+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
The basic. Asking if there's any update on my application since the application tracker is down since June 24th. Basic are the following:
Eligibility
Medical
Background check
For background check there's 3 that you ask
1. Criminality
2. Info Sharing
3. Security screening

Since I passed the Eligibility and Medical, I only asked for Background check. Criminality and info sharing is pretty much easier to clear so the crucial is Security Screening which they haven't started yet. This would take 9 months if they want to.

Also, for others, you can ask which one are your local and primary office.

Reactions: zestylaw

zestylaw

Star Member
Jun 19, 2024
The basic. Asking if there's any update on my application since the application tracker is down since June 24th. Basic are the following:
Eligibility
Medical
Background check
For background check there's 3 that you ask
1. Criminality
2. Info Sharing
3. Security screening

Since I passed the Eligibility and Medical, I only asked for Background check. Criminality and info sharing is pretty much easier to clear so the crucial is Security Screening which they haven't started yet. This would take 9 months if they want to.

Also, for others, you can ask which one are your local and primary office.
Okay, thanks. So you basically left with Security Screening and everything else is completed?

RP84

Jul 9, 2024
I reached out IRCC today again as mentioned earlier to get my VO & SVO. To my surprise, the agent told me that my Eligibility is yet to begin.

CPC offices are within Canada for verification of your documents by a case officer. In my Case my VO is CPC Edmonton. That means they will verify all the documents submitted by me and will send it to the Visa Officer for final review. Based on the resources available online, if our case is with CPC , then its initial stages only. No matter whatsoever is updated on your profile.

Even the agent said that Background is yet to start despite my tracker says Back ground is not needed.

I understood that all we can do is just to stay positive and hold our nerves.

Reactions: zestylaw

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
I reached out IRCC today again as mentioned earlier to get my VO & SVO. To my surprise, the agent told me that my Eligibility is yet to begin.

CPC offices are within Canada for verification of your documents by a case officer. In my Case my VO is CPC Edmonton. That means they will verify all the documents submitted by me and will send it to the Visa Officer for final review. Based on the resources available online, if our case is with CPC , then its initial stages only. No matter whatsoever is updated on your profile.

Even the agent said that Background is yet to start despite my tracker says Back ground is not needed.

I understood that all we can do is just to stay positive and hold our nerves.
I guess it will be slower since CPC Edmonton process non express entry applications. But everything starts in CPC and then transferred to a secondary office once it deems complete. Mine for example is being handled by CPC Sydney and they will transfer it to Ottawa afterwards

Saba91

Star Member
May 16, 2024
I guess it will be slower since CPC Edmonton process non express entry applications. But everything starts in CPC and then transferred to a secondary office once it deems complete. Mine for example is being handled by CPC Sydney and they will transfer it to Ottawa afterwards
Hi, how do you know which office is processing your application?

One month passed since AOR and no progress. When does the eligibility start or gets completed?

You mentioned you travelled to lots of countries..does this trigger SS? or Comprehensive SS ? Or is a matter of luck/>

Jsd17676

Jul 26, 2024
June 3 aor
Bio 16 july
Medical passed 12 July
Nothing after that .
Is there any wahtsapp group for June AORs?

RP84

Jul 9, 2024
You guys can call IRCC sharp 8 a.m. EST. Keep your UCI & Application number handy. Check with them on the progress of each stage and ask them your VO & SVO. Thats what I did.