VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
thanks for explaining dear
with love
d
sh_humayun said:
Further to your answer, i would like to mention taht it also indicates that you are qualify as per your documents if you would not qualify as per your paper then they simply return back your application alongwith the reason of return instead of sending you the AOR.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
This waiting game is surely unparalleled
:-X

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
Quote from: sh_humayun on April 25, 2011, 08:25:59 am
Further to your answer, i would like to mention taht it also indicates that you are qualify as per your documents if you would not qualify as per your paper then they simply return back your application alongwith the reason of return instead of sending you the AOR.

dear sh,_hum,
so you mean when they send us the 2nd AOR , they send it after checking and calculating our points as per the sent documents and after that only the verification of the doc is left and the security checks. I mean, if the sent documents are correct and are verifiable, we should not be worried about our points. I am a lil confused because some people say that CHC calculates the points during the processing(when e-status shows "in process" and before that they just keep our papers in their files. but what i have understood from your clarification is, that when we send them our doc , they check, calculate our points according to papers and if we qualify in terms of points they keep our papers with them for further verification and if we don't score enough, they return our doc. .... so i conclude all of the one who have got their 2nd AOR and know that their sent documents are correct and verifiable according to the requirements of CHC they should stop worrying about the points calculations.

am i right?

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
My inquiry is also the below mentioned question,kindly guide and explain to remove the confusion.
thanks
Ryan Niazi.
sum122119 said:
Quote from: sh_humayun on April 25, 2011, 08:25:59 am

dear sh,_hum,
so you mean when they send us the 2nd AOR , they send it after checking and calculating our points as per the sent documents and after that only the verification of the doc is left and the security checks. I mean, if the sent documents are correct and are verifiable, we should not be worried about our points. I am a lil confused because some people say that CHC calculates the points during the processing(when e-status shows "in process" and before that they just keep our papers in their files. but what i have understood from your clarification is, that when we send them our doc , they check, calculate our points according to papers and if we qualify in terms of points they keep our papers with them for further verification and if we don't score enough, they return our doc. .... so i conclude all of the one who have got their 2nd AOR and know that their sent documents are correct and verifiable according to the requirements of CHC they should stop worrying about the points calculations.

am i right?

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear Sum / ryan

absolutely u r right. See if our score will not be 67 or above due to non-availibility of any document liks degree certificate, professional exp letter or POF except police sertificate then why they will issue the 2AOR. they will simply return our application with reason

See fist AOR is recieved only if we qualify on the basis of information we provide if we do not qualify on the basis of our information then they will just return our application with the reason of rejection

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
sh_humayun said:
Dear Sum / ryan

absolutely u r right. See if our score will not be 67 or above due to non-availibility of any document liks degree certificate, professional exp letter or POF except police sertificate then why they will issue the 2AOR. they will simply return our application with reason

See fist AOR is recieved only if we qualify on the basis of information we provide if we do not qualify on the basis of our information then they will just return our application with the reason of rejection
thanks for explaining dear,

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
sh_humayun said:
tell me am i right or wrong

you are absolutely right,
Have a goodnight,

novale

Sep 13, 2010
Russia
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
20-11-2010
File Transfer...
12-01-2011
I got my second aor 26th April. Its for statistics. Wiah all af us faster processing

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
novale said:
I got my second aor 26th April. Its for statistics. Wiah all af us faster processing
Congrates...

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
novale said:

Best of luck,
congratulations,

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one question seniors:

What does "further background verification" mean? How long does it take?
Is this after "backgroung check"?

thank you for your reply...

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Can any body give the answers to following questions as these are the most famous questions after getting 2AOR for April-2010 candidates

1- How much time CHC london will take to verify the documents after sending the 2AOR.
2- How the applicant will be known that d=his verification process of documents has been completed.
3- How the applicant to be known about Positive Eligibility report(PER) or Negative Eligibility Report(NER).
4- After completion of verification of documents, how much time HC london will take to issue MR

expert opinion is solicited