+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

laces

Jul 10, 2024
Test invite date is Aug 26. Kindly update the tracker. Thanks

Can someone help me add to the spreadsheet? Please and thank you.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (4)
Application sent: June 27th
Delivered: June 27th
AOR: July 4th

Reactions: hssrp

RegalCalico

Jun 2, 2024
I took my test Aug 19 but still don't see anything on the tracker that indicates it's been completed. Still says waiting for me. Looking at spreadsheet, most get complete within 3 days!

Do I expect to see Tracker updated to Test completed?

Last edited:
Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I took my test Aug 19 but still don't see anything on the tracker that indicates it's been completed. Still says waiting for me. Looking at spreadsheet, most get complete within 3 days!

You will see it updated soon, don't worry. Vancouver is one of the slowest offices in all steps so compare with fellow Vancouver folks :)

Reactions: RegalCalico

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Background completed: 24th July
Test invitation: 23rd July
Test timeline: Aug 2nd to Aug 31st

Will appear for the test in the last week of Aug as I am out of country due to medical emergency. Hope that will be okay @hssrp?
Test Invite - Aug 2 - 31st. Appeared on 21st Aug, Status completed - 24th Aug.

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014

Tracker is usually 2 days delay. I gave my test on Aug 16th and I was able to see that it has been updated on the tracker on Aug 23 with the date of Aug 21. So hopefully you will see you update within 2-3 days.

nabeelkhan

Nov 22, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
21-08-2017
Med's Request
27-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2018
LANDED..........
24-08-2018
Any whatsapp group?

Mercedes2021

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Hey guys. I made the test a few days ago (passed), but today, I received this email:

Thank you for completing your online citizenship test. Your temporary test result and accompanying photos were reviewed by IRCC staff and will not be accepted. This is due to either unconfirmed technical issues or unusual activity recorded during the test. Examples of these could include, but are not limited to: computer compatibility issues, WIFI or connection failures, camera problems, other applications open during the exam or you were not visible at all times in front of your webcam while completing the test.

The unaccepted test result will not count towards your three possible test attempts. As we have invalidated your attempt in our portal, you will no longer have access to the online test for your additional test attempts. IRCC will provide you with a new test invitation that will explain next steps for completing your remaining attempts at the citizenship test.

We are unable to provide a timeline for the next test notice, so please continue to monitor your email account including spam folders for our invitation.
I'm not sure why the test is invalidated. Should I worry about this? Will the next test be an oral one/interview?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys. I made the test a few days ago (passed), but today, I received this email:

I'm not sure why the test is invalidated. Should I worry about this? Will the next test be an oral one/interview?
They might do a screen share (using teams or similar) and ask you to answer orally to a proctor. Did you have any other tab open or pdf for test instructions open?. It's best to copy link, close the pdf then paste it in single browser window . They have also said which browseer in a particular operating system is not allowed. It's also possible your internet connection broke off dlfor a split second? Good idea to test videocam clarity. Get a HD cam if needed. Don't leave the test and come back etc

Last edited: