Jul 29, 2010
NOC Code......
7213 and 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
not yet
bebomallah said:
Here is the link you asked for http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp
thanks a lot

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
bebomallah said:
Hi all i realized to day from the spread sheet that most of the rejections are for NOC 0213 I thing something is wrong with CIO

your ielts score is nice. how many times did u enter the exam? did u practice excessively b4 the exam or you have skills and fine some notes?

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
I. T. G. said:
your ielts score is nice. how many times did u enter the exam? did u practice excessively b4 the exam or you have skills and fine some notes?
no it was my first exam and i didn't practice

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
sheila121 said:
HI , and hurayyyyyy
I got my file number right now!!!
wish every one experience this moment
congrats!

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
Alexandros said:
Everyone, I received a rejection email from CIO:

"You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 0213, IT Project Manager. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 0213, Computer and Information Systems Managers."

I am shocked

What kind of job description that CIC wants?? I just submiited my documents to CIC last sept. and I copied the job description based on HRSDC website for NOC 3152 i did not copy everything but at least i copied around 5 examples of main duties and responsibilities? do yo think i will have a problem with that?? i put 5 only. Did i made the right thing?I am worried maybe that will be the grounds for the rejection of my application? Just like what happened to some applicantsthat they were denied because the CIC didnt see the conection between their job and their job description ( their main duties and responsibilities)

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
selmughanni said:
Hello Guys

My name is Sajy, I would like for you to add me to the list my info as follows

Application filed on June 14 2010
CC charged on 26 August 2010
AOR not yet recieved
welcome.
updated in the spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av1EkeYofwNIdDAwMGFLZ2VCcUVVcmxKWllJMUt0WHc&hl=en&authkey=CIjkqtYF#gid=0

cheers
lamhey

jasonprovido

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
IELTS Request
16-12-2009
hi guys been busy for a while. DD CHARGED - SOMEWHERE IN AUGUST 1st AOR - OCTOBER 7 pls update me :) thx hi lakhvinder =)

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Alex I am so sorry to hear this development. I read many of you posts and got good tips. I don't understand what makes CIO decide that the duties are enough or not enough to match the NOC? DO they also try to match the bacholor or masters or background education in relation to the NOC? At least in Australian immigration system they does that. But nowhere it is mentioned in canadian immigration that background education should match NOC. I am confused.
I beleive that people do write the duties after carefully reading the NOC description. But still some application are coming back saying the same reason above. Any idea?
This may help other who hasnt sent their application yet.
Cheers.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
jasonprovido said:
hi guys been busy for a while. DD CHARGED - SOMEWHERE IN AUGUST 1st AOR - OCTOBER 7 pls update me :) thx hi lakhvinder =)
Congratulations jason !!

Thats a good news, was worried for you .....

Wish you all the best.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
New tougher Canada laws to curb illegal immigration
Canada, 25th October: The Canadian government has unveiled new tougher laws to control illegal immigration in the nation.

This will be done by introducing stiff penalties for those involved in human smuggling. Moreover, the federal government has also stated of detaining asylum seekers in Canada.

The main aim will be to crack down on those involved in human smuggling in Canada leading to their prosecution.

Some of the new measures include compulsory detention of human smugglers extending up to 10 years, prison sentences, a waiting period of five years for illegal immigrants wanting to make application for permanent residency in Canada, terminated refugee applications for those returning to their native nation for holidays and holding ship operators and ship owners to make them accountable for using ships in illegal Canada immigration.

The announcement about the new Canada immigration laws for punishing the guilty of illegal immigration in Canada was made by Vic Toews, Canada’s Public Safety Minister and Canadian immigration minister Jason Kenney in Vancouver on Thursday.

The new law states that anyone found to be involved in smuggling of more than 50 people to Canada for monetary reasons while risking his or her own life will have to spend 10 years in jail.

Mr. Toews stated clearly that Canada will not allow abuse of its immigration system either by people smugglers or those not willing to abide by Canada immigration rules.

The new stiffer and harsher penalties for human smugglers in response to the growing human smuggling activities in Canada which proved that Canada is being targeted by human smuggling networks, Toews.

The government of Canada had been promising tougher legislations ever since the officials caught a ship with 500 Tamils on B.C. coast this August. Almost a year ago, around 72 Sri Lankan Tamils had landed on Canada border. All such migrants have asked to be provided refugee status in Canada.

The officials say they have struggled for a long time to put together the rules that were approved by the Canadian PM (Prime Minister) Stephen Harper and cabinet.

The government of Canada stated that it will have to act tough or will be at risk of losing public support for Canada’s generous refugee and immigration system.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
selmughanni said:
Hello Guys,

I have just received my first AOR on October 25 th I almost gave up on it. Wish everybody waiting the best luck
Congratulations!! Never give up :)

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Noc 3142 - Physio's - Come, join and share your experiences here..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t55359.0.html

-BugsLife

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
Dear Friends,

My husband's previous employer Development Credit Bank ane Kotak Mahindra Bank, They are not ready to provide any reference letter to us. My husband is not a main applicant, will explaination letter to Visa office will do. OR will it affect adversly to my application. Another thing my previous employer with whom i have worked for 1 year and 2 months is closed in 2007 so i am unable to get any reference letter from them. Again i have recommendation letter from them issued after two months of my releaving from them in which all most all duites have been mentioned by them. What is your comments on this. will this create a delay in processing or any danger if i write explaination to them??

Shreya

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
submit all proofs you can - reference letters from your previous colleagues, any appreciation emails/letters you had, pay stubs, anyhting and everthing which conforms you were employed by them, take job description verification from your ex sup if you can.. in husband`s case try to get in writing from the company that they cant provide ref letter as per policy... explain everthing in your cover letter.

shreya99 said:
Dear Friends,

My husband's previous employer Development Credit Bank ane Kotak Mahindra Bank, They are not ready to provide any reference letter to us. My husband is not a main applicant, will explaination letter to Visa office will do. OR will it affect adversly to my application. Another thing my previous employer with whom i have worked for 1 year and 2 months is closed in 2007 so i am unable to get any reference letter from them. Again i have recommendation letter from them issued after two months of my releaving from them in which all most all duites have been mentioned by them. What is your comments on this. will this create a delay in processing or any danger if i write explaination to them??

Shreya