+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
CEC - INLAND
  • AOR - June 22nd.
  • Review of additional documents - Requested on August 8th, 2024 provided on August 9th Additional Family Info IMM5406 FROM DEPENDANT)
  • Biometrics requested: Requested on August 9th - Passed on August 12th
  • Medicals Requested on August 10th (Mine provided upfront, request was for 2 dependants) Passed on August 23rd.
  • Background - Waiting
  • Final Decision - Pending
  • VO - Edmonton
I have same almost timeline:

ITA: May 31st, 2024
Application Submitted: June 29, 2024
BIL and Medical Request: August 9th, 2024
Biometrics updated: August 15th, 2024
Medical passed: August 25th, 2024

mehakmago

Aug 13, 2024
I randomly checked my GCkey today and saw an update.

Latest update:
Final decision - August 23, 2024
:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long it will take to get Portal 1 Email?
Congratulations!! have you received any email for FD? and have you tried to call IRCC where you can hear the automatic status update? Is there any change in that ?

Jb6765

Jul 17, 2024
Hey everyone it’s normal for BIL request to be delayed by 3 months . I am generally fine and understand timelines for each case can vary but when it’s too late ?

AOR : 05 June 2024 EE BC PNP INLAND

Last edited:

paccmann24

Star Member
Jun 12, 2024
Should I reach out to IRCC, I applied through a immigration lawyer at work so don’t have access to the portal Or sorry if you meant 3 months is still normal and no need to panic yet
Try calling ircc with your uci and application number. And you can also ask your lawyer if they can provide the access to you. Because after all it’s your application, and lawyer is your representative.

Reactions: Jb6765

professor14

Aug 10, 2024
Hey everyone it’s normal for BIL request to be delayed by 3 months . I am generally fine and understand timelines for each case can vary but when it’s too late ?

AOR : 05 June 2024 EE BC PNP INLAND
Nothing will work you have to wait. Agent will tell you to wait since its under 6 months of normal processing time. I have the same issue I've seen couple of cases where biometrics got delayed by 3 4 months.

Reactions: Jb6765

DikLam

Jul 17, 2024
Hi there, thanks for the update!

Can we see which date our UCI got updated if we did not notice the change before?

Do you and @professor14 know your visa offices?

Thanks you!
Hi,
No, you don't see date. In my case, I got an email saying Application Status changed. When I checked my portal, my temporary UCI which starts with CAN XX converted to my UCI from PGWP and old biometrics number was retrieved. I don't know my Visa offices.

Thanks

Reactions: arhasan96