ptrivedi9898

Aug 23, 2016
Online Outland Spouse Sponsorship Application
Application submitted: June 17, 2022
Canadian PR, Indian Spouse
Good luck everyone.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
My answer is not about processing time(sorry). But FYI, even you apply via immigration lawyer, you can go for online option. You can also check in this link https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/rep/login.
Oh yeah i appreciate buddy but the firm preferred paper based it seems i got to know through their response.As long as the processing is at normal phase im not bothered but in the past when i applied my Inland application online for myself i saw many posts for paper based waiting for AoR for so long.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh yeah i appreciate buddy but the firm preferred paper based it seems i got to know through their response.As long as the processing is at normal phase im not bothered but in the past when i applied my Inland application online for myself i saw many posts for paper based waiting for AoR for so long.
So far there have been more complaints about the online applications taking longer to get to AOR. At any rate, no clear advantage so far of one over the other (it is a new process).

cuproud

Oct 8, 2018
Online Outland Spouse Sponsorship Application
Application submitted: June 29, 2022
Canadian PR (Citizenship in Process-1yr), Indian Spouse
Good luck everyone.

Oct 19, 2020
Wife in India and mine status PR.
My lawyer apply my spouse pr application online on 20 june,2022 and after submission,he text me that file submitted and no other proof. With the same lawyer ,my friend also applied spouse pr application online,his wife got email from ircc that this lawyer has started your application and she need to sign imm5669 form electronically.Ircc send email id and password for this new portal.
Now i have confusion that did he submitted my spouse file or not because she did not get any email from ircc. My lawyer not responding properly.please reply if anyone knows

Jasmeet27

May 22, 2021
Application submitted-June 27,2022
Sponsor country - India
Application type - Paper

Best luck to everyone !!

sanayy

May 27, 2022
Application submitted date: June 22, 2022
Sponsor status in Canada: Canadian Citizen
Spouse country: Pakistan
Submission type: Paper