+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

Kktest1

Apr 15, 2024
Hi Everyone ,

I have a June 10AOR and got a ADR for PCC. I submitted the PCC and post submission , the next week my eligibility as per the agent is "Review Required". I am thinking if it could be because I sent the missing PCC , or there could be something else.
I am planning to raise GCMS notes but they take 30 days to come. I am deciding if I should wait it out , maybe it was due to PCC (ADR:which is also in review ). Some people are saying GCMS notes also delay your application.

I would really appreciate any pointers , any help.

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Hi Everyone ,

I have a June 10AOR and got a ADR for PCC. I submitted the PCC and post submission , the next week my eligibility as per the agent is "Review Required". I am thinking if it could be because I sent the missing PCC , or there could be something else.
I am planning to raise GCMS notes but they take 30 days to come. I am deciding if I should wait it out , maybe it was due to PCC (ADR:which is also in review ). Some people are saying GCMS notes also delay your application.

I would really appreciate any pointers , any help.
Review required means the junior analyst who reviews your documents need a senior one to check it. This might be under eligibility. Although this means it will have a longer timeline than necessary because it requires additional review. You don't have to be worry if you provided the required documents in time.

You can request for gcms notes and nope, it will not cause a delay. The one who's handling the notes are in different department. If you read early treads here, you will see that I actually ordered one for myself. But now I'm on portal 2 early than I expected.

Reactions: Kktest1

Savi101

Mar 7, 2024
For those who got their copr already, how long did it take from this “Final decision - September 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.” To final decision made?

ChristIsLord

Aug 26, 2024
CEC - INLAND
  • June 22: AOR
  • August 8 ADR
  • August 9: Biometrics Request
  • August 10: Medicals requested
  • August 12: Biometrics completed
  • August 23: Medicals Passed
  • Sept 13: Procedural Fairness Letter
  • Sept 19: PFL reply submitted
  • Sept 20: Portal 1

• I’m going to submit the requested information soon.
  • Good luck everybody!
  • For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life -John 3:16

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
CEC - INLAND
  • June 22: AOR
  • August 8 ADR
  • August 9: Biometrics Request
  • August 10: Medicals requested
  • August 12: Biometrics completed
  • August 23: Medicals Passed
  • Sept 13: Procedural Fairness Letter
  • Sept 19: PFL reply submitted
  • Sept 20: Portal 1

• I’m going to submit the requested information soon.
  • Good luck everybody!
  • For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life -John 3:16
Can you please share what was the ADR and PFL for if you don't mind?

ChristIsLord

Aug 26, 2024
Can you please share what was the ADR and PFL for if you don't mind?
ADR : Additional Document Request (IRCC requested some additional family information for my spouse.

PFL: Procedural Fairness Letter (IRCC had some concerns about previous employment. I submitted a long list of documents and I believe they’re now satisfied).

Reactions: Aman7573365

Rajavarma

Jul 24, 2023
ADR : Additional Document Request (IRCC requested some additional family information for my spouse.

PFL: Procedural Fairness Letter (IRCC had some concerns about previous employment. I submitted a long list of documents and I believe they’re now satisfied).
Can you explain what were their concerns and what documents you had provided