+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Got the PPR email on Friday and submitted passport today!
The tracker is not updated with COPR number though. Also the background on tracker is still in progress.

Lastly, my family composition changed for which i have emailed details (as the newborn is already a citizen due to one parent being a citizen) to IRCC.

hoping the process concludes from here onwards smoothly!
So it all happened within 12months for you?
You are one lucky dude ..or duress..
Could you share your visa office and nationality of the applicant.

hello3241

Aug 9, 2024
The tracker is not updated with COPR number though. Also the background on tracker is still in progress.

Lastly, my family composition changed for which i have emailed details (as the newborn is already a citizen due to one parent being a citizen) to IRCC.

I am in the exact same situation as you. In the PPR email did they ask you to fill out appendix “A” with your biodata? For that only the applicant’s data needs to be filled or all family members including those who are canadian citizens need to fill in their data as well?

Also, for your newborn child, how much time did it take for you to get their citizenship certificate? Did you apply for it online?

Aug 19, 2023
I am in the exact same situation as you. In the PPR email did they ask you to fill out appendix “A” with your biodata? For that only the applicant’s data needs to be filled or all family members including those who are canadian citizens need to fill in their data as well?

Also, for your newborn child, how much time did it take for you to get their citizenship certificate? Did you apply for it online?
Yes, i filled the Appendix A. I added all the information of my family including all citizens.

For citizenship certificate, once you submit application for e-certificate, it was fairly quick . Like 2-3 days at max.

hello3241

Aug 9, 2024
Yes, i filled the Appendix A. I added all the information of my family including all citizens.

For citizenship certificate, once you submit application for e-certificate, it was fairly quick . Like 2-3 days at max.
Oh I see actually I was told that only the applicant for PR has to fill in the details and so we only input the details of my spouse. Hope that wont be a problem.

Also, I have applied online for my child’s certificate but the application has not moved for more than 1.5 months now. No response on the webform either.

Aug 19, 2023
Oh I see actually I was told that only the applicant for PR has to fill in the details and so we only input the details of my spouse. Hope that wont be a problem.

Also, I have applied online for my child’s certificate but the application has not moved for more than 1.5 months now. No response on the webform either.
Guess there is no harm in informing them about your immediate family for sponsorship purposes even though all are citizens already. What i did in the appendix form, is to mention that everyone else is already a canadian citizen

hello3241

Aug 9, 2024
Guess there is no harm in informing them about your immediate family for sponsorship purposes even though all are citizens already. What i did in the appendix form, is to mention that everyone else is already a canadian citizen
yeah im sure there is no harm in it. However, what im not sure is was it mandatory to mention all members including citizens or not? Also, we included a letter in our package with details about our newborn child along with his birth certificate.

Aug 19, 2023
yeah im sure there is no harm in it. However, what im not sure is was it mandatory to mention all members including citizens or not? Also, we included a letter in our package with details about our newborn child along with his birth certificate.
guess thats alright! As you have informed about them about the family composition.

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023

Your application took over 14 months was it a non routine case by any chance? Congratulations btw!