+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

Aman7573365

Aug 31, 2024
Hey thank you so much

You will get P1 email . Congratulations
[/QUOTE
Hi Guys,

The below is the update on my ircc portal.. Any idea what it means?

Final decision - August 30, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Earlier it was only : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. What does this <Final decision - August 30, 2024> mean?
plz share your stream and timeline

zestylaw

Star Member
Jun 19, 2024
Hi Guys,

The below is the update on my ircc portal.. Any idea what it means?

Final decision - August 30, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Earlier it was only : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. What does this <Final decision - August 30, 2024> mean?
Congratulations! P1 is on the way :)

RP84

Jul 9, 2024
My Timelines:

CEC - Inland - Single Applicant with Dependent details added. CRS : 513

ITA : April 12th - STEM Draw

AOR : June 5th

BIL : July 24th

Biometrics Submitted : July 25th

Medicals Passed : August 9th

FD : August 29th

P1 : September 5th. Responded on same day.

P2: September 9th . Responded on same day.

Aman7573365

Aug 31, 2024
Hii everyone its humble request please everyone who got FD … can you please drop in your stream with AOR date as well as FD date … please dont ignore it … we are in so panic situation about timelines …. We can predict our results according to your streams , AOR and F D .

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
We can predict our results according to your streams , AOR and F D .
Don't panic. You can't predict it based from our timelines as we have different issues, situation and of course also varies with how rare our names are. And you can always call IRCC and/or order GCMS notes

My AOR was June 5.
FD: August 28
Stream: EE-PNP

Edit: My AOR was June 6.

Last edited:

Aman7573365

Aug 31, 2024
Don't panic. You can't predict it based from our timelines as we have different issues, situation and of course also varies with how rare our names are. And you can always call IRCC and/or order GCMS notes

My AOR was June 5.
FD: August 28
Stream: EE-PNP
Whats the process for gcms notes
Is there any fees and if yes how to pay

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
There's an ATIP online request that you can use in IRCC website. You may research that on google. Fee is 5 cad and you can pay through credit card. Note that you can do this if you are in Canada because they will ask about your Canadian address. If you are not in Canada, you can ask a favor with a relative to do that for you.
It will take a month before you can get a hold with the information by the way but you will see there if you are in an advance Security Screening request.

fishygirl

Aug 26, 2024
Hii everyone its humble request please everyone who got FD … can you please drop in your stream with AOR date as well as FD date … please dont ignore it … we are in so panic situation about timelines …. We can predict our results according to your streams , AOR and F D .
AOR: June 7
FD: August 30
Stream: EE PNP