Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
emydoov said:
the fees when u send to visa office required i think PR fees , processing fees with CIC i think not visa office
no i didn't send the PR fees i will wait if i am accepted i will be asked to pay

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
thx alot , i did so so i was just checking

yea they mentioned that if nothing happened till 6 months and no one called us from the VO , we should contact them
and i got another File number

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Dear Alexandrose
I am very sorry for rejection of yoyr application.I believe that human will do everything he wants,IT jusT NEED patience and work,good luck

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
Dear all,
I sent my full supporting documents days ago, however, I got a phone call from Taipei VISA OFFICE asking that I have to provide "IELTS general" test result. :eek:(I sent the "academic IELTS") The officer said if I want to provide the academic IELTS only, I need to write an explaination. Fortunately, I had IELTS general result before. So, they won't return the package if I provide it immediately. Taipei VISA OFFICE is nice. :-*

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
yea good , but why not the academic eilts , what is the difference , it should be more complicated

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
OFF THE TOPIC...

Most of us at one point or the other have addressed Qorax Sir for guidance and feedback. He has always being very helpful to one and all irrespective of nationality/religion etc. He has already reached Canada but still makes it a point to still visit this forum once in the morning before leaving to the office and again after he comes back in the evenings. Sharing here the correct Link for all those desiring to see him if not personally.

At least we can see that gentle soul who has time and again being very comforting also in stressful situations in the immigration process.

Cheers..!!

haddad2010

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st 18/10/2010 Documents recived by VO 1st,November 2010
File Transfer...
Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Hi guys,

Please help.. I received my file number in 18th Oct but it doesn't appear in cic system upto now.

thanks

Amadea

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JUN 10
AOR Received.
7 OCT 10
Med's Request
1 SEP 11
Med's Done....
29 SEP 11
Passport Req..
7 NOV 11
Hi guys,

Please help.. I received my file number in 18th Oct but it doesn't appear in cic system upto now.

thanks
Hi, I received my AOR on Oct. 7th and the same case is with me. I think we should not panic.

Best wishes in further process to all applicants.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
make sure you are selecting th eright options e;g. Bxxxxxx is immigration file number.........check your date of birth, country of birth and sirname as well. there maybe a problem in one of them so try your second and last names one by one in sir name field...

haddad2010 said:
Hi guys,

thanks

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srid_a said:
Alex,

There may be team management (hiring/training/budget) part missing in your job description..

You are more likely to find better computer jobs in UK compared to Canada. Good luck with your future plans!
hmmm... only budget rings a bell, I think none of the others are PMs responsibility

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emydoov said:
i am so sorry for that alex , although i am happy that you have a very good hope and acceptance
but truly i see that the problem not that u are working two jobs in the same time
as actually i have the same case and CIC sent me AOR with acceptance

i think that the duties written are very few and not covering all needed duties inside the web site of NOC , they need to see that you are doing all the duties with different manner and with respect to the nature of the company not less
this is my opinion , i am not expert

anyway i think london is better , if i have this opportunity i will go for it ofcourse
god bless you
I wished to write much more than that , the fields couldn't hold more than a few words each, and I had only 5 fields only.
If I had attached a covering letter mentioning the entire job duties, do you think it could've helped ?

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basking4me said:
Hello Alex,

I am the most taken aback by your rejection. Reasons are these:

1. I have applied for the same job description: 0213 which someone has observed is the most rejected position so far.

2. I am also an ICT Project Manager with a PMP Certification and I actually added that in hope that it will boost my chances.. :(

3. I am also from an African country where everything is slow. Accra VO is yet to give any AOR for May or June.

I am however less perturbed whether or not I get the Visa as it is not the only way to Eldorado..

Alex, look to other areas of opportunities.. going to canada is going there to help their economy too.. its a symbiotic relationship, You and your host country!
Thanks basking4me,

I am glad that you think that way, although I had and still have other options this was the one that I favor over the others, it's not a matter of choice now anyway.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passenger said:
Dear Alexandrose
I am very sorry for rejection of yoyr application.I believe that human will do everything he wants,IT jusT NEED patience and work,good luck
Thank you Passenger, however I hate to see the misjudgement of some lead to change others' lives.
It's sad

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
Yup , it is normal that the fields are not enough , we are limited by the fields number , we did another document and wrote the name of the main applicant and the job description continued in this document to be able to facilitate the whole duties which is acceptable by cic to add any document as this mentioned in the PDF in the website

anyway i think it is too late , god bless you in other options

Alexandros said:
I wished to write much more than that , the fields couldn't hold more than a few words each, and I had only 5 fields only.
If I had attached a covering letter mentioning the entire job duties, do you think it could've helped ?

elbore

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK guys, I need you advice, I am about to send full documents to VO, but I have an issue, I don´t have a copy of my IT diploma, instead the university is giving me a cert where they state that i completed my studies and finished them, and also I have the transcripts of all years i studied, do you think this is enough??
please advice.

thanks a lot in advance.