters..........In this way a sponsor parents can bring their siblings............who are UNDER THE AGE 22 OR WHO ARE OVER 22 AND ARE (FULL TIME STUDENTS). I don't know your age or give you are a full time student........but you can maybe learned from this why your mother redo of medical was requested....and not yours.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bless up Penitent for you motivational words. They cant have us waiting forever, and the reunion will be sweet.

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glo........ LOL
Yes he is landing on the 730 flight
and trust me the ....... don't come a knockin cause the house will be a rockin

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Mizzy - that timeframe seems reasonable. I know that they cashed my $5 cheque so I will be looking out for the package soon.

Penitant - If I'm not mistaken.... A brother or sister CAN be sponsored under the family class (under certain conditions:

You can sponsor:

•parents
•grandparents
•brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
•another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions (see Note below)
•accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Note: you can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and you do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.

Who cannot be sponsored
Other relatives, such as brothers and sisters over 18, or adult independent children cannot be sponsored. However, if they apply to immigrate under the Skilled Worker Class, they may get extra points for adaptability for having a relative in Canada.

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
soso's day soso's day soso's day

pray everything goes well for Canuck he gets that divorce

soso i've been trying to answer your question from morning but couldnt connect from home
anyways - no departure tax unless you put him on a charter flight then yeah $14 cdn or equivalent in j'can
PR forms - thats the one

I feel your excitement girl....have a lovely evening, night....bam bam bam!!
that is very nice of your friend to do that, its those little things that make them comfortable
my hubby didnt like the guiness so i took him to lcbo and bought dragon - the dragon is from Jamaica the guiness is not so its not as strong. He is amazed at the price of tings for instance i bought a bundle of calaloo and it cost $5 - he said that would be $50 in jamaica so i was like basically i just paid almost $500 for a liccle bundle of callaloo and we had a good laugh

Hello to everyone....dont lose faith, still 2 days left in the week....your day is coming.