Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
FaithfullyWaiting said:
I'm interested!!!
Okay, so far I've got RFMO and FW did I miss anyone else?

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Morning forum fam.

Welcome back FLK, glad you enjoyed your time with hubs. Hope your feeling nice a refreshed and ready to take on the world again ;D

Welcome to faithfully waiting, you are in the right place and surrounded by a wonderful bunch of ladies ;)

To everyone else, hope this week brings each of you some good news.

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
firstladyking said:
All depends on the date, but I would love to. I'm pretty much busy up until we leave to pick up my step daught Aug 17th but after that I'm nice and free. If it's b4 then just give me time and dates and I'll see what I can work out. yayyyy

Me and ready have been trying to hook up but our schedules never mix well LOL

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
firstladyking said:
I'm down ladies!! The venue is soooo close to me :)

When and where? This is really exciting! A blind date with women.

PS. Hubby and I are not on good terms at all right now. I told him I'm leaving him out of anger!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Manners....Good morning everyone. Welcome back FLK. Nice that you back to join us.

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
Halfmoon said:

PS. Hubby and I are not on good terms at all right now. I told him I'm leaving him out of anger!!
Very exciting indeed! I'm sooo looking forward to getting together.

I'm sure your hubby knows that you don't mean what you say and that you're just having a moment. Whenever it happens to me, no matter how angry or frustrated I get I try my best to keep the communication and love flowing even when I don't feel like it. Because we already have the physical distance between us so it's so necessary to remove any gaps emotionally and spiritually between us. Try not to stay angry for too long ;) This too shall pass... Hold on to the positive thoughts of your beautiful future together

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
heh heh heh i tell mine that at least once a week ;D

sometimes i mean it, sometimes i dont.

when im annoyed he starts singing to me, which annoys me even more - cause while im here pissed u there singing. So i start pressing phone buttons to interrupt the serenading. ;D

I tell him im 5 women in one: the wife, girlfriend, freak, *censored word*, mother....my reaction depends on his action, i can be anyone one he wants me to be, but God help him when they all come out in anger at the same time.

Last night he was singing to me 'lean on me' ....then i clicked hung up....he called back -_- i was sleeping.

This morning it was Ioctane's L-O-v-E....then he went on to complain about his foot....told him if he gets it amputated, dont expect me to be the one to carry him around....He said 'you dont mean that" i said yes i do....go get one of your cousins women, or a cattie to look after u...etc.

Im kinda strange cause i get mad in stages: i love u, i hate u, i love u, call me, dont call me...and F you :)

Now as dysfunctional as that all sounds:......we actually couldnt be more functional. I remind him....Youre in JA>>>IM in Canada....so until that changes, deal with it.

Last weekend...i didnt talk to him once all weekend......He was supposed to go to the doctors....i had lined up a thing with a friend to sort that out...was here tripping out that he was gonna die from poison...he couldnt even barely walk but gets on his lil cousin bicycle to push himself down there hill on the other foot to look a ride...i said wtf is wrong with u...we had that all sorted out: 'me's an independant man...man a big man... ME: well clearly u aint cause u still werent that big enough to take urself to the doc.

Sunday night: we spoke......he sounded bewildered - (truth is i also felt bewildered but wanted to make it known that i was pissed and serious!!!)

Monday----everything criss....but i still got annoyed....

Today.......everything criss but i still feel annoyed

End result: tis PMS week.....and i get symptoms x100.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
FaithfullyWaiting said:
Very exciting indeed! I'm sooo looking forward to getting together.

I'm sure your hubby knows that you don't mean what you say and that you're just having a moment. Whenever it happens to me, no matter how angry or frustrated I get I try my best to keep the communication and love flowing even when I don't feel like it. Because we already have the physical distance between us so it's so necessary to remove any gaps emotionally and spiritually between us. Try not to stay angry for too long ;) This too shall pass... Hold on to the positive thoughts of your beautiful future together
Thank you Faithfully. He's been really down these past few weeks and on Saturday I got really frank with him and told him to snap out of it. I told him it's not any harder for him than it is for me however I'm not dragging my tail around for weeks on end. I told him I don't have any room for misery and need some one stronger than this (of course I was just angry so it came out harsh). Not to say I don't understand or perhaps he's just not handling it as well however I don't wear my emotions on my sleeves. I told him the only thing we need to be focused on right now is to get our gears in action as the time can be any moment. BUT Nooooooo - he wants to sound depressed every day as if we recieved bad news instead of good. I said to him, he has a business to run, things to get in order, plus our 1 year is just over a week away! There's so much positive to reap but Nooooooo he wants to sulk and feel sorry for himself. So I gave him a good dose of tough love and when he went silent on me like he usually does when I'm having my moment, I told him to go jump in a river. I know it sounds awful but I can't be carrying him with all of the heavy clouds! He's 6'2 and pretty darn heavy. I want to uplift him with happiness but he's just not getting it!

Ladies, why do men deal with emotional situations like kindergarden kids??

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:

when im annoyed he starts singing to me, which annoys me even more - cause while im here pissed u there singing. So i start pressing phone buttons to interrupt the serenading. ;D

I tell him im 5 women in one: the wife, girlfriend, freak, *censored word*, mother....my reaction depends on his action, i can be anyone one he wants me to be, but God help him when they all come out in anger at the same time.

Last night he was singing to me 'lean on me' ....then i clicked hung up....he called back -_- i was sleeping.

This morning it was Ioctane's L-O-v-E....then he went on to complain about his foot....told him if he gets it amputated, dont expect me to be the one to carry him around....He said 'you dont mean that" i said yes i do....go get one of your cousins women, or a cattie to look after u...etc.

Im kinda strange cause i get mad in stages: i love u, i hate u, i love u, call me, dont call me...and F you :)

Now as dysfunctional as that all sounds:......we actually couldnt be more functional. I remind him....Youre in JA>>>IM in Canada....so until that changes, deal with it.

Last weekend...i didnt talk to him once all weekend......He was supposed to go to the doctors....i had lined up a thing with a friend to sort that out...was here tripping out that he was gonna die from poison...he couldnt even barely walk but gets on his lil cousin bicycle to push himself down there hill on the other foot to look a ride...i said wtf is wrong with u...we had that all sorted out: 'me's an independant man...man a big man... ME: well clearly u aint cause u still werent that big enough to take urself to the doc.

Sunday night: we spoke......he sounded bewildered - (truth is i also felt bewildered but wanted to make it known that i was pissed and serious!!!)

Can I just sign the above with ...

Sincerely Halfmoon.

LOL OMG, that's the most hilarious thing I've got to have read because it sooooooo relates to my situation when the heat tun up!!

ALL the alter egos come out in one heat of blowing fiyah. You'll laugh because I told him on Saturday, if I had a grenade right now, I'd blow up this whole thing!! Silence..... and after frustrating the hell out of me for over an hour on the phone he's like "but mi nuh undastand wah mi a do."

I hang up, fast forward 3 hrs later, I get a text " the love mi have is deeper than ocean" - I was going to text back, I hope the river you jump in is that deep! But I didn't. I stayed cool and enjoyed the animals at the zoo.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
lol cause theyre men ;D

by the time i spoke to mine sunday evening he sounded about 5 years old - thats the thing our LOVE is SOOOO strong and SOOOO unconditional....we both know - that no matter what happens. Neither one of us arent not going anywhere, and no one or nothing can break that....the killer is the distance....

and i think thats what actually gets to me sometimes...is the fact that i love him that unconditionally that id never want it to be taken advantage of......so dont get that extra comfortable.

When i was there, he pulled me behind his friends house: and he said Would you really just leave me like that? Would you really be able to leave me and not miss me??................if i said yes id be lying.

we have this disgusting, and yet beautiful connection: that im so grateful for, but under the circumstance of distance and separation...its bitter sweet to say the least.

I agree with distance yes: u have to keep the love and bond flowing HOWEVER: im not going to baby, and be all soft just for the sake of distance....no sah...u piss me off, well what u cant see, you will feel.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Halfmoon said:

HM...with that beautiful picture you have posted there you'd better stop that foolishness...don't let the pressure of not being together cloud the value in your relationship...you know you ain't going NO WHERE :p

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:
lol cause theyre men ;D

by the time i spoke to mine sunday evening he sounded about 5 years old - thats the thing our LOVE is SOOOO strong and SOOOO unconditional....we both know - that no matter what happens. Neither one of us arent not going anywhere, and no one or nothing can break that....the killer is the distance....

and i think thats what actually gets to me sometimes...is the fact that i love him that unconditionally that id never want it to be taken advantage of......so dont get that extra comfortable.

When i was there, he pulled me behind his friends house: and he said Would you really just leave me like that? Would you really be able to leave me and not miss me??................if i said yes id be lying.

we have this disgusting, and yet beautiful connection: that im so grateful for, but under the circumstance of distance and separation...its bitter sweet to say the least.

I agree with distance yes: u have to keep the love and bond flowing HOWEVER: im not going to baby, and be all soft just for the sake of distance....no sah...u piss me off, well what u cant see, you will feel.
I'm stubborn because when I stand firm on something, mi foot nuh move! So as much as I love him, he has to figure out how to make things right again. Right now, he's still feeling sorry for himself so this time around be take longer. ???

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Anada/Halfmoon

Come on ladies, don't do this...you both know you love your husbands gone to bed...speak life into your relationships and good will come.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
firstladyking said:
HM...with that beautiful picture you have posted there you'd better stop that foolishness...don't let the pressure of not being together cloud the value in your relationship...you know you ain't going NO WHERE :p
ah you pullin my cards now mama. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't know if it's because I have an alien heart but the distance doesn't get to me as it should. Prolly because I've been such an independant person my whole life. And hubby, is the sensitive, affectionate one who needs the constant closeness. I'm sure if I was exactly like him in that way, we'd be two very unstable creatures right now.

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
Anada said:

Dead wid laugh! I can’t stop laughing...that is hilarious because it sounds just like me and my hubby a few weeks ago when he had a crick neck!! For almost 3 weeks he couldn’t turn his head and wouldn’t do anything about it. He was waiting to find someone who’s left handed to turn it for him. LOL... boy of boy. I told him several times to have his mother try and massage it and maybe he should go see the doctor because it was going for quite a while. It could be a nerve or something in his spine...who knows?! But he just would not go!