FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
i got the exact same reply too!! and even i dont know how to feel about it!!
Well, I started to read like crazy trying to figure out what does “in process” means. To mention a couple findings, I did see some Ralph’s mails saying “in process - review required” so ours not requiring review might be a good thing. Some other comments mentioned it’s the equivalent to “met” on the notes, and it’s only awaiting to be looked at by a visa oficer to be approved, but it’s not yet passed.

Still don’t know how to feel but maybe it’s not as bad as I thought initially. I guess time will tell, I got some peace of mind seing criminality passed (not that I had doubts but still :D) and I know security is usually pretty quick, but even if I feel a bit sad not seeing it approved, at least I can stop expecting / checking my inbox in doubt for a couple days or weeks.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for sharing! CEC, AOR June 2nd, living in Calgary here.

Security can take long, most of the time it's longer than Criminality at least, since it's a more thorough check. This is not done by IRCC themselves, so they probably can't really give a lot of info why this is taking so long.

I didn't even know Calgary had a VO where files were being processed. Sounds like I have to drop by to ask about my file! I would assume my status is in a similar state. Last time I called, eligibility was passed criminality done, security in progress. However that was over a month ago...
Hi there! Yeah I live in Toronto actually. Didn't realize they have Calgary office either. Guess I always just assumed it was in Ottawa.

Getting impatient! Need PPRs for all of us!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
You can only have the medical examinations performed by an authorized physician, I had mine done in Maracaibo since I live here, great Doc :) there are two (father and daughter) in Maracaibo and three in Caracas. On the following link you can look for their info!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

And yeah, it’s been a while since I visited Caracas (like a year or so) and decided to take an 8 hour drive, it’s almost impossible to book a flight.
You literally scared me, I thought I read Doctor and Carcass... I was like WHAT?!:eek:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Well, tried to call a couple times and couldn’t reach an agent, took the desperate measure and mailed Ralph and got an answer, although not sure how to feel about it.

————-
Dear Dan - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 8, 2018. It is at CIO Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality passed Oct 16, 2018.
Security have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until June 4, 2019.
—————-

The rest of my timeline is in my signature, so well, seems like I will be the one waving at you from outside the plane. :( Time to take a break.

Hey what happend to your medal aspirations? :p I was counting on you;)

ShadowUU

Jun 19, 2018
I found this group a month ago. If i did earlier, I would not have made the mistakes I made pre/post AOR.

So this message is for everyone who is still waiting for PPR or whose file is still under review.

I just received the Ready for Visa CPCO-FinalRequest email.

My timeline is as follows
AOR - 22 June
MED - 8 July
ADR- 1st of August for passport( The expiry date of the passport I applied with was 13/11/2018)
I could not submit my passport even after the recommended 60 days expired. Did not even send them a letter of explanation.
Finally submitted the new passport on 26th October 25 days after due date.

IP2 25th October (Note that my application moved to IP2 even without submitting an ADR)
Ghost Update 1st November
Ordered GMCS notes yesterday.
PPR 8:41 am melbourne/sydney time.

I just thought i should send this update to encourage anyone who is still waiting. Its never too late to send additional documents, or make amendments to your application. Just dont be like me, try to be more proactive.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences. I'll be on hand to help those waiting for there PPR anyway I can.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018

Musa1234

Nov 2, 2018
Got a reply back from MP Ralph’s office..same thing which the agent told me few days ago when I called him..application approved on Oct 26, no PPR email.
The only new thing I got to know which I didn’t ask the agent last time was that unfortunately like most of us my application is also stuck at Central Intake Office Sydney..don’t know when this wait will be over.