+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
I called IRCC today and found out my PVO is Sydney. Do any one of you know how fast or slow they are?
That's my PVO as well and I believe they are on track with the timeline. I'm not lucky in connecting with agent right now though. When I call the IRCC hotline, it's not giving me a machine type answer about my application. Instead, the machine say it will connect me to an agent then there's this automatic voice again telling me that they are close. Its weird.

Reactions: zestylaw

Scott Eduarda

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
That's my PVO as well and I believe they are on track with the timeline. I'm not lucky in connecting with agent right now though. When I call the IRCC hotline, it's not giving me a machine type answer about my application. Instead, the machine say it will connect me to an agent then there's this automatic voice again telling me that they are close. Its weird.
Oh cause I havent receive my FD yet. Hopefully it's not under comprehensive security screening. When I called them this morning, they asked if my home address (in my home country) is still valid. Dont know why they asked that.

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Oh cause I havent receive my FD yet. Hopefully it's not under comprehensive security screening. When I called them this morning, they asked if my home address (in my home country) is still valid. Dont know why they asked that.
Its their way of telling you they still have your info from 5 years back haha. They also asked about that with me early in my persisting calls. The agent told me they will drop those old address and considered my current one.

Scott Eduarda

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
I really thought it's like one of the reasons of the delay lol but yes, hopefully we'll get our FD this week. It's frustrating seeing with the same timeline but already got the P1 emails.

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
I really thought it's like one of the reasons of the delay lol but yes, hopefully we'll get our FD this week. It's frustrating seeing with the same timeline but already got the P1 emails.
Yeah me too. Waiting is really a game of patience, isn't it? Although at the current event in Canada, all I'm thinking is that, at least I'm waiting for something (hoping that its waiting for something positive). Last year, I was only anxious for ITA.

Scott Eduarda

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
Yeah me too. Waiting is really a game of patience, isn't it? Although at the current event in Canada, all I'm thinking is that, at least I'm waiting for something (hoping that its waiting for something positive). Last year, I was only anxious for ITA.
Yes, I agree. At least we're already waiting for approval instead of the ITA. Thank you; it really gives me some relief."

Reactions: zestylaw

NewCivil

Jun 14, 2024
Hi, I just received eCoPR today and wanted to let you know, is exactly 3 months. I'm glad for those who received FD, P1 and so on... I hope you keep up the good streak! Below I share my updated timeline:

PNP- INLAND EE - ITA: 30th May

Submitted:
3rd June AOR: 4th June

Review of eligibility:
September 3, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed.

Review of Medical results:
Passed on August 1st

Biometrics:
BIL on July 11th, completed on July 26th

Background check:
July 27, 2024 Your background check was completed

Final decision:
August 6, 2024 Your application was approved.

Portal Email 1: August 8th (replied same day)

Call to IRCC on August 26th: (everything ok, asked to wait)

Portal Email 2: August 27th

eCoPR: September 3rd

Total length since submission: 3 months

Last edited:

paccmann24

Star Member
Jun 12, 2024
Hi, I just received eCoPR today and wanted to let you know, is exactly 3 months. I'm glad for those who received FD, P1 and so on... I hope you keep up the good streak! Below I share my updated timeline:

Submitted:

Review of eligibility:

Passed on August 1st

Biometrics:

Background check:

Final decision:

Congratulations

Reactions: NewCivil

zestylaw

Star Member
Jun 19, 2024

Submitted:

Review of eligibility:

Passed on August 1st

Biometrics:

Background check:

Final decision:

Congratulations :)

Reactions: NewCivil