+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

canada4all

Oct 21, 2010
I am Pakistani applicant from Faisalabad. I am quite busy for preparing IELTS scheduled on 30th October 2010. I have also to get degrees transcript etc. Which document take longest time to get? In which days maximum we can get all documents if I devote full time to documents? any idea

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
@ Canada4all

I think you should apply for degree, it takes alot of time.
You should apply for the any missing documents, that is required and you dont have. e.g. birth certificate etc etc

/Sohaib

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
canada4all said:
I am Pakistani applicant from Faisalabad. I am quite busy for preparing IELTS scheduled on 30th October 2010. I have also to get degrees transcript etc. Which document take longest time to get? In which days maximum we can get all documents if I devote full time to documents? any idea
I am preparing for my IELTS on Oct 30 like canada4all. Do you believe that i havent prepared for other docs such as LOR, transcript, degrees....? I intend to have all these docs done well after the IELTS.
To me LORs are the most important docs to deal with.

canada4all

Oct 21, 2010
1- I have done master in information technology. Up to which down level degrees transcripts in sealed envelope are required , only masters degree or bachelors, intermediate , matriculation also?

2- I have applied as single but my wife had done her masters. Do I need her degrees transcript also?

3- My birth card record is missing. Should I try to get a new birth card but issuance date will be current?
Kindly suggest

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all senior,,,

Please help me out of this question...

Though i posted on but not got any reply except one member who is also not sure of answer.

Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved .

Please let me know....

Thanks

Mayank

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
Mayank I m also not sure, you need some more professional advice
but I know that if you have distance education then you need some
letter from university which can confirm your study duration hour
and you calculate and compare with regular study hour for any
bachelor course if you are equal then you will get same point
if not then no point

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone, I received a rejection email from CIO:

"You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 0213, IT Project Manager. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 0213, Computer and Information Systems Managers."

I am shocked

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Hi Alexandros: Your decision may depend on what score you require and how close to 67 points you are. If your 67 depends on getting the upper most scores, then writing the test as soon as you are ready takes the pressure off "if" you need to take it again in order to score higher. (Reading your post makes me think you will do well anyway.) Which ever choice you make, the time you spend reading, speaking, or writing English will be a huge benefit to you when you arrive in Canada. Can you get any Canadian radio stations on your internet so you can listen to the pronounciation? Good Luck on your test.
Thanks Pippin for your reply.
I won't take the Test however, I was rejected and I am still not convinced that that's the true reason behind rejection.
I am very confused... and depressed.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Alexandros said:

"You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 0213, IT Project Manager. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 0213, Computer and Information Systems Managers."

I am shocked
Alex, that is a really sad development. Look at other options to immigrate, the new NOCs still are a long way off from reaching their cap. Hope it all turns out good.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexandros said:

I am shocked
we all are also shocked by this situation u r facing right now. smtimes CIC reali behaves differently.
but this is not the end, never give up in ur life, there r much more options which u can head for.

all the best for ur future plans.

lamhey

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear about this. can you post the JDs you mentioned in the forms sent to CIO?

Alexandros said:

I am shocked

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Alexandros said:

I am shocked
So sorry. Its really very sad news...God often uses small matches to light up great torches and no matter how low u feeling now, He has something big in store for you. Dont give up. There are a lot of other ways to immigrate Canada.

your money was deducted or not ?

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Alexandros said:

I am shocked
Am sorry to hear that. this is odd. I think you should try again under the new rules.

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Alexandros said:

I am shocked
Sorry for you mate but i can't find the suitable words to describe my feelings i am really shocked but i am sure that you can find another way and if you want any help i am here for you and i am ready to help.