waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
ok, the first joke on LCW's new site

A young girl gets married and a few days later her mother goes to visit. When she knocks on the door, she is shocked to see her daughter open it naked. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Mom, it's my LOVE dress!! Don't you like it?" I'll come back in a few weeks when the honeymoon is over" replies the mom.

When she goes back, she is shocked when once again her daughter is naked. "Now what are you doing?" "Mom, it's my LOVE dress. It keeps the marriage spicy!"

Later that night the mom decides to try it for herself. When her husband comes home, he gives the same reaction: "Honey, what are you doing?" she give him the same answer her daughter gave her, "It's my LOVE dress! What do you think of it?" Her husband thinks long and hard and says, "I think you should have ironed it!"

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
a little more humour:

For decades, two heroic statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park, until one day an angel came down from heaven.

"You've been such exemplary statues," he announced to them, "That I'm going to give you a special gift. I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, in which you can do anything you want." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life.

The two approached each other a bit shyly, but soon dashed for the bushes, from which shortly emerged a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches. Fifteen minutes later, the two statues emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces.

"You still have fifteen more minutes," said the angel, winking at them.

Grinning even more widely the female statue turned to the male statue and said, "Great! Only this time you hold the pigeon down and I'll crap on it's head."

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Canuck....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loved them both, and i needed a good laugh today. Thanks :)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
HAHAHAHAH...Welll needed Canauck.

Well I guess I will pick up my love suit from the cleaners.....lol. On my way home to hubby!

Take care lovely forum fam. Chat again tomorrow!

KEEP THE GOOD VIBES FLOWING

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Forum Family... as I turn my head. What did I miss??? Don't tell me it was that virus... Oh Gosh.... it WAS the virus wasn't it??? Somebody send me a personal message and tell wha gwan.......................Informa deh pon deh site yah!!

Canuck thanks for the jokes! I never heard of a love dress but I wear my 'brown' dress frequently...... :) BAM BAM. Are you wearing a tuxedo or a suit to your wedding??? What colour?

I sent emails to PW, whydotheykeep us apart and missinmyboo... I forgot Peaceloveunity though....

Nov 27, 2009
kc416 I'm here i post a message on friday evening ..but anyways all is good , just waiting witch is killing mi cuz it was my 1 year married today miss my babi like crazy .hope all is will with everyone and thank you for the invite ...
Bless up all Bless up all !!!!!!!!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
"when life a giv yuh lemons yuh squeeze dem rass lemons inna dem face"

whydotheykeepusapart

thanks for coming and re-joining our forum family.......sorry about the move but we all feel we have found a better sight and we are all here together again

I understand your frustrations and all of us do for that matter....it will all work out girl...be STRONG like the woman you are...you will have him home with you b4 you know it

anyways ladies today was quite the productive day lost of posts and more family forums freinds joining us once again

SOSO tommarrow is your day......so excited for you....lol...sos probally cant sleep poor thing

Anyways have a good night ladies and gents BLESS BLESS BLESS UP YUH HEAR

"when life a giv yuh lemons yuh squeeze dem rass lemons inna dem face"

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuck that was hilarious! hehehehe. I dont think my love suit needs any ironing right now! lmao

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
lol....now i'm afraid of gettin old!!!! i need my husband to come now so that i can get NAKED as often as i can before my SSA needs ironing too...lol..

canuck0469 said:
ok, the first joke on LCW's new site

A young girl gets married and a few days later her mother goes to visit. When she knocks on the door, she is shocked to see her daughter open it naked. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Mom, it's my LOVE dress!! Don't you like it?" I'll come back in a few weeks when the honeymoon is over" replies the mom.

When she goes back, she is shocked when once again her daughter is naked. "Now what are you doing?" "Mom, it's my LOVE dress. It keeps the marriage spicy!"

Later that night the mom decides to try it for herself. When her husband comes home, he gives the same reaction: "Honey, what are you doing?" she give him the same answer her daughter gave her, "It's my LOVE dress! What do you think of it?" Her husband thinks long and hard and says, "I think you should have ironed it!"

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
so here's one to start your day when u come on in the morning!! i think i'm the only one up this late...just got home fr work :(

JAMAICAN HELL

A man dies and goes to hell. He discovers that there are different Hells for each country of the world. First he goes to the German Hell and asks what they do there. First, they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for an hour. Then the German Devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day. The man doesn't like this Hell so he moves on. He goes to the US Hell, the Canadian Hell, and the UK Hell, and discovers that they are all the same. Finally, he comes across a very long line of people waiting to get in and asks, 'Which Hell is this?' Someone tells him, 'A Jamaican Hell dis.' 'What do they do in here?' he asks. 'Well, fus dem put you pon electric chair, then dem lay you pon a bed of nails for an hour, then de Jamaican Devil come an whip yu ass fi de res of deday!' 'But that is just like all the other Hells,' The man said. 'Why is the line so long?' ''Cause inna de Jamaican Hell, the current always lock off, the electric chair naah wuk, sumbady tief di nail dem, and di Jamaican Devil a rhattid public servant, so him come in an' punch him time card, den go a Rum Bar fi play domino fi di rest a di day!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
lawwwwwwwwwwwd haitwaiting yuh nuh easy at all.........funny as lleh............:p gotta love the backwords words BAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Look forward to nuff more news outta JA tommarrow come on KG bring us some good news !!!!

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
girl it totally $uck$ to b us!!! i've given up...dont know what else to do or think...i thought my file was gonna b so easy!! sometimes i feel like callin dem n tellin dem fi give mi back mi RA$$ money!!lol...i'm not expecting the call till March or April..if they call before its a bonus...

missingmyhubby said:
hatewaiting...i am in the same boat....mp wont help and med expires on Jan 8.....anxiety is high!

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Hatewaiting - That was cute. lol @ current always lock off!

glad to see that everybody is doing well.