+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

jockey09

Aug 21, 2010
ok1 said:
I totally second that. If we have not been allotted any file #..howcome CIO may track our pack of application and slide in the missing doc? Search by name is not possible at all either.

sorry mate,

one naive question. how abt passport no ? that is unique right?

don't they have any provision to track with surname, DOB, passport no. and country of origin

any answers would be highly appreciated

jockey

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi Sinhasharat,
Thanks for providing detailed list...

I got to know just by charging of CC/DD doesn't mean a surety for the AOR. So, i just thought to relax till the time i receive AOR.

Could you also please share your thoughts on this....wat could be the cases when despite charging CC/DD, AOR was not provided.

Thanks,
Anubhav

janellenurse

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Davao City, Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi please include me in the list. My application was received in CIO on June 23, 2010. My DD is not yet encashed :(

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
jockey09 said:
sorry mate,

one naive question. how abt passport no ? that is unique right?

don't they have any provision to track with surname, DOB, passport no. and country of origin

any answers would be highly appreciated

jockey
Why would they go for that if the application is meant to be returned for any reason whether its missing doc, blank space, CC could not be charged etc. Actually I went through the same scenario, my CC could not be charged and they did not bother to make any 2nd attempt, returned the complete file by attaching a cover note stating, no file # is allotted, neither we are keeping any copy of the doc. If you wish to apply, reapply with all docs...So, in such situation we should be expecting CIO to track our applications using any tool when ther are thousands are already lying there to be reviewed for initial screening.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

what's the update?
did anyone get CC/DD charged on 1st SEP.
I'm eagerly waiting for mine to be encashed (CIO received on 24 June).

good luck to u all.

cheers
lamhey

jaggy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
lamhey said:
hi all,

what's the update?
did anyone get CC/DD charged on 1st SEP.
I'm eagerly waiting for mine to be encashed (CIO received on 24 June).

good luck to u all.

cheers
lamhey
hi,

my application was received june 25, 2010 per courier tracking. Today ive just learned that my credit card was charged last september 1, 2010.

good luck to all of us.

by the way my noc is 4131.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy said:
hi,

my application was received june 25, 2010 per courier tracking. Today ive just learned that my credit card was charged last september 1, 2010.

good luck to all of us.

by the way my noc is 4131.
congratulation.

I wil contact the bank tom.
thanks for ur info.

@srid_a: pls update jaggy's status.

cheers
lamhey

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago

Hossto

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
App. Filed.......
29/06/2010
rehaan said:
check you noc if your noc is not there now after 26 june then you will get your application
back in few weeks if it is there then wait for cc charge.
tanx for reply
my NOC is still in new rules
if they wanted to return my file should they have done that earlier?

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinhasharat said:
Hi Friends, I hope its not too early. I feel now its time to talk about documents required for Stage 2 . So that atleast we have clarity. I am posting here a list for your review & comments

I) Identity and Civil Status Documents ( Principal Applicant & Spouse)
Notarized documents
1. Birth certificate [if you have original certificate, send original. there is no need to notarize it] OR 10th standard certificate
2. Marriage (OR/AND) final divorce, annulment or separation certificates for you and spouse.
3. Death certificate for spouse(if applicable)
4. Proof of your common law relationship( If applicable)

II) Passport of Principal (Applicant, Spouse, Dependent Children) Notarized documents
1. Include all the pages of previous and current passports of all the family members
2. If you live in a country different from your nationality include a photocopy and translation of your visa for the country where you currently live.
NOTE: An affidavit is required if the names that appear on other documents (birth certificates, police certificates, etc.) are not exactly the same as the name on the passport.

III) Academic Certificates (Applicant & Spouse)
Notarized documents
1. SSC/10th Certificate with mark sheet, Intermediate/12th Certificate with mark sheet
2. Original transcripts requested in a sealed envelope form the university for Bachelors and Masters Note: Transcripts contain the photocopies of all mark sheets for all years, Consolidated mark sheet and degree certificate which is stamped by the respective university and sealed in their envelope and signature of the Registrar. Please do not open this envelope.

IV) Work Experience (Applicant & Spouse)
1. Offer letters from your present and past employers in the last 10 years
2. Reference letters (ORIGINAL) from your present and past employers in the last 10 years to be taken on the company's letter head
3. Appointment letters from your present and past employers in the last 10 years(If any) Note: Reference Letters must be written on company letterhead, show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers and specifically listing out your roles and responsibilities, and be stamped with the company's official seal.
4. Pay slips and bank statements showing your salary deposits for 6 months (please highlight to identify salary deposit) *If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a self declaration in the form of an affidavit to be taken on a stamp paper with the roles and responsibilities and the tenure of employment.
5. Appraisal/Appreciation letters from your present and past employers in the last 10 years
6. Relieving letters from your present and past employers in the last 10 years
7. Service letters from your present and past employers in the last 10 years

Letters must include, the specific period of your employment with the company, the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position, your main responsibilities in each position, your total annual salary plus benefits, the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer (Human Resource Department) of the company, a business card of the person signing

V) Proof of Language Proficiency (Applicant) - Original
General Category IELTS (16 points) for
Listening: 7.5 and above(4)
Speaking: 6.5 and above(4)
Reading: 6.5 and above(4)
Writing: 6.5 and above(4)

VI) Police Clearances Certificates (Applicant & Spouse) Original
police clearance certificates from each country/state/territory in which you and everyone in your family aged 18 years or over (whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not) have lived for six months or longer since reaching the age of 18

VII) Settlement Funds (Applicant)
Current bank letter stating the funds available, Evidence of savings balance in the form of last 6 months statement, Fixed or term deposit certificate/receipt
Property (Land/ apartment) ownership paper and a letter from a valuator for the land's sale value (You can get the valuation done at your Mandal Revenue Office \ Register Office and take a Encumbered Certificate).

VIII) Non-Accompanying Family Members Declaration (if Applicable) If you have a spouse, common-law partner or dependent children and you do not intend to include them in your application for permanent residence, submit with your application a notarized statutory declaration stating your intention to proceed to Canada without your family members, and confirming that you understand that your family members must meet immigration requirements in their own right if they wish to join you in Canada

IX) Travel History Form This form includes the date of entry and exit to any country and the purpose of visit by you, your spouse and children aged over 18 years

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
janellenurse said:
Hi please include me in the list. My application was received in CIO on June 23, 2010. My DD is not yet encashed :(
Hi,

What is your NOC?
Don't worry, it takes more time to findout if DD is encashed.
I will ass you to the list.

lovenid

Sep 2, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi friends,
I'm new to this forum. Please add me also.

NOC 0213
App Send : Jun 09
Received : No Idea, send through priority mail. Couldn't track
CC Charged : Aug 31

Thanks all

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Is it importnat to send last 6 month bank statement because i m arranging my fund now and planning to send only two statements with bank certificate?!!

Seniors advice.
Nevil

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
My application got returned. I Used BMO Card for transaction .. There was enough balance on my account . I called the customer care ut seems that CIC tried to charge from outside the province of ON they denied the transaction..I lost my 4 months due to BMOS's security policy..