+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'd actually recommend ordering another set of GCMS notes. Don't know if calling helps as much as forcing agents to go through the file with a fine tooth-comb under the GCMS option. And, you've already raised a webform and received a response, so that lifeline is exhausted for the time being is how I see it...The first time I ordered my GCMS, I got to know my Eligibility is met, the second time, I moved to IP2 the day my notes were generated, the third time I ordered them was on 26th Nov, and I'm still in wait and watch mode as its early days yet :) But, I can certainly say its the best way of KNOWING what's happening, rather than relying on an indifferent call agent, or taking your chances with a helpful agent manning CIC emails.
I ordered my second set of notes and was hoping even my luck changes after ordering notes. No sign of IP2 yet even after ordering notes.

Reactions: Nishika22

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
keep on reading that link.... I think a similar says right 80% application in 6 months ... are they doing it... don question every point sometimes take info as it comes bud.. u don wanna close doors like Ralph did do you? jokes apart...don go by the website
Funny to see you comparing yourself with an sitting MP & Minister :D
Ralph's was always providing the source of information and it was credible..I don't see anything wrong in asking for source of information. If you can't provide a concrete source then you're just freaking everyone out by providing baseless information and I would assume that you're just a bragger trying to impress people (whom you don't even know personally) by saying that you have contacts in IRCC office.
Today itself I have posted stats which shows PPRs were issues on everyday except the Public Holiday in December.
I have been living and working here for 2.5 years now (seen 2 year end Holidays) and never seen govt offices being completely shutdown.
Any information with facts is always welcome and appreciated. Just because we are anxious, doesn't mean we'll take any nonsense.;)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I ordered my second set of notes and was hoping even my luck changes after ordering notes. No sign of IP2 yet even after ordering notes.
Oh :( Tough luck! Montreal really is the worst office hands down, from what it looks like :( I signed the petition on change.org btw, and hope it has some effect - fingers and toes crossed!!!

Reactions: cansha

Sanchit

Oct 18, 2018
keep on reading that link.... I think a similar says right 80% application in 6 months ... are they doing it... don question every point sometimes take info as it comes bud.. u don wanna close doors like Ralph did do you? jokes apart...don go by the website
you're back? Lol a short while ago I remember reading a long, emotional post from you saying that was your last post. What happened?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh :( Tough luck! Montreal really is the worst office hands down, from what it looks like :( I signed the petition on change.org btw, and hope it has some effect - fingers and toes crossed!!!
Thanks for signing the petition. Let's see if it changes anything. Time has already gone for many of us may be people ahead of us will get some benefit if any.

Reactions: Brian Noronha

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Funny to see you comparing yourself with an sitting MP & Minister :D
Ralph's was always providing the source of information and it was credible..I don't see anything wrong in asking for source of information. If you can't provide a concrete source then you're just freaking everyone out by providing baseless information and I would assume that you're just a bragger trying to impress people (whom you don't even know personally) by saying that you have contacts in IRCC office.
Today itself I have posted stats which shows PPRs were issues on everyday except the Public Holiday in December.
I have been living and working here for 2.5 years now (seen 2 year end Holidays) and never seen govt offices being completely shutdown.
Any information with facts is always welcome and appreciated. Just because we are anxious, doesn't mean we'll take any nonsense.;)
@cansha bud.. u now see what I meant hehehehe

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I don't know about anywhere else, but Toronto does seem to have almost half of the usual traffic in rush hours. People do take days off. Like it or not, but it will affect the processing. Didn't think it could get any worst, but we are about to find out.

ngnhminh91

Nov 17, 2018
I sent in my passport for the PPR on Nov 27th. I can see that it was stamped on Dec 13th, but the return tracking number has not been activated yet. Do you know where I can query on the matter? I need my passport for traveling during Christmas :(

asman199

May 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

so i just talked with an agent she was really nice and answered my all question.

my last updated status was:-
Eligibility : Recommend passed
Criminality : Not started
Medical : passed
Security : Not started
Info sharing : In progress

I had a ghost update on 26 Nov.
and now she told me that my
Eligibility : Not Started
Criminality : passed

Is this bad that my Eligibility is changed from Recommend passed to Not Started??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

so i just talked with an agent she was really nice and answered my all question.

Is this bad that my Eligibility is changed from Recommend passed to Not Started??
Eligibility status can change to not started in case of visa office change. It is possible your file was moved to a LVO.

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
got an email from CIC for my 'passes 6 months' web form. In stead of that generic reply 'you case is taking longer.... blah blah blah', the agent actually said he has forwarded a note to the responsible department about my case. Clear this guy saw what I saw in my GSCM note that my case was approved and COPR was created on Nov 1st. Better than the call center women yesterday who kept telling me 'case is still under review, no final decision yet', she just wanted to end the call. I mean based on those folks who got actual helpful info from call center agent, it's clear, if they want, they can access more info and do something about it. She can clear see the same info as in my GSCM note if not more.

Really hope this email agent really helped though..... Not sure if I want to call them again... any advice?
Got the same "not a generic" CSE reply today:D I guess this is just a different type of generics. I mean, ok they forwarded it to sydney, but what's the point, sydney already knows that the applications are stuck(and they are stuck because of sydney's inaction)

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello Everyone,

I seriously doubt if CIC agents know the actual reasons for ghost updates. They make up stories is what I feel.

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Got the same "not a generic" CSE reply today:D I guess this is just a different type of generics. I mean, ok they forwarded it to sydney, but what's the point, sydney already knows that the applications are stuck(and they are stuck because of sydney's inaction)
except, my case is not at Sydney ;) so that makes me feel a little better

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Sydney, Australia is in a different timezone. So most likely they have released the Ready For Visa emails but the emails might be delayed because of the time zone difference.